• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yubel's Tier 2 Rating

"I'm talking about the fact that the Gentle Darkness & The Light of Destruction are hinted to have created the Universe."

Then what is this about?

You said the Gental Darkness & The light of Destruction are hinted to have create the Universe. But Number 100 did it.

Okay. Firstly, XYZ is a different verse compared to GX. They are NOT connected, same reason we don't connect ARC-V with it.

Secondly ... HInted is the strongest word here, becuase i am not completely sure. I'll attempt to find the episode where this is talked about, but here is where the wikia page talks about it. Due to this being a timeline as opposed to a universe, wouldn't half of Low 2-C still be Low 2-C though [ Infinitely less than Low 2-C is a tier below ] , just on a weaker scale ?

Actually, GX and original yugioh is referenced in Zexal.

The wiki page makes it sound like they were created alongside the universe, ie "When the universe was created, it was divided into darkness and light"

Im pretty sure Zextal is supposed to canonically be after 5D's, correct me if im wrong.

Also that reminded me to make a thread about Number 100's feat.

@professor yeah, I was planning too, was it about the fact that his 2-C rating doesnt make sense considering he nearly died from creating even one, or his ftl+ rating, or something else?

EDIT: I see, I thought he only created one, and the wiki also says that

SomebodyData said:
@professor yeah, I was planning too, was it about the fact that his 2-C rating doesnt make sense considering he nearly died from creating even one, or his ftl+ rating, or something else?
EDIT: I see, I thought he only created one, and the wiki also says that
Wow we must have the same mind lol.

But yeah you pretty much said it. His AP i wasnt really concerned for though but his durability doesnt make any sense at all. A being who nearly died creating the universe(s) shouldnt be given 2-C durability at all, that spells glass canon. Not to mention it's hax (at least time manipulation and reality manipulation, no explanation on that at all) and its speed (FTL im not concerned about but its omnipresence. If it "died" how can it be omnipresent?).

Also omniscience? Im sorry, but where the hell does that come from????

And yeah it says multiple universes on his page but theres no link or anything that justifies it. Numeron Dragon doesnt have much detail on his page at all actually.

I see... They now scale a lot higher than I expected. They would scale to Low 2-C... But now that i know he is the creator... Oh boy... My mind is turning in ways i never thought.. At first my inital thought was Low 2-C ... But now knowing this my friends ...

They say he did, however there are a lot of implications. If we take it as he is the creator of everything, he basically is a very powerful character outright, but paradoxically is weaker than some via scaling . And due to ARC-V being canon, Numeron Dragon should be far far superior to Zarc , who can create at least 4 Universes w/space-times without much effort . The point is they are the two halves that embody the Universe, which would include everything in ARC-V , ZEXAL, 5D's , Generation X & Duel Monsters . 2-C shouldn't be a stretch, because both embody the verse in it's totality , which if ZEXAL & ARC-V is canon, the Universe size would scale to both verses separately . Judai w/ Yubel defeated Darkness, who had the powers of : The World of Darkness, The Light of Destruction , The Gentle Darkness , & The Sacred Beasts.

Bump. The main reason i am discussing this, isn't because of Yubel, i am not supporting her any longer . Sorry for paragraphs, but this is very important news to the scaling of ALL the verses sans V-rains, and as such i have to get incredibly detailed for it to make sense:

Judai post-defeat of Darkness , who should be significantly stronger than he was during his tumble with Darkness , was scared of Lttle Yugi's power . Judai scales for defeating the Light of Destruction at it"s FP ZEXAL is canon & 5D, Judai w/ the Gentle Darkness scales loosely to the Numeron Dragon's creation feat, due to embodying one of two forces that embody the Universe.

