• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro earthquake+ nuke upgrades(plus new multipliers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my bro Gin has his revisions for Kengan might as well do it for Baki.

My reasoning for Magnitude 7 being the most logical outcome is that it’s stated that you are able to stand in a magnitude 6 earthquake as, when we can clearly see the people in the scan are falling down due to the intense rumbling. It is also stated that a magnitude seven is measured as a “major earthquake”, and the scan states it is a ”big one”, providing narrative consistency. Not only this, it’s been recorded that you would have trouble keeping your balance in a mag 7 earthquake, and they were violently shaking and tumbling towards the ground.##

So Originally a Redditor came in and somehow convince the staff that the statement were “hype”. I don’t think I have to point out how stupid that is, but sure. So all the statements for Yujiro compared to nukes are not only numerous, but there not made by complete ******* nobody’s like if Vs wiki people can know the value of nukes I’m pretty sure that world officials and militarily leaders would have bare minimum knowledge. It doesn’t even matter since we have an official scan from Itagaki saying Yujiro>Nukes.

Last edited:

My reasoning for Magnitude 7 being the most logical outcome is that it’s stated that you are able to stand in a magnitude 6 earthquake as, when we can clearly see the people in the scan are falling down due to the intense rumbling. It is also stated that a magnitude seven is measured as a “major earthquake”, and the scan states it is a ”big one”, providing narrative consistency. Not only this, it’s been recorded that you would have trouble keeping your balance in a mag 7 earthquake, and they were violently shaking and tumbling towards the ground.##

So Originally a Redditor came in and somehow convince the staff that the statement were “hype”. I don’t think I have to point out how stupid that is, but sure. So all the statements for Yujiro compared to nukes are not only numerous, but there not made by complete ******* nobody’s like if Vs wiki people can know the value of nukes I’m pretty sure that world officials and militarily leaders would have bare minimum knowledge. It doesn’t even matter since we have an official scan from Itagaki saying Yujiro>Nukes.
ok it seems quite logical to me

Not even agreeing😭
My reaction to that information.
5r6to1ku10z41.jpg

Yeah I agree with both ends tbh, but my only issue is that the nuke option requires a lot more assumptions such as the type of nuke which can vary, such as from low 7-C to possibly 7-A. A standard nuke isn't exactly what I would call a standard nuke either, but this really wouldn't change the scaling much either.

Personally speaking I feel like using the earthquake method is safer. Which honestly doesn't change the scaling too much.

Yeah I agree with both ends tbh, but my only issue is that the nuke option requires a lot more assumptions such as the type of nuke which can vary, such as from low 7-C to possibly 7-A. A standard nuke isn't exactly what I would call a standard nuke either, but this really wouldn't change the scaling much either.

Personally speaking I feel like using the earthquake method is safer. Which honestly doesn't change the scaling too much.
Me on my way to use Tazr bomb😈

Agree with Gin tbh.

The earthquake end is definitely the more safe option to go with given it takes a lot less assumptions compared to the nuke end as explained by Gin above.

I would just use the nuke statements for supporting evidence to the earthquake calc.

Así que originalmente entró un usuario de Reddit y de alguna manera convenció al personal de que la declaración era "exagerada". No creo que tenga que señalar lo estúpido que es eso, pero claro. Entonces, todas las declaraciones de Yujiro en comparación con las armas nucleares no solo son numerosas, sino que no están hechas por nadie como si la gente de Vs wiki pudiera saber el valor de las armas nucleares. Estoy bastante seguro de que los funcionarios mundiales y los líderes militares tendrían un conocimiento mínimo. Ni siquiera importa, ya que tenemos un escaneo oficial de Itagaki que dice Yujiro>Nukes .
to what level would the earthquake and the bomb escalate

Oh yeah I also should say y’all the verse isn’t going to cap here lol. There’s gonna be a multiplier chain for the verse💪

May I ask again:
1. What is the magnitude of an earthquake that destroys no buildings but everyone feels "a big one"?
2. How big that earthquake is?
3. Is that a shockwave or even a seismic energy that Yujiro Hanma punched off?

Multiplier chain in this verse is not my expertise but I will try to observe and ask if I can identify any question.

May I ask again:
1. What is the magnitude of an earthquake that destroys no buildings but everyone feels "a big one"?

Multiplier chain in this verse is not my expertise but I will try to observe and ask if I can identify any question.
Not really buildings are not going to get destroyed by a 7 earthquake
Cracks are even more likely to form in walls, crossbeams and pillars.
Ground level or intermediate floors may sustain significant damage. Buildings may lean in some cases.

May I ask again:

Älso yujiro stopped the earthquake relativelly ¨Fast¨ so it shouldn't have enough time to deal significant damage

May I ask again:

1. 7 because of IRL it's really ******* hard or impossible to stand.
2. Mag 7
3. TBH in my opinion SE. He stopped the earthquake's entire energy and that would warrant him nullifying the entirety of its energy. Also like the debunk thread for the downgrade is really bad😭

I will try my hardest to be very conservative with them as well bro

Last edited:
Mag 7 bare minimum
Mag 7 isn't the minimum. It could be mag 5 or 6 and still fit with everything. The biggest earthquakes recorded on the Shindi scale besides a single Category 9 are all high 6s and low 7s as well.

Baki Oliva fight has Endorphins and DB= 8x to 10x
His Pickle fight has him with his Endorphins 4x to 5x
In his fight with Yujiro he had his Endorphins and DB 8x to 10x

Mag 7 isn't the minimum. It could be mag 5 or 6 and still fit with everything. The biggest earthquakes recorded on the Shindi scale besides a single Category 9 are all high 6s and low 7s as well.
No with the evidence I shown it’s clearly 7 Mag. Maybe not the minimum but still Mag 7. You can’t fall over and not stand unless it’s Mag 7, 5 and 6 can’t do that

Tbh this upgrade thread seems to be accepted already and I’ll wait for more staff input lol

Last edited:
Baki Oliva fight has Endorphins and DB= 8x to 10x
His Pickle fight has him with his Endorphins 4x to 5x
In his fight with Yujiro he had his Endorphins and DB 8x to 10x
Base baki in the father son fight would be relative to his 4x times self in the pickle fight
Baki is gonna reach 6-c because of this hehe

Base baki in the father son fight would be relative to his 4x times self in the pickle fight
Baki is gonna reach 6-c because of this hehe
Yeah pretty much. Like in the Pickle arc Baki broke his limit twice. And literally the next Arc Yujiro is confirmed to be the strongest in the verse

1. 7 because of IRL it's really ******* hard or impossible to stand.
2. Mag 7
3. TBH in my opinion SE. He stopped the earthquake's entire energy and that would warrant him nullifying the entirety of its energy. Also like the debunk thread for the downgrade is really bad😭

I will try my hardest to be very conservative with them as well bro
Sorry late: maybe richter mag 6 is a more conservative earthquake level. but everyone seems to be okay with mag 7.
But yeah Yujiro did punch out the seismic movement so seismic energy should be applied.

Leaving the rest to you all.

You can’t fall over and not stand unless it’s Mag 7, 5 and 6 can’t do that
They can totally do that. Especially if near the epicenter of the quake. You're underestimating how violent those earthquakes can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back