• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yujiro is 7-A because he stopped an earthquake with a punch. However, only the total seismic energy of a magnitude 6 earthquake is Mountain Level. He can not have interrupted all seismic energy because it is the sum of the total destruction caused by all earthquake seismic waves in his period of activity, and he can only have stopped the seismic wave radiated at the time of the punch, which would be Low 7 -C . How would he have intercepted seismic waves that had already stopped? How had he interrupted seismic waves that had not even begun?

In OBD for example, this feat is considered Low 7-C, and I think it should be with this rating here as well.

You could ask Ryukama, as he's one of the most knowledgable on the Bakiverse

Not an expert on earthquake calcs, but does the fact that Yujiro was stated to be >>>>>>2017 missiles and military help justify a 7B rating?

Is it safe to assume that the culmination of those missles and the U.S. miliatary are superior to the Tsar bomb b/cause that 7A rating could stay

Unless we want to really discuss it?

My point is not that. My point is that this feat is not 7-A. If there are other feats that justify it being a 7-A okay, but the feat that justifies such a ranking on your profile is not 7-A.

I guess the fact that the US President and military admitted that it was out of their power to take down Yujiro, I guess that makes sense.

Not sure about Oliva's feat tbh

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I guess the fact that the US President and military admitted that it was out of their power to take down Yujiro, I guess that makes sense.
Not sure about Oliva's feat tbh
I think it might be. But stopping that earthquake is not 7-A.

@Hizack123

It hasn't been calculated here but it's been done on some site I can't find anywhere; the "whitebeard forum" or something like that. It's been years but I remember it coming out in the 6-B or 6-A range

JnSteHar002 said:
@Hizack123
It hasn't been calculated here but it's been done on some site I can't find anywhere; the "whitebeard forum" or something like that. It's been years but I remember it coming out in the 6-B or 6-A range
Holy sheet

So has anybody asked some calc group members to help out here?

He doesn't gave me the entire calc, but its something around 7,9689394e+17 J

Later i'll see if i can have the entire version of this shit. My english is rusty, sry. BTW do not give up finding someone to do this calculation, like I said, he just tried

You can ask here as well: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1604488

He stopped the earthquake in its entirety it was stated quite clearly. Not only that he didn't use demon back, nor his aura, he was at base levels when casually stopping this magnituse six earth quake. It started and went on for a moment or two, he casually stopped this earthquake. Regardless of what you think. He stopped the waves and during that time before he flexed the force he used stopped it all entirely. If you pay attention im making some calcs for this as well, so yujiro stopped this in his base levels casually regardless. I can also prove why Olivia's feat of effecting the anets gps systems wasn't an outlier either.

We still probably need a calculation in any case.

Ali jr bitch!! said:
He stopped the earthquake in its entirety it was stated quite clearly. Not only that he didn't use demon back, nor his aura, he was at base levels when casually stopping this magnituse six earth quake. It started and went on for a moment or two, he casually stopped this earthquake. Regardless of what you think. He stopped the waves and during that time before he flexed the force he used stopped it all entirely. If you pay attention im making some calcs for this as well, so yujiro stopped this in his base levels casually regardless. I can also prove why Olivia's feat of effecting the anets gps systems wasn't an outlier either.

It did not stop in its entirety because, logically, it could only have stopped the seismic wave being released at the time of the punch. It has nothing to do with what I think. If you think Yujiro is Mountain Level and you can prove I do not care. But this feat is not.

Semi-related, but I was always curious about something. Did Yujiro stop the Earthquake through sheer strength, or sheer force of will? Remember in the Bakiverse doing ungodly level of feats for humans is possible if you have a strong enough Imagination (Baki, Katsumi, and Musashi showcase this), so I see no reason why Yujiro couldn't have the powers of Imagination either. Insanely impressive either way.

Also about the Oliva feat, wasn't it just disrupting the GPS? "Shake the World" was apparently some translator nonsense. In reality Baki and Oliva were moving so erratically the GPS just couldn't keep track.

Yujiro punched the ground and the earthquake stopped. Pretty obviously a feat of strength. When he does stuff with his aura quite the distinction is made.

No I mean did he "will" the Earthquake to stop through his sheer confidence? They make it a point that he's so strong because he THINKS he's the strongest. I dunno maybe I'm just nitpicking, but I do find the distinction to be interesting to say the least.

Also don't think early Baki had aura stuff.

He stopped the earthquake with just his strength. His willpower and confidence may be cause (or part of the cause) for his strength but he didn't use any other powers or hax besides brute force to stop it.

Ryukama said:
He stopped the earthquake with just his strength. His willpower and confidence may be cause (or part of the cause) for his strength but he didn't use any other powers or hax besides brute force to stop it.
I see, that's what I meant to imply I guess, that his confidence boosted his strength rather than his physical body itself.

I'm sorry but that's headcanon. Nothing to suggest he received a particular amp to his regular strength at the time.

Oh no I meant in general, not just via a random power-up. I just noticed a theme throughout the series that the mind is arguably just as crazy if not moreso than the human body which is why some of the top tiers are capable of such absurd feats.

Like I said his will is the cause (or one of the causes) of his absurd strength but he didn't use willpower itself to stop the earthquake. He used his strength.

Yeah I agree on that, sorry if it comes off I implied otherwise. In other news, isn't there talk about potential Yujiro upgrades, mostly in the speed department? Also Scarface has some crazy feats that can be added to Hanayama's profile (though not sure they constitute as upgrades).

Though given all of Musashi's mental cutting he did all throughout Dou it may not be crazy to say that willpower can be used to attack

BigDawgs said:
In other news, isn't there talk about potential Yujiro upgrades, mostly in the speed department?
I don't know. I do know that it's explicitly stated Yujiro can dodge lightning by the narrator. Not sure if it's deemed a hyperbole though.

Also about the Oliva feat, wasn't it just disrupting the GPS? "Shake the World" was apparently some translator nonsense. In reality Baki and Oliva were moving so erratically the GPS just couldn't keep track.

Dude not even tsar bomb could do the same lol, this feat is clearly more then 100 megaton but we need to calc it first.

It may actually go into 6 tier range like above said kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back