After defeating Darkness, who had all the rpevious powers, was when he was scared of Little Yugi. It was said JUST Little Yugi, not his Millennium Puzzle amping him, not Atem , just Little Yugi. This is consistent with how powerful Little Yugi was implied to be [ Atem always believed he was as strong as he was, even after learning his memories, which gave him the abilities to defeat Zorc . Both were also called Gods of Games, meaning both in terms of power and skill were DEAD even at that point ] . Due to this literally meaning Darkness ( whom due to having the powers of the halves of the Universes plus more power, should be in a comparable League to the Numeron Dragon ) scales to being as strong, if not slightly superior to the Numeron Dragon, as Numeron Dragon created the verse with a lot of effort, and died as a result , not with ease. Meanwhile, someone who canonically beat someone on the Numeron Dragon's level ( Judai) is scared of Little Yugi's Spiritual Power [ Spiritual Strength/Power is what basically gives Judai and the others their strength anyways ] , and praises him as the strongest duelist with the strongest spiritual deck [ Their spiritual power is channeled through their decks. Meaning, if they have a strong spiritual deck, it scales to the duelist as well ] .

I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, but i have been researching this for a VERY long time. If anyone knows how to scale the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchises to each other, it is definitely me.

In TRANSCENDING tha game [ the manga ] , the Otherworld ( Afterlife) is referred to as an Higher-Dimension / Plane of existence as well.

I agree on Numeron Dragon being a glass canon . We should also update the profile's AP description ( Struggled with creating the many universes of Yu-Gi-OH! , meaning it wasn't an easy feat. )

I am pretty the Omniscience, it comes from " it shead one tear that contained all emotion and knowledge. " from ZEXAL

In ZEXAL, the Barian World and Astral World are considered via statements to be Universes , nothing contradicts this , only a statement that says they are connected ( NOT parallel.. Don't know how there is confusion on this part. ) , and was said to be a higher-plane of existence compared to the regular Universe [ Because the Universes were never implied to be Higher-Dimensional Planes until just recently . This was on a scan, but i forget which one. the information is on the wikia.

We alrady confirmed that JUST the GXverse and DMverse by themselves are universes . These are higher-planes of existences compared to the Universe itself, and the Numeron Dragon created those ] . The Ocean of Otherworlds is also a Universe that is on even a higher-plane than even the Barian and Astral Worlds . And due to it being canon to the Yugiohverse as it's true creator, the Universe itself ( The Gentle Darkness & The Light of Destructions, two parts of the Universe ) scale to the 2-C rating . However, due to it's higher-plane/dimensions, it is Unknown if this should be Higher, but i shall leave it for 2-C for now .

So as for the scaling:

Little Yugi ( Judai states his power is on a level he has never fought or seen before, and " shine with an level of existence he's never encountered " , which would mean Judai post-fighting Darkness . Was able to petrify Judai with his spiritual power [ something that Darkness was never capable of doing, meaning Little Yugi is just far stronger in every category ] . Has the most powerful spiriual deck , which would massively dwarf Darkness & Judai w/Yubel post-defeating Darkness, and is repeatedly stated as "The Strongest Duelist " ) >>>> Judai w/Yubel EoS ( Should be considerably more powerful than Darkness around this point ) >> Darkness ( Obtained the powers of : The World of Darkness, Light of Destruction, Gentle Darkness, & Sacred Beasts . ) >>>> Numeron Dragon ( created everything in the verse [ albeit with effort ] , and logically should be far superior to most things in the verse before it became populated, which would include : The Higher-Planes Astral DImension and Barial Dimension , The Ocean of Worlds , The Afterlife/Otherworld , Twelve Dimensions , and all the other locations in the verse . ) >>>>>> Ray ( defeated Zarc at every turn ) >> Zarc ( split the universe into 4 timelines )

Due to the God Card's souls being seen as a threat by Yubel ( who didn't give same luxury to Darkness ) , they should logically be superior to Darkness as well. The same scaling applies to the Millennium Items ( especially the puzzle, referred two as the most powerful em by far ) , the wielders of said items ( due to each of them wielding a portion of Zorc's powers, which even a portion of Zorc's strength is equal to Darkness. ) . Horakthy scales, and Atem & Yugi scale to each other via their feats ( Atem summoning the Three God Cards, each of them far stronger than the average items sans the puzzle, and using his own will, not only deflected Zorc's blood lusted attack, but fused them into Horakthy. Horakthy, Atem , & You received the same rating on the hierarchy as far superior to Zorc , who in term would be much stronger than Judai )

Any questions ?

Why are you doing it on this thread?

You have to make your own...

I have my doubts that Any of those people, monster or items are tier 2 with the exception of Number 100 but that's not what this thread is about so I'm not gonna go into it.

