• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Verses Part 2: Baki

i know my friend, it's a single burst technique that boosts speed quite a lot, you explained it wonderfully above

it just felt iffy because it looked like every single feat was like supersonic?
supersonic+?

mach30 is quite a big jump so it felt weird, that's really all there is to it
It definitely is an outlier.

i know my friend, it's a single burst technique that boosts speed quite a lot, you explained it wonderfully above

it just felt iffy because it looked like every single feat was like supersonic?
supersonic+?

mach30 is quite a big jump so it felt weird, that's really all there is to it
I do find it weird how no feat is beyond that and I do think some could be higher. Unfortunately I don't calc stuff but I hope someone plans to redo the calcs for most knows speed feats. For example Yujiro seemingle crossing a narrow street in an instant.

well, katsumi from what i've seen

yujiro i have no idea because stating he knows every technique so he should also know this is a NLF
Then I have a problem with it because people like Baki, Musashi, Yuichiro and Pickle ect all scale to it even though they don't know the technique.

It definitely is an outlier.
the earthquake feat should also be one considering every single other feat was like large building level baseline city block level at best

people seem to have varying opinions about this and i'm not very knowledgeable about the verse so i can't really comment much

the earthquake feat should also be one considering every single other feat was like large building level baseline city block level at best

people seem to have varying opinions about this and i'm not very knowledgeable about the verse so i can't really comment much
It's on it's way to being reinstated due to the various statements about Yujiro matching a nuke with the recent anime giving even more weight to it. Here Obama pretty confidently says that but because no actual nuke has been dropped on him it's better to scale him to his feat than to a nuke.

It's on it's way to being reinstated due to the various statements about Yujiro matching a nuke with the recent anime giving even more weight to it. Here Obama pretty confidently says that but because no actual nuke has been dropped on him it's better to scale him to his feat than to a nuke.
i remember from the old downgrade thread that they were never used one on him

so really, that really doesn't say much

edit: altough perhaps "possibly 7C" can be a good compromise, we all want to upgrade our favorite verses anyways so why not

i remember from the old downgrade thread that they were never used one on him

so really, that really doesn't say much

That's still China trying to justify that. However we have the actual allies of Yujiro and what's more the president of them using a very straightforward question. If it's true that you are more powerful than a nuke could you do it with your bare hands? After Yujiro shows that he indeed can he says yes you could which means the first part of the sentence also checks out. Which is also in line to the quake feat. There is also Yujiro's father enduring the bombardment which would of course be that he just hide somewhere. But he for sure wasn't depicted as someone just hiding and there was nothing pointing to that as the very topography of the island changed due to the attack which continued even more. Also he used his technigue to make a human pierce the deck of a ship meant to endure big WW2 era weapons which I assume would be rockets and missiles?

That's still China trying to justify that. However we have the actual allies of Yujiro and what's more the president of them using a very straightforward question. If it's true that you are more powerful than a nuke could you do it with your bare hands?
that really just seems like a question rather than confirmation they ever did anything, and if someone actually dropped a nuke on the guy and he survived it then the world should at least know of that happening, china states that never happened so there is still no comfirmation tbh

After Yujiro shows that he indeed can he says yes you could which means the first part of the sentence also checks out.
that's about crushing coal into diamond part, which he did(somehow) and he stated it's not as valuable as a real one

Which is also in line to the quake feat.
still iffy on it tbh
There is also Yujiro's father enduring the bombardment which would of course be that he just hide somewhere. But he for sure wasn't depicted as someone just hiding and there was nothing pointing to that as the very topography of the island changed due to the attack which continued even more.
the only way for him scale to that is if he was attacked with a single missile that has 1 kiloton worth of tnt, looking at all the war vehicles, it seems 1000 tons was the combined sum of everything they threw at the islan

to give an analogy, tanking 1000 human level punches doesn't mean you tanked a punch 1000 times stronger than a human level punch

Also he used his technigue to make a human pierce the deck of a ship meant to endure big WW2 era weapons which I assume would be rockets and missiles?
....you only showed him peircing wood, is that even wall level?

even if we assume it's not,armor peircing tank shells can easily do the amount of damage and those are like 9A

I do think both of you should reply to the thread I already posted. People there are already discussing about it so it's pointless opening two similar conversations.

