• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8-B Yujiro huh? I mean I already know exactly what the points will be against 7-C but I still believe 7-C Yujiro makes sense.

Amlad22 said:
8-B Yujiro huh? I mean I already know exactly what the points will be against 7-C but I still believe 7-C Yujiro makes sense.
Oh 100%! I wasn't sure before, but this really sealed the deal on 7-C, possibly even higher!

NotoriouSoda said:
Damn Baki why you gotta do me like that
Also nah I also think 7-C Yujiro is legit.
I'm sorry, it was too much power to hold back

Same, after looking for an hour, he's got a shit-ton of statements to back at least Low 7-C, as well as 4 insanely strong characters he scales up from that I haven't even looked at seriously.

1. "Yep, it's really that simple. Yujiro is one of the top 5 most skilled on the site, Wolf isn't even on the board. Add to that like I said, him just being able to stop the Firecrackers, and his "posture" can't be broken"

Once again, a more pointless claim cannot be made. Not only is it blatantly wrong, you haven't actually brought forth proof of such a claim, nor could you objectively prove the claim without exceeding evidence (example: Khorne or Kord being the embodiments of the abstract concept of skill within their respective verses).

2. "Firecrackers aren't enough to break the posture of a high-end Baki character. Could someone link Baki's feat of crafting a metal samurai while being smashed in a car repeteadly in Yujiro's "dress"?"

Once again, zero evidence, and zero rebuttal, zero effect. The fact is Yujiro's "posture" doesn't need to be broken (see: game mechanics, Sigurd bringing it up was pointless misdirection, as has this entire debate been), nor would it be hard to knock him over given Class G vs possibly Class 100.

3. "There goes wolf's win con"

Your unbacked, unimpressive, hollow statements ain't fooled me chief, the two people I know and trust that know the verse are looking at it hungrily. Suppose I'll have to go look around. For the record, though, if it helps, Prom thinks 7-C stays, she just plans on clipping the scaling chain by quite a bit.

Mr. Bambu said:
2. "Firecrackers aren't enough to break the posture of a high-end Baki character. Could someone link Baki's feat of crafting a metal samurai while being smashed in a car repeteadly in Yujiro's "dress"?"

Once again, zero evidence, and zero rebuttal, zero effect. The fact is Yujiro's "posture" doesn't need to be broken (see: game mechanics, Sigurd bringing it up was pointless misdirection, as has this entire debate been), nor would it be hard to knock him over given Class G vs possibly Class 100.
Baki posted it. Check that out before responding, pretty please.

Posted what? Evidence? No, he didn't, check out my talk from last night about why you can't really prove skill, pretty please. I thought you had been reading what I said.

I didn't say "pretty please" ironically. It's just that i recognize your possible lack of free time as an administrator.

Anyways, i was refering to evidence as on why the balance of the high-tiers isn't something you can normally break even if you hurted them very badly and put them at extreme desadvantage. If you wanna argue skill, here's a good place to do it. And while i must agree skill is something subjective, it's only partially subjective. You can have two skill feats and think they're somewhat in the same spot because skill isn't something quantifiable such as AP, Speed, LS, or whatnot. You can also see two skill feats and instantly perceive just how vast is the distance between them. Etc etc...

I'm not talking about hurting them very badly. I'm talking about overpowering lifting strength. Unless you can bring me a statement of Yujiro being unfazed by Class G tiers of weight, him dealing with people in-verse means zero to the current argument.

And, no, I don't want to argue skill for reasons I stated above. It's pointless.

That Yujiro's sixth sense is useless, later that it's not useless, Yujiro AP stomps, Sekiro gets outskilled, Sekiro can only barely damage Yujiro among some others...

Wolf: Deathblow gg. He can pretty easily parry anything Yujiro has and will kill in one shot. He can disorient, poison, use homing attacks, etc. Type 4 means Yujiro cannot kill him and if he does, Wolf wins by right of stealth.