@SomebodyData

Now since several members and staff agree to downgrade Yubel can the changes go through?.

I already did Somebody. And Griffin.... Feats don't matter in a case like this. Scaling definitely does. I will go into FAR more detail later, but that is just simply an overview. Opinions are opinions, but opinions without anything to support it is not a good trick. But we can discuss this on a later date, because I already said the ways they scaled. MO, Now its simply you not believing, as opposed to looking at all the facts. Don't assume " It seems illogical, so I'll disagree " , despite the fact I literally gave you all the proof needed.

But I'm derailing. I did it to show you that while many are tier 2 via indirect scaling to Numeron Dragon, Yubel doesn't scale in any shape or form. I agree she should be downgraded.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I thought one of the twelve Dimensions was the real world like are universe?.
My bad then, I can't remember anything about the later GX seasons.
Yup: the "real world" is one of the twelve dimensions which is why Yubel should be low 2 - C if she is downgraded, not 5 - A.

Also we know it includes the "normal" universe because like I said previously, the normal world started to collapse when Yubel used super polymerization. Therefore since the normal world is part of the 12 dimensions Yubel was about to fuse and destroy. And since it (the "normal world") has the size of a universe Yubel cannot be downgraded lower than low 2 - C.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I have my doubts that Any of those people, monster or items are tier 2 with the exception of Number 100 but that's not what this thread is about so I'm not gonna go into it.
@SomebodyData

Now since several members and staff agree to downgrade Yubel can the changes go through?.
There are crazy strong characters in yu gi oh. I didn't really talk about it but Darkness (main antagonist of season 4) for example is also at least low 2 - C because he is the "world of darkness" (the "world of darkness is not the "dark world"). A dark universe (that isn't part of the 12 dimensions) that started to engulf the 12 dimensions.

@jeune link about the "normal world"? Because that makes no sense, considering that the human world and neo space at least are in the "normal world".

SomebodyData said:
@jeune link about the "normal world"? Because that makes no sense, considering that the human world and neo space at least are in the "normal world".
Link to the pic where we can see it's about to collapse or link to a proof the "normal world" is part of the 12 dimensions?

Anyway the fact Neo Space is aroung Jupiter doesn't really change anything (except the fact Neo space is a pocket dimension) I mean ... as long as she was about to fuse and destroy something that has the size of a universe + other pocket dimensions that's still low 2 - C right?

@Jeube both preferably.

As for the neo space and human world thing, it majorily contradicts the low 2-C thing (As you can't fuse it since its already in there), which is why i'm having a hard time digesting it.

Yeah that's kind of weird. I don't really remember what happened because it's been a long time since I watched season 2 of yu gi oh gx (and when I did it was 4kids' version). I didn't bother to watch season 2 when I took screenshots of Yubel (only season 3 and 4).

So I'd say either it's because they simply never really thought about the future of the show when they decided neo space was near Jupiter or Because Judai who's the chosen one opened a passage or something (because every time they went to another dimension they were either teleported, opened a portal or something like that). Frankly I should watch it again.

About fact the 12 dimensions I feel a bit lazy so I'll give you this wikia article about duel spirit worlds: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Duel_Monsters_Spirit_World#Yu-Gi-Oh.21_GX

Normally you should appear on the "yu gi oh gx" section of the page. That states the following thing in first lines:

"The Spirit World figures most prominently in GX, where it is the primary setting of the third seaso. This series establishes that there are eleven Duel Spirit Dimensions, each accessible from both the others and the human world". That shows the human world is part of the 12 dimensions.

I'll post links to pics very soon.

Wait, are you useing human world = real universe? Because we already established in this thread and a few others that human world = earth...

Considering multiple planets and stars are part of the dimension where Judai lives and that Yubel said she was going to fuse and destroy all twelve dimensions (and not just planet earth ... especially when you consider she said she'd "end everything" here : http://www.imagebam.com/image/f8eeab502730940).

Frankly I'd find it really weird if she destroyed just planet earth. I mean the rest of the universe where Judai leaves (except Neo Space) is still part of the dimension right?

We... also just went through that... Right after that's shown the world of darkness is shown to be the backside of a card, whereas human world is the front side. The other planets and stars were a multitude of other cards, as shown in the screenshot which means that in this context the human world is just the Earth.

