• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro earthquake+ nuke upgrades(plus new multipliers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your own scaling chain still wouldn't make that work
  • 8 * 4 * 8 = 256
  • 10 * 5 * 10 = 500
You would need to add on at least two layers of upscaling to get them to 6-C. We also can't use multipliers to that level if they don't make sense as detailed on our page about them.

Anyways since we have an agreement you can upgrade people to High 7-C and work out the multiplier stuff later on I guess.
I mean I can explain them in another thread and CRT if its really an issue lol. And reading the list it really doesn’t seem to be a problem since… if you read Baki you know these characters grow like saiyans

Like Demon back and Endorphins don’t really have Contradictions.

Nah I have problems with the feat logically. Like Pickle was in underground when they found him so how could have he tanked it lol. And even if he did it would be like City+ wanked
IMG_20220620_225727_512.jpg

A 4-5x multiplier is not the issue. Chaining the same 4-5x multiplier 8 times on top of each other to reach a tier massively beyond what any hard feat is shown to be is the issue.

No, the drugs are a 32 times multiplier. The problem is that then Luffy gets a multiplier of 4 times with Gear 4, making the multiplier virtually reach 128 times

But anyway, this is a Baki thread, so whatever all this
I mean it’s basically done. I just need to make the other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back