• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA said:
... when was Yujiro suppressed from that earthquake feat
He doesn't have any power limiting method, all we see is the ground shakes, he bends down and punches it once. It's casual but it's not like it's this suppressed state where he would have a whole scaling chain above it

That requires him to not act like Yujiro and use the demon back before he leaves even a single deathblow opening, which, while possible, doesn't seem likely in contrast to Sekiro using something to stagger then go for the throat
It was agreed in a CRT in the middle of last year that the EQ feat was Mag 6

Magnitude 6 6.309573e+13 15.0802413958 Kilotons Town level
Oliva scales to this, Yujiro casually 2 shot him

He doesn't start with DB, especially not against someone he can one-shot in base. He's just going to annihilate him

Yujiro is the one with the earthquake feat, Oliva's profile mentions quakes but heck if I know if those even reach more than a few meters out and would actually qualify

They wouldn't, at that range.

DMUA said:
Yujiro is the one with the earthquake feat, Oliva's profile mentions quakes but heck if I know if those even reach more than a few meters out and would actually qualify
It was agreed that as Amlad stated, not only is Oliva shown to be able to survive a causal Yujiro punch, the very same that is accepted at 15 KT, his statements and feats of being able to match a late SOO Baki and compare to Base Pickle puts him concretely at 15 KT

We could just wait for Prom to get fed up enough to DG Baki. That'll be fun. With that said...

Could you debate my points at all? Even under Yujiro's current (shady) AP, Wolf should be able to stab him and throw him off balance with little effort. So?

You say Wolf can't hurt Yujiro, but Mortal Blade very much can dura neg, and so do the butterfly kunai which are homing.

Sir Ovens said:
You say Wolf can't hurt Yujiro, but Mortal Blade very much can dura neg, and so do the butterfly kunai which are homing.
And there's no special conditions for that? If not, we can have this match and Yujiro murders Wolf hard, a win con would exist

lol at the above

Slashing Yujiro. He has a wide arsenal that allows him to do anything from stunning Yujiro to teleporting out of attacks.

Sir Ovens said:
Slashing Yujiro. He has a wide arsenal that allows him to do anything from stunning Yujiro to teleporting out of attacks.
Yeah, but is any of it going to work? How does he stun? What are the limits to his teleport?

SpookyShadow said:
Mr. Bambu said:
Wolf should be able to stab him and throw him off balance with little effort. So?
Class G might be pretty useful
That's if he can grapple someone that massively outskills him, has Analytical Predictions, and enough of a martial skill arsenal to wipe out his entire verse

BakiHanma18 said:
So, I guess if we're doing this, what does Wolf start with?
Read the thread man

Its all right there, if you have issues then you can find a fluent reader to assist you. Wolf is a swordsman. Even putting aside all his neat little tools, he's going to disorient and use his sword and try to take out vital organs.

Yujiro's LS won't be able to deal with parrying, and Wolf should be able to neg most if not all attacks by doing this. He literally just needs to throw him off gusrd once (an easy task with such disparity in LS) and stab. This is ignoring all his other abilities, he just has to hit once.

Firecrackers that are loud, bright and can be thrown all around Wolf. Crow Feather teleports Wolf away from attacks the moment they connect, allowing him to avoid damage completely. Umbrella Shield provides defence against all high bearing attacks, Sabimaru inflicts poison should Yujiro be stabbed by it, etc.

Sir Ovens said:
Firecrackers that are loud, bright and can be thrown all around Wolf. Crow Feather teleports Wolf away from attacks the moment they connect, allowing him to avoid damage completely. Umbrella Shield provides defence against all high bearing attacks, Sabimaru inflicts poison should Yujiro be stabbed by it, etc.
Firecrackers are useless because of Enhanced Sixth Sense. That only works if he doesn't get blitzed. Yujiro has several durability-negating moves and a stop-worthy AP, and Yujiro's simply not going to get hit, the skill gap is massive

> Firecrackers are useless because of sixth sense

No, not really. I can have five senses and if one gets begged, I'm still noticeably at a disadvantage. If I'm blind cool, I can still hear, but I'm still blinded and thus st a disadvantage.

Next, please.

AP can easily be solved by breaking Yujiro's posture and going in for a deathblow.

It can also be solved with sugars that boost Wolf's AP.

In fact, Wolf can kill himself, and wait for Yujiro to inspect his body before deathblowing him.