Well, no if we use the actual definition of dimensions, and no if we take it in the context of GX, where it seems world = dimension.

Also I'd like to point out the first dimension where Yubel sent Judai and his friends isn't just a desert. Just like planet namek in dragon ball it has 3 stars to illuminate it. Most likely more (in more distant areas) but when cannot see them since there's no night.

I understand that, tho, the problem rises when instead of being called another world, it is literally called a desert dimension (Given how the human world = dimension, it may be a desert planet, possibly.)

If I remember correctly every world in yu gi oh verse was refered as dimension so I completly agree with this.

@Jeune, we've reached the minimum amount of votes to implement changes for a while now, do you wish to continue discussing this or am I to change the tiers now?

Considering how she easily defeated the sacred beasts and exodia while she wasn't in her real body, I'd find it weird if she just destroyed planet size with super polymerization. Among monsters she has, she even possess Armityle (a dark counterpart of Horakthy). that should already be ultra easy for her to do that without super polymerization.

I can understand if words such as dimensions can be ambiguous. And for example Kaguya is clearly a tier 5 character. But when she says she'll end up everything, there's no ambiguity.

I understand you want to downgrade her because of the fact neo space clearly is a pocket dimension (and I should have watched season 2).

But if she can destroy everything and if everything = universe + other pocket dimensions, I think she should be treated as low 2 - C (with prep and reality warping).

SomebodyData said:
@Jeune, we've reached the minimum amount of votes to implement changes for a while now, do you wish to continue discussing this or am I to change the tiers now?
As you wish. Hum while we're here, I created a thread some time ago about details we could add about the "power of the verse" (for Yu gi oh). Do you think this is acceptable?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/814414

I also created a thread about the size of Link Vrains (a cyberspace in yu gi oh vrains): https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/810745

When was Armityle considered a dark counterpart of Horakthy? If it comes from Sacred Beasts = Egyptain Gods, we already mentioned and debunked that earlier in this thread. Additionally, SP could be needed due to her lack of A-range, B- 5-A power, C- Fusionism abilities, all of which make sense.

She mentions this a few times right? Is your example one of the versions that wasn't debunked (ie a new one?).

That's ignoring the fact that normally we would count that as hyperbole, or that the context could mean the dimensions.

SomebodyData said:
When was Armityle considered a dark counterpart of Horakthy? If it comes from Sacred Beasts = Egyptain Gods, we already mentioned and debunked that earlier in this thread. Additionally, SP could be needed due to her lack of A-range, B- 5-A power, C- Fusionism abilities, all of which make sense.
She mentions this a few times right? Is your example one of the versions that wasn't debunked (ie a new one?).

That's ignoring the fact that normally we would count that as hyperbole, or that the context could mean the dimensions.
She said "she'd end up everything" only once not several times so it might be saw as a hyperbole (I know it wouldn't if it was stated multiple time).

About sacred beasts what did you say when I talked about the fact they're supposed to be dark counterparts of egyptian gods in the original script (unlike 4kids' version)? (I was too lazy to read everything so I don't know if someoen said something about that).

@Crop I know, its decided by facts, which generally, have been pointing to 5-A, I'm just pointing out they can be implemented now.

@Jeune didn't see that other comment, sure I'll respond to that threads.

@Jeune she mentions it several times, but it usually meant other things (hence why I'm curious.)

As for the original script, Hassleberry mentions it, but meant TCG-wise since A-He can't sense spirtual power (He's normal), B- He was a TCG pro, so he would know that they would be counterparts, C-He hasn't even seen the egyptian god cards.

SomebodyData said:
@Crop I know, its decided by facts, which generally, have been pointing to 5-A, I'm just pointing out they can be implemented now.
SomebodyData said:
???

"we've reached the minimum amount of votes to implement changes for a while now," <Me pointing out that if the facts are true, then we've reached the minimum to implement changes.

"am I to change the tiers now?" < Me asking a legit question to the guy who currently is the one providing evidence for 2-C Yubel.

"I'm just pointing out they can be implemented now." <Me pointing out that I'm pointing out that the changes can now be implemented if he has no more evidence.

Bruh...

Back