Yujiro: Higher AP by right of two-shotting a person of Wolf's AP and he's basically invulnerable to most attacks. Thanks to martial arts, his fighting style can change nigh-instantly. Also, sKIlL.

SpookyShadow said:
That Yujiro's sixth sense is useless, later that it's not useless, Yujiro AP stomps, Sekiro gets outskilled, Sekiro can only barely damage Yujiro among some others...
1. Prom's confirmed that it is entirely useless, since all it does is notify him of worthy opponents.

2. Yujiro decidedly doesn't AP stomp, unless you've just failed to read the thread.

3. mUH sKiLl gUiZZ

4. Sekiro can literally one shot by right of Deathblow, again, the thread is right there my guy

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
What're the arguments?
Yujiro's Sixth Sense will alert him of danger (it's kinda like a Spider-Sense), Yujiro can smell the gunpowder in the Firecrackers, so he knows to look out for them, he can use Analytical Prediction to predict when he'll use the Firecrackers, and he can either destroy them, pluck their fuses, swat them away, etc. Without the stun from the Firecrackers, of which KG is arguing that they won't even stun or distract Yujiro, Deathblow can't be used. On Yujiro's side, he oneshots in base and massively outskills

1. It isn't at all like Sixth Sense, it tells him about worthy beings. See above,

2. Looking out for gunpowder doesn't help him not get firecracker'd without a viable counter, a thing he doesn't have. You're also assuming he just likes... takes the firecrackers, for some reason, and is allowed to tinker with them, despite being mi-combat and them being physically attached to Wolf. An interesting thought, but unlikely given deathblow gg.

3. Wolf still doesn't need to stun him with firecrackers, it is far from the crux of my argument. It is one of many extremely viable ways in which Wolf can just stab him.

Choinoi said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlRKkaQWMPs&feature=youtu.be
1--He goes almost 6 minutes without noticing how strong Kaku's Xiao-Lee is, but when he throws his punch, Yujiro is suddenly alert of danger

2-- the Firecrackers are in Wolf's prosthetic, so all Yujiro would have to do is destroy his arm

3--the hell you on about?
Yeah, he literally looks surprised all of the sudden, so it can't be "just a strength gauge", but that's already been discussed, as Musashi's Sixth Sense is the one that alerts him of his opponent's strength, not Yujiro's

Yeah, I mentioned that last night to @SirOven

Dont get me started...

1 - That's great, but that doesn't actually support your case either. If he was just inherently aware of danger, then this video you bring means literally zero things.

2 - Yes, while Wolf is stabbing him. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying nothing you've contributed makes it any more likely. Like consider my point of view- I provide you with information, and this is what I'm told: "Well Yujiro will just instantly be aware of how Wolf's stuff works, will use abilities that are out of character to the point that he's never even used some of them, will target Wolf's equipment that makes it easier for him to disorient Yujiro (which we acknowledge isn't required but fixate on for the purposes of mislead voting) and then specifically incap him rather than kill him", as opposed to "Wolf will try to stab him". Just doesn't add up to me.

3 - everything

Information? You provided a point, a decent one at that. It was explained to you by other members of this thread that the point you made is countred by moves and abilities clearly stated by his page and in the show. YOU are the one that cannot acknowlege thoes statements and instead refute any evidence as unclear. Either you are beginning to troll or you are too thickheaded to understand thier points. Overall, the points these other people have made are valid ones and you spreading misinformation, intentionally or not, is our problem here.

Choinoi said:
Information? You provided a point, a decent one at that. It was explained to you by other members of this thread that the point you made is countred by moves and abilities clearly stated by his page and in the show. YOU are the one that cannot acknowlege thoes statements and instead refute any evidence as unclear. Either you are beginning to troll or you are too thickheaded to understand thier points. Overall, the points these other people have made are valid ones and you spreading misinformation, intentionally or not, is our problem here.
I already tried to explain that Yujiro can oneshot someone of Wolf's AP and dura, and that Wolf can't hurt Yujiro with normal attacks, but... well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back