Let's address all the wonderful possibilities for Yujiro here

At any point during this fight, Yujiro's AP, durability, and speed can hop up to 4x higher because of DB, Roll Kick allows Yujiro to dodge an attack and counter at the same time, Udonde stance is literally made to defend from attacks in all directions without even facing a different direction, Yujiro could literally Bite through Wolf's limbs if he tries to grapple, Aiki also hard counters that Class G flex, Benda negs durability GG, 0.5 Seconds Unconciousness lets Yujiro skip his reactionary phase and attack Wolf while he can't do anything to defend, Defensive Xiao-Lee negates all forms of physical damage that Wolf can do and Offensive Xiao-Lee dishes them right back, Yujiro can inflict Madness with his aura and it also applies a constant physical damage, his analysis allows him to see Wolf's weakness at a cellular level and it's just his passive eyesight, Yujiro can literally analyze his entire physical moveset, with Apnea Rush he can throw 100 punches in under 5 seconds for 5 minutes, leaving 0 room to counter, or use Vacuum Palm and instantly knock Wolf out by forcing him to breath 6% oxygen, he can use Adrenaline to amp his energy, he can use the Axe Kick to smash Wolf to pieces, he can use Ball to negate physical damage as well, he can use the Bodhisattva Fist to blow a hole in Wolf, he can use Bukkotsu to destroy Wolf's pharynx, he can use Chokuzuki and kill him in one hit, he can use Chop-Blow and knock Wolf's head off, he can use Cord Cut to rip out the nerves in Wolf's eyes to blind him and his arms and legs to incap Wolf, he can knock out Wolf or kill him with a Crotch Kick, he can use Crushing Fist to use Wolf's speed against him, he can use Dashin to paralyze Wolf, Destructive Force to gore Wolf, Dropkick Wolf and subtract his torso from him, use Endorphins to negate any pain, Enzuigiri to incap Wolf's medulla, he could use Eyeground Crush to blind and kill Wolf back to back, he could use a simple Feint and catch him post teleport, he could use the Five Vital Points Consecutive Attack to incap Wolf's entire body, the Flying Swallow Barrage to blitz Wolf with a combo, the Forehead Blow to kill him while Wolf attempts a grapple, he could go with the Four-Stage Kick and take him apart piece by piece, he might use the Fumasatsu to slip one of Wolf's strikes and dislocate his jaw, following up with a Goutaijutsu to gore him, or Hand Pocket to blitz him, or Headbutt in case of grappling, or maybe the Hitless Blow, a High Hypersonic+ punch that blows Wolf to chunks, or use Invisible Squash to blind Wolf and use Ippon Ken knock him out with pressure points, or use the Jab to blitz, or Knee Drop Wolf's head off, or use Knuckle Arrow to hold Wolf in place by the top of the head and knock it off with a punch, or use Kokoken to stop Wolf from being able to think or react and blast through him with a Forward Leaning Stance dash, or use the Mach Punch, a less effective Hitless Blow, to achieve similar effects, or the Maeba Stance to counter Wolf right before he attempts to hit Yujiro, or get close enough that Wolf can't swing his blade and use Musunkei, which can be used at full force from 0mm, or Myoukou to pressure point knock him out, or use the No-Motion Jump to attack Wolf without Wolf being able to tell where Yujiro is going to try to hit because the move's movements are unnoticeable, or Nukite to thrust through Wolf's sword, or Peek-a-Boo to dodge everything Wolf tries, or the Quadruple Median Line Strike to blitz yet again, or use Right Cross of Confidence to slip Wolf's defense and land a mean right, or use Roppa Gaeshi to undo the suturing of the skull, or mitigate damage again with the Sanshin stance, or use Sangan to get a 2.55x reaction speed amp, now reacting (with DB) 10x faster than Wolf can move, or spam Seiken until one hits, or barrel into him with the Shikiri Stance, or Shodan him into oblivion, or just straight slap him, as one would still kill, or use the Soccer Ball Kick and score a goal with Wolf's head, or Spear Tackle him into paste, or since this isn't a stomp anymore, use Stomp, which is a 4x strength amp, or use Sunkei, which makes Yujiro's punches knockout punches at any range, or use a combo of the Sway Back to dodge an attack last minute only to follow with a Tackle and smash Wolf, or use the Telephone Punch and introduce Wolf's chin to his belly button, or use his Toe Use to strike Wolf's vitals while he's concerned with Yujiro's hands, knocking him out, or he can use the Triceratops Fist and blitz him, or he can use Vice Grip if he tries to grapple and grabs his body parts and then Yujiro holds it so tight that it explodes due to the blood restriction, making that body part useless, or just spam Windmill Punch?

TL;DR, Wolf doesn't win here

Jesus christ man spacing is a thing. I'll read it later when I'm not on a phone but ffs, common decency.

