• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yubel's Tier 2 Rating

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Hello, a while back in a discussion over the definition of dimensions in yugioh, I discovered that the dimensions Yubel was going to fuse are extremely small, one of which is orbiting Jupiter (Neo Space) and one that is quite literally a dessert, so I'm proposing that Super Poly be counted as a "At least 5-B, possibly 5-A" feat (At least 5-B comes from it being at the absolute minimum fusing Earth with some pocket universes, 5-A assuming they are at least the size of Earth, tho the desert dimension kinda seems to contradict that.)

In support: LordGriffin1000, ProfessorKukui4Life, Monarch Laciel, Thebluedash, The 2nd Existential Seed, Darkanine, DragonMasterxyz, WilliamShadow.

Against: Authorofall (?), Jeune Fou

Wow.......I honestly never knew that. I was told they were straight up universes.

Has their been some lying about the dimensions in YGO? And this still counts as prep right since its through Super Poly?

EDIT: Im agreeing with this btw

@professor Idk, perhaps the universe part was from someone who didn't quite understand how it works here? yeah...

@lord ok

I don't agree! A revision thread shouldn't be created on a whim with hopes change anything in this manner unless every relevant variable is looked at & presented. By that, I refer to the ideas those who had 2c in mind & what sort of facts they presented to substantiate what they thought.

Bottom line; unless you do this, you undermine their efforts (which may have been hours long research + writing) & perpetuate the creation of unnecessary, copious, threads over & over again.

I do not agree. Not because of what he said, but the conssitency of them being called Universes. Otherwise, i would agree.

Yubel was mentioning time & space in each of the dimensions when she was talking to Judai before she played Super Fusion God . So despite their "size", it was implied to be a timeline due to that conversation. She references here , as well as here , that time & space as a concept exists in one of the universes . They also mention here that they are in fact universes when Yubel was merging them, and she was also going to destroy them in one-shot as well . And the main reason for it being 2-C was via a conversation a doctor had . And the main reason for it being 2-C was via a conversation a doctor had about those universes being parallel to ours .[http:// Now here, she weirdly enuogh she says they are twelve-dimensional as well, which is different from what she was saying before about them being twelve in total ] Now here, she weirdly enuogh she says they are twelve-dimensional as well, which is different from what she was saying before about them being twelve in total , but it's something to note. Whether or not you guys want that to be tier 1, i shall let you guys decide. All of that is from the same thread that upgraded Yubel.

Your idea of Tier 1 Yubel basing of dimension with a small radius makes me agree with SomeBodyData.

I never said it was . It was implying it to be tier 2 Dark , look at every other scan i provided up untilt that point. She said Universes when merging them, quantum theory connects them, she was going to destroy space & time in all of them. If they are said to be universes, and are described to have time & space in it, it would be a timeline, no matter how small you may think it is. The Twelve-Dimensional statement was just something i added to discuss, nothing more or less .

If they are legit fully sized universes, Tier 2 is fine

If they are closer to a bunch of pocket realities, 5-A is closer.

Like i said, the mention space & time when referring to the dimensions twice , and Yubel mentions them to be universes twice. Them being parallel universes was confirmed when an quantum doctor examined the idea of the Twelve Dimensions . So i think it staying 2-C is fine.

If they weren't called universes w/ space & time, i would agree. How can you all say they are pocket realities, when all of these statements are here ?

Just because they were called "universes" doesn't really matter, I seen pocket dimensions being called "universes" before. We go by what is shown, what is shown here is a pocket realities.

Space and time being mentioned =/= it having a seperate space time, espically when I explicitly mentioned that one of these worlds is quite literally oribiting Jupiter, and another is a desert.

As for the scans that matter, the first two don't actually matter as:

"I wondered if it would be just as interesting if I buried them in an interval, between time and space in the world where you are." is just Space-Time Manipulation (Although really any time travel ability can also do this)

and:

"Allow me to put an end to this universe... to our space... and to our time together." isn't quite saying anything meaniful, as the "our" point suggests not actual space time, but their lives.

However, her use of universe might have been enough to upgrade her to 3-A, had it also not been used to described the dimensions previously mentioned, which makes it sound more like she's refering to the actual human world, in which case caps her out, once again, at 5-B.

