• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yujiro stop earthquake feat is just what it show

Yujiro punch the ground and then the earthquake stop

Nothing eles, nothing more.

Most of the feats in the series, including ones meant to get ya really hyped, are Tier 9-8 and Subsonic-Hypersonic.

Then bam earthquake stopping and faster than light statements lmao

It's really weird. Yanagi acted like Yujiro breaking a metal katana with his bare hands like it was some god tier feat, when he's hung out with Spec, who nearly destroyed the Statue of Liberty with a flurry of bunches, and Doyle, who's a ******* cyborg.

Well it is a feat. I'd just say that its description of being FTL either being a hyperbole, or a major outlier.

I should probably read more of Dou, but I got sick of the moronic Musashi wank and the ending I hear doesn't make things better.

Why does Musashi look more like a caveman than Pickle is my main beef

He's just crazy as hell I guess. I wonder if Itagaki will actually learn his lesson after Dou that hyping up one guy the entire time isn't very entertaining (the sumo guy this time around).

This guy:

Nomi No Sukune

He was hyped up at the end of Dou as it ended in a cliffhanger. He shows a feat of turning coal into diamond with grip strength (something only Yujiro has done), but I'm too lazy to find it.

No one has matched or surpassed Yujiro yet right?

Not yet, no. Still this guy is implied to have monstrous strength, that even Baki was surprised. Also the scans were much easier to find than I thought:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

Basically the context is Tokugawa tells a story about the legendary sumo wrestler "Nomi No Sukune", and how he managed to turn coal into diamond (which even Baki can hardly believe). Then Tokugawa mentions his modern day descendant (the guy I posted earlier) managed to turn the rest of the coal into diamond.

BigDawgs said:
This guy:
Nomi No Sukune

He was hyped up at the end of Dou as it ended in a cliffhanger. He shows a feat of turning coal into diamond with grip strength (something only Yujiro has done), but I'm too lazy to find it.
I thought Yujirou couldn't do that coal-to-diamond thing

I remember Yujiro being unable to. At least when Obama (lol) asked him.

I misinterpreted the scene, my bad. Still it didn't imply Yujiro COULDN'T, he just wanted to keep it vague for ***** and giggles.

It wasn't incoherent. I just stated you all should take into account the staements that went along with sed feat, as well as that yujiro was in base. I also, ca. Prove Olivias feat was just that. The GPS satellites circle the Earth at an altitude of about 20,000 km (12,427 miles) and complete two full orbits every day. So the force of Olivia's throw disrupted the satellites, and by doing so the entire worlds gps systems. Hence the statement he affected the world in one full power blow.

Wherever you are on the planet, at least four GPS satellites are 'visible' at any time. Each one transmits information about its position and the current time at regular intervals. These signals, travelling at the speed of light, are intercepted by your GPS receiver, which calculates how far away each satellite is based on how long it took for the messages to arrive.

Once it has information on how far away at least three satellites are, your GPS receiver can pinpoint your location using a process called trilateration. Imagine you are standing somewhere on Earth with three satellites in the sky above you. If you know how far away you are from satellite A, then you know you must be located somewhere on the red circle. If you do the same for satellites B and C, you can work out your location by seeing where the three circles intersect. This is just what your GPS receiver does, although it uses overlapping spheres rather than circles.

The more satellites there are above the horizon the more accurately your GPS unit can determine where you are. Oliver was able to disrupt these messages THROUGH the entire world, causing a disruption stated by bush and a few others saying they were going through places they obviously were not.

He would be above most, musashi it was stated that he didnt take motobe seriously tho. And could've killed him three times if he really wanted to, motobe didn't eeally use his aura or perfect blade technique or his imagination. Witch is where he uses his bare hand Fighting style and is arguably more stronger without his blades then he is with them. He was able to at least beat yujiro in mind games but that wouldn't nessecarily translate to, a fight against yujiro. But musashi beat pickle almost effortlessly non serious so motobe could be rated equally as strong as pickle at least with weapons.

So where does this leave Yujiro in terms of AP? If we can't use his earthquake feat to justify his 7A, and we don't have a calc of Oliva shaking the Earth yet, what should we do?

Also, we should probably start discussing where others scale in the current series. I have a feeling that people like Musashi, Motobs and Ali Jr are gonna cause numerous headaches.

Barack Obama said Yujiros strikes exceed a nuclear impact. You could argue its hyperbole since he does say "its said your power exceeds a nuclear impact" something like that.

Oliva didn't shake the world btw. The USA government keeps surveillance on Yujiro, Oliva, and Che Guevara the guy you see in the scan getting smacked into the ground. They use satellites to do so, any time any of the 3 move faster than 5 MPH with physical movement any GPS systems in a radius of 70 meters gets screwed up thanks to the satellites homing in on them.

So itd be more of a speed feat since all the world's GPS systeme were affected. Also, Baki verse acknowledges velocity x mass btw, Orochi Katsumis mach punch which at least>Mach 79 is proof of that. Normal hits were tanked by Pickle, Mach punches sent him flying.

Maybe it is hyperbole, but you could also argue that the idea some guy is strong enough to make the country bow down to him is a bit absurd and there probably needs to be some legitimate reason the strongest miltary on the planet fears him.

TheMerchant66 said:
Oliva didn't shake the world btw. The USA government keeps surveillance on Yujiro, Oliva, and Che Guevara the guy you see in the scan getting smacked into the ground. They use satellites to do so, any time any of the 3 move faster than 5 MPH with physical movement any GPS systems in a radius of 70 meters gets screwed up thanks to the satellites homing in on them.
lowball, even we assume that satellites is right on Oilva head. The satellites still in the orbit.

That mean shockwave from the oliva strike still have to reach the Orbit range to shake the satellites. I think this need more then 50 megatons.

And it already said that the strike affected the whole world. You going against the author intent here.

The satellites didn't shake though, any time Yujiro Oliva or Che move faster than 5 MPH the satellites begin to focus on then which makes GPS signals within a 70 meter radius begin to act screwed up, unless you want to argue just then moving at 7 MPH they also shake the world? I agree with Yujiro being mountain level anyhow, just that Olivas feat is more likely a speed feat.

"I agree with Yujiro being mountain level anyhow, just that Olivas feat is more likely a speed feat."

.....so punch the earth is speed feats now.......

I think just got migraine headache.......i let the staffs take care of.....that

OK, so I am ready.

First of all, there is no feat to quantify Oliva for there, really. It is explicitly stated, explained and shown in Chapter 26 of Baki that the Three Men More Dangerous Than an Assault Weapon (Yujiro, Oliva and Che Guevara) are constantly followed and tracked by sattellites at any and all times. It is stated that, should any of them move faster than they walk/6 mph or fight, half of the sattellites of the world will instantly start to track them. It is explicitly shown also that it causes massive GPS failures.

Oliva's "feat" was made when not only he was fighting, but when he was fighting against Che Guevara. From there, it is simple 2 + 2 to put together that the feat is bogus.

Now, for a tier for the God-tiers... I plan making a revision post based on the current ratings for the profiles in my wikia, But I think City-level is suitable for the absolute highest (Peak Baki, Yujiro, Kaku with Xiao Lee and unrestricted Musashi), at least LB/City Block level for the very high tiers (Pickle, base Baki as of now, restricted Musashi, Motobe with weapons, Oliva...), and the rest will stay pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back