It's cool how you just spam a paragraph of gibberish of abilities and techniques that Yujiro mostly hasn't used, Yujiro's sixth sense is useless here and he's been consistently caught off guard by Motobe's smoke bombs.

"can inflict Madness with his aura and it also applies a constant physical damage"

This is especially laughable gibberish and blatant dishonesty. Speed is equalized so no blitzing will happen.

Assuming many of these things would just kill Wolf, he'd just resurrect. In fact, killing Wolf would put Yujiro at an instant disadvantage - it's the perfect opportunity for Wolf to surprise attack him immediately afterwards.

I also have no idea how anyone would think that Wolf couldn't deathblow Yujiro. You think he can't stab him somewhere lethal just because he's not lethally injured? Don't be dumb.

Wolf wins.

Promestein said:
It's cool how you just spam a paragraph of gibberish of abilities and techniques that Yujiro mostly hasn't used, Yujiro's sixth sense is useless here and he's been consistently caught off guard by Motobe's smoke bombs.
"can inflict Madness with his aura and it also applies a constant physical damage"

This is especially laughable gibberish and blatant dishonesty. Speed is equalized so no blitzing will happen.

Assuming many of these things would just kill Wolf, he'd just resurrect. In fact, killing Wolf would put Yujiro at an instant disadvantage - it's the perfect opportunity for Wolf to surprise attack him immediately afterwards.

I also have no idea how anyone would think that Wolf couldn't deathblow Yujiro. You think he can't stab him somewhere lethal just because he's not lethally injured? Don't be dumb.

Wolf wins.
Thanks, it took some time to think about how he actually can use all these move by virtue of literally mastering all martial arts in the verse. Link to him being caught off guard? I'd say it perfectly counters some Firecrackers. Worse case scenario, if you're bent on a move that he's used, he could just use Imagine Style- Ogre to blind Wolf, as he literally flashbanged a whole city block...

Okay, but like... maybe check his profile? Where it has Madness manip in his Powers and Abilities and it lists in his notable techniques that Aura does damage????

And every time Wolf dies, the disease gets worse, of course not account for the ~10 moves in there than incap

No, I'm saying he's not skilled enough, Yujiro has reaction amps and counter moves, as well as Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction and a Sixth Sense, but sure, okay, I'M dumb

Wolf loses

awfully smug for a man in grace period with the ire of Prom herself bearing down on him but aight

Mr. Bambu said:
Thread blocked me, epic.

1. Sigurd is just straight up wrong. You can deathblow people from full health, like I said you can just parry/disorient/etc. Some people can survive a Deathblow, this is called Immortality Type 2. In the event of that, rinse and repeat. Misinformation.

2. @KGrif The only real explanation for Deathblow is finding an opening in the armor and stabbing as many vital organs as humanly possible, something I don't see Yujiro surviving.

Sorry for delayed response, Wiki was murdering my response.

So, durability negation that is useless since the opponent here doesn't have an armour and since Wolf can barely hurt Yujiro anyways? And how is he hitting Yujiro to start with? Not only is Yujiro in another dimension when it comes to skill, he also has abilities such as AP, IR, and really nothing else on his arsennal is needed if that's the only wincon Wolf has.

Yes.

Also the word armor here doesn't refer to literal armor. Defenses is the more accurate phrase- dunno what's hard to understand about a Deathblow, it's literally just sticking a sword through someone's vital organs. Also... "another dimension when it comes to skill" whatever you say dog.

Wolf can win via LS and deathblow. Type 4 means he absolutely isn't dying in this fight. Nothing Baki up there said matters anyways thanks to Prom's blessedimages level contribution. Dunno what to tell you.

Sir Ovens said:
These don't stop IR. Can he spam that? Otherwise Yujiro eventually connects.

Ogre Physiology makes you immune to poison so that's also a no no.

Mr. Bambu said:
Yes.

Also the word armor here doesn't refer to literal armor. Defenses is the more accurate phrase- dunno what's hard to understand about a Deathblow, it's literally just sticking a sword through someone's vital organs. Also... "another dimension when it comes to skill" whatever you say dog.

Wolf can win via LS and deathblow. Type 4 means he absolutely isn't dying in this fight. Nothing Baki up there said matters anyways thanks to Prom's blessedimages level contribution. Dunno what to tell you.
I do agree that Yujiro doesn't use 1/10 of his full arsennal under SBA. But even then, i can't see him getting hit.

I see. I thought it was refering to literal armor. And yes, Yujiro outskills Wolf HARD, if you wanna argue, be my guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back