I do think both of you should reply to the thread I already posted. People there are already discussing about it so it's pointless opening two similar conversations.
...yeah, sorry man, i bleive this is your favorite and i really want to help you, but the feats just aren't there

we could still do something about the mach 30 technique tho

that really just seems like a question rather than confirmation they ever did anything, and if someone actually dropped a nuke on the guy and he survived it then the world should at least know of that happening, china states that never happened so there is still no comfirmation tbh

that's about crushing coal into diamond part, which he did(somehow) and he stated it's not as valuable as a real one

still iffy on it tbh

the only way for him scale to that is if he was attacked with a single missile that has 1 kiloton worth of tnt, looking at all the war vehicles, it seems 1000 tons was the combined sum of everything they threw at the islan

to give an analogy, tanking 1000 human level punches doesn't mean you tanked a punch 1000 times stronger than a human level punch

....you only showed him peircing wood, is that even wall level?

even if we assume it's not,armor peircing tank shells can easily do the amount of damage and those are like 9A
He literally asked if it's true you are more powerful than a nuke which is a pretty simple statement that would need to be true to fulfill the diamond gripping part which he did. And it's not as valuable because he produced it and not a natural environment. You do bring a good point with that. Given however that they were planning to go to a nuclear bomb it would be logical to assume that they had tried everything else so just the most powerful not nuke weapon America had in WW2. The scan literally said it's made to guard against assaults from big weapons and it stated that nothing could really sink it including aerial attacks which would target the deck.

...yeah, sorry man, i bleive this is your favorite and i really want to help you, but the feats just aren't there

we could still do something about the mach 30 technique tho

I would have no problem debating this here just it's much easier to do it in another thread which has already been noticed by cgm and an admin. I didn't even make the other thread. It's made by DMUA because he also wants to bring back Yujiro to tier 7. Also there is a feat which is considered outlier because reasons when we can't assume an outlier in this case. An outlier would be Yujiro having a hard stop which has never been stated or the feat done by someone weaker than him and then struggle against something else.

He literally asked if it's true you are more powerful than a nuke which is a pretty simple statement that would need to be true to fulfill the diamond gripping part which he did.
...nah, coal can't turn to diamond,that's pretty much a supernatural feat, also that was just asking for comfirmation

if you really are as strong as a nuke, do this

if he legit survived a nuke, he would both know it and also never question him about it

And it's not as valuable because he produced it and not a natural environment. You do bring a good point with that. Given however that they were planning to go to a nuclear bomb it would be logical to assume that they had tried everything else so just the most powerful not nuke weapon America had in WW2. The scan literally said it's made to guard against assaults from big weapons and it stated that nothing could really sink
it was just stated it was more advanced than any other war vehicles and thus would defeat them, not that literally nothing could sink it

btw, how strong is the best non nuclear weapon?

maye we can use that as solid evidence for at the very least, a likely rating

i'd 100% support it

it including aerial attacks which would target the deck.
...and that post also never stated that aerial weaopons won't work against it

...nah, coal can't turn to diamond,that's pretty much a supernatural feat, also that was just asking for comfirmation

if you really are as strong as a nuke, do this

if he legit survived a nuke, he would both know it and also never question him about it

it was just stated it was more advanced than any other war vehicles and thus would defeat them, not that literally nothing could sink it

btw, how strong is the best non nuclear weapon?

maye we can use that as solid evidence for at the very least, a likely rating

i'd 100% support it

...and that post also never stated that aerial weaopons won't work against it
I think it's moab which yields 11 tons of TNT but not sure, actually foab which is 44 tons of TNT.. But please can you reply to the other thread? This here has no attention.

Back