• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really depends on context there, too. If it was described as major by, say, an in-verse scientist then that's something, but if misc. people referred to it as "major", then no, that could easily be just choice of words.

If WoG stated it was major, then there's an argument for using major but that really relies on consistency of the verse and ultimately falls back on context.

Okay. I am not well informed regarding the context. Perhaps "At least 7-C" for a level 6 earthquake would be best then?

Question tho if oliva shaking the world is low 6-c but yujiro is stronger he even efforlessly defeated oliva with gloves on while he gave it his all oliva i mean, this was not to long after getting beaten by baki. Does that matter at all? Also i believe in the English dub as well it was referred to being a massive earthquake as well? If this helpd any. Also possibly some other feats and consistent statements could be used to justify this being 7-A?

@Ant If no context is provided taking it at face value might be okay. Not my place to say.

@Ali High 6-C, to my knowledge, like I said. If he scales, that isn't up to me. My concern is the feat in question.

Some other statements to maybe take into consideration is where syryder said yujiro has probably dtopped more than just an earthquake before. Is it hyperbole? Because hid aura was saif to simiulate an earthquake also? My question is there other feats we could use to justify this being 7-A?

...you want to get 7-A from being superior to a High 6-C feat?

No no no, i was just asking. Because if oliva is 6-c well the feat is wouldn't yujiro likely be higher since he is stronger? And baki as well? Is my question. My main question is even if the feat itself isn't 7-A wouldn't he logically since he has gotten fwr stronger since then, wouldn't he be 7-A now still? Is my question if he is superior to a 6-c feat then wouldn't he scale higher than that?

No.

The feat is High 6-C. Large Island level.

He wouldn't be 7-A from being superior to a High 6-C feat. He would be High 6-C. Assuming that logic is accepted.

Right on, so what about Baki and yujiro both show casing they're super to oliva? Because they both defeated him after sed feat, is another question? Yujiro did it efforlessly! Just to clarify the earthquake did get somewhat clarified by a doctor/scientist before I'll find the scan, but stryder went into detail, saying he has stopped more than earthquakes with his power before. I'll find the scan soon. But overall if you watch it or read tbat chapter better goes into detail about it, but the overall context is it was a massive earthquake is how a majority received it. And it gives all the likenesses of a magnitude six, however before he punched the ground he did something with his hand, it didnt show it but you could hear a swirling sound while he cocked his fist back, his hand punched into the ground like throughly through it and the moment he did that he almost Immediately flexed then the earthquake stopped. If this also helpd any the overall context of it all is a bit hard to get ehen first viewing it, or if you aren't well versed with baki dou and son of oger yada yada, but from what i perceived is the context was that it was a major earthquake.

If they're above them, they scale to being somewhat superior to High 6-C.

If you mean being superior to 7-C, no. That would not justify 7-A.

Can you provide scans with the evidence for both the feat of stopping an earthquake and shaking the world?

Antvasima said:
Can you provide scans with the evidence for both the feat of stopping an earthquake and shaking the world?
This would be helpful, too.

@Mr. Bambu

Do we have some kind of calculation available for the minimum required to create vibrations across the entire Earth?

If not, would you be willing to help us out with this?

Okay. Thank you.

Would it be acceptable to upgrade, Yujiro, Baki, and any characters that scale to them, to 6-C, by linking to the Greybeards calculation, then?

And if so, is anybody experienced willing to handle the upgrades?

Isn't yujiro being Stronger than a country, the whole reason why a country who's in good terms with yujiro is considered a superpower

besides baki pre ogre brain causes multi block wide tremors by shadow boxing.

Yujiro is a force of nature in his own right witch is why he was able to stop an earthquake so large, this is the narritive and context of why he was able to do it and the reason i guess why he is is powerful.

I remember some bystander asking stryder dude who flies Yujiro around everywhere if he really stopped the earthquake stryder says something to the effect of "He is a force of nature, so I believe he did". If this helps hoping it does, I believe the 7-A is fine for him. But I'm just providing help at this point to justify sed point.

6-C is on a level with major natural disasters.

See that is the confusing part, because yujiros power has been compared to typhoons and volcanos erupting. Multiple times, even once goki stated that he is abov natural dissasters of the like.
E236136368209bee8b4baf5afe12310c9df68983 191252 800 1200
004-2

But then again they do mention he is more powerful than an entire country many times. As well as a nuke many times it started while he was 16. Also he did state he would be far stronger than an entire nations military one day and he wanted to surpass the planet! At 19 telling Ali sr he isn't planetary, but we can't really say the statements about his power are inconsistent or unreliable because Everytime his power is mentioned it keeps going up, and the statements get more ridiculous however, since he is far stronger now that is what makes it seem legit. And the nuke statements are pretty consistent
Screenshot 20180802-200743
With him beinf equal to a nation like china pr ruissa witch are the only two military powers greater than, the usa. This should justify him being many times Stronger than multiple nukes id assume just throwing this out here to help.

The lowest I've seen a Volcano Eruption is 7-C. Tsunamis... again, context.

And I guess we used 6-C now for world shaking, apologies. Last I checked we used the Skyrim thing.

Yujiro and all character that scale to him should be upgraded to 6-C, with a link to the Greybeards calculation for proof.

Your scan earlier would also need to be linked to.

Somebody else should handle the upgrades. You are not experienced enough.

Also, I am extremely busy and do not have the time to talk with you any more right now.

If Oliva did the Earth-shaking feat, he should be 6-C, along with the characters that scale.

If Yujiro 1-shot a 6-C character, he should get an "At least 6-C, likely higher", as this is our standard praxis for these situations.

Antvasima said:
If Oliva did the Earth-shaking feat, he should be 6-C, along with the characters that scale.
If Yujiro 1-shot a 6-C character, he should get an "At least 6-C, likely higher", as this is our standard praxis for these situations.
Is only the low end of a calc applicable to profile doe?

Aha. Well, it depends on which end that was accepted by the calc group members.

Well, I don't know which end is used in Dohvakiin page, and I do remind that there is a similar feat that was calculated for a Scooby Doo movie that wasn't accepted for some reason.

But it should be at least Island Level in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back