• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho Main General Discussion

Should Hiei have a separate section of his Powers and Abilities base from his Jagan? I see we did that for Sasuke, so why not Hiei?

So I checked out the YYH wiki (take it with a grain of salt) on what abilities the Jagan posses, but even if there's no need to separate in the Powers and Abilities section, just figured to share (again, take it with a grain of salt)

So I checked out the YYH wiki (take it with a grain of salt) on what abilities the Jagan posses, but even if there's no need to separate in the Powers and Abilities section, just figured to share (again, take it with a grain of salt)

Seems to be mostly Hax based abilities and not a physical amp

311237691_684069366618759_8553561746055583429_n.jpg

According to some friends, the text says:

"The Dark Continent is the Makai!" "Yusuke is Xiaogang's ancestral!"

Can we already unite the two verses?

Interesting on how the sub version uses Funimation's name for Hiei's dragon. Don't blame them, "Dragon of the Darkness Flame" is a far better name

Humans and Spirit world residents (Going to call them shinigamis just for the heck of it) have