Actually like some people said it earlier: the dimensions are supposed to have the size of universes because they're described as "parallel worlds" by someone who studied quantum physics. Yeah it's true Neo space for example is weird but otherwise there's nothing that shows dimensions are only planet sized. Especially when darkness talks about the universe where Judai leaves (when he said it has many planets and stars ... not to mention the fact there are references to real life existing things such as planet Jupiter, the Eiffel tower etc ... which shows Judai's dimension is most likely the same size than our universe). Also except for actual pocket dimensions such as the neo space, other dimensions should have the same size than the dimension where Judai lives (since they're parallel worlds).

http://www.imagebam.com/image/be117e505336547

Also we know Yubel wasn't "just" about to destroy planet earth. She litterally said she was about to fuse and destroy all 12 dimensions and we know it's true because when she did that, dimensions in question started to collapse. Not only the one where Judai leaves but also the dark world for example (the Supreme king's castle for example started to collapse and fell in lava).

So Yubel's tier 2 is totally justified and I don't think it needs a revision.

Neos Space clearly shows that one of the twelve is not universe in size so now you need actual proof of each.

Just because they are described as "Parallel Worlds" means nothing as that term is vague, It could mean anything ranging from a planet to a universe, Neos Space is clearly not universe in size and apparently one has only showed a dessert.

Just because she says all twelve "Dimensions" means nothing as the word "Dimension" is vague, it could mean a pocket realm (which very in size), it could mean just the Planet or it could mean the Universe or Multiverse but since Neos Space is clearly not universal in size you cannot assume all of them are.

Does anyone have proof that entire universes where shaking or did it only she areas in those "Dimensions"?.

Whoever this scientist is may have studied quantum physics but he's controdicted by the visual of Neos Space and by the fact that no one has any visuals of entire universes collapsing. Just because their parallel to Jaden's World doesn't mean their all universe in size. This is the exact samething people tried to upgrade Kaguya with because here Dimensions where said to be parallel to the Naruto's world.

To me her tier is not justified. She lacks visual proof and one of said 12 Dimensions controdict one said statement from a scientist. Now he may be a scientist but I would take what was visually shown over his statement.

If someone can show me these Dimensions being universe in size I'll have no problem upgrading her but right now the best she can get is a possibile 2-C as the rest of said Dimensions are unknown in size... Unless someone has proof?. Mind you just because it says a different Time Space means nothing because planet size Dimensions can have their own time and space.

It should also be noted, that when he refered to quantum physics he only mentioned alternate worlds, and was speculating.

I think a solid 5-A/At least 5-A rating is okay given the blatant Jupiter in the background.

Don't forget that not only is this Tier 5 but it's also a feat through prep since Yubel can't do this without preping Super Poly. to do the feat.

So it's not even Yubels own power.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Don't forget that not only is this Tier 5 but it's also a feat through prep since Yubel can't do this without preping Super Poly. to do the feat.
So it's not even Yubels own power.
She's already "at lest 5 - B likely far higher" by herself because she defeated the sacred beasts and exodia while she wasn't even in her real body (she possessed humans).

Also considering neo space is indeed a pocket dimension which invalidates what Misawa Daichi said (the guy who studied quantum physics) about the fact dimensions were parallel worlds shouldn't she be low 2 - C with super polymerization? Judai's dimension clearly has the size of a universe with that statement: http://www.imagebam.com/image/be117e505336547

And she was about to destroy everything, not just the human world (that is to say planet earth only)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d95b09502730935

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f8eeab502730940

Im pretty sure it was addressed in earlier threads that the sacred beasts weren't on the level of the Egyptian Gods or as such as I vaguely remember that. Someone else will have to adress that if it's true.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Im pretty sure it was addressed in earlier threads that the sacred beasts weren't on the level of the Egyptian Gods or as such as I vaguely remember that. Someone else will have to adress that if it's true.
Someone said that indeed. He/she said Jim Cook (the one who made the statement sacred beasts were equal to egyptian gods) couldn't know the sacred beasts' true power and that his statement didn't count.

When I took screenshots for Yubel I nearly only watched season 3 and 4 but almost not season 1 and just a very small part of season 2.

The first time I watched yu gi oh gx, I watched 4kids' infamous version. But there are a lots of differences between 4kids' version and the original version so I should watch season 1 at least (sacred beasts have a bigger role in this season). For example in 4kids version, there's absolutely no link between the sacred beasts and the egyptian gods while there's a link between them in the original version.

In original version, egyptian gods are called "sangenshin" which literally means "the three legendary gods" and sacred beasts are called "sangenma" which literally means "the three phantom demons". In the original script the "sacred beasts" are dark counterparts of "egyptian gods".

I'll try to watch what Samejima (chacellor Sheppard in 4kids' version) said about "sacred beasts" when he gave the 7 keys to Judai and others in season 1. I'm pretty sure he'll reveal important things ... but frankly due to their similar appearances, and the fact they're dark counterparts of egyptian gods in the original version, there's no reason Jim's statement is false.

Also even if it was false, she still defeated Exodia (who's tier 5 - B) ... while she possessed Johan (so she wasn't even in her real body) ... and while she was weakened because of her duel against Ryo (Zane).

Note: if she was weakened it's because she used Johan's body (inside a human's body, her stamina becomes the one of the body she possessed).

@Jeune fou

Those two images you posted don't help because.

The first 1 she does say the twelve universes but as we know one of said twelve universes (Neos Space) is not the size of a universe so we can't just assume that all the others minus Jaden's is a universe and do you have a scan of the entire universe shaking or being merged together? Obviously her plan didn't go all the way through but she still didn't show anything close to this. Even if we believe she was going to merge all the all twelve it would only be Low 2-C because we don't know the exact size of the others universes/Dimensions except Jaden's World which is universe size. This would mean only Jaden's universe being destroyed can be qualified since the size of the others are unknown.

The second image just says the end of everything and she will finally have all of Jaden's love. Problem with this is if it's the end of everything how is she gonna have Jaden's love when he's going to die to, or was she going to protect him.

I agree with the supporters. This doesn't really support it well enough . TBQH, the second image can be argued that she would just send him in between dimensions to save him, as she threatened to before.

I also agree with Griffin that Judai's Universe being Low 2-C, and Yubel being Low 2-C as opposed to 2-C .

The main problem is determing if we know for an absolute fact these "Dimensions" are "Universes" in size.

The main reason I dropped out of opposing the ones for the downgrade is because after some intense searching, not only did i realize they are right , BUT there are possibly tier 2 feats & scaling in GX that i know of, Yubel doesn't scale to them directly . Yubel WOULD get the scaling however after "she" fuses with Judai.

Jaden's dimension? Are you guys talking about Dimension World or?

Also, I thought that the image about planets and stars was used for something else, i don't quieremember what but i think it came up when I was talking to 2nd Seed before this, let me check.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/l8rbsaot4g0xtueklu54r1yvjf83eexz (Near the end)

I'm just going to assume the context was accidently skipped and not ignored for any purpose, but there ya go, (the stars / planets refer to the complete normal universe, Ie why there is so many cards), not the Human World (In which they show an analogy of the card to compare Earth and the World of Darkness.)

I thought one of the twelve Dimensions was the real world like are universe?.

My bad then, I can't remember anything about the later GX seasons.

We are discussing wether Yubel is Tier 5-B/5-A or 2-C. We deny 2-C because their is no evidence of the twelve Dimensions being universe in size but I thought she was also fusing the real world as well (Jaden's home aka Earth and it's universe) that's why I say here fusing them all together is and then destroying them is Low 2-C because we don't know the size of the other 11. I didn't know if the real world was counted as one of the twelve or not.

Ok hold on, does the twelve Dimensions that Yubel is referring to include the real world or no?.

@lord No, at least it shouldn't be, as technically since Neo Space is already in the universe it wouldn't make sense.

@2nd Really? Where?

Ok that makes sense, back to it then pretty much everyone agrees with 5-A with prep but what is the The 2nd Existential Seed talking about?.

@Lord idk, from what I know, didn't Number 100 create the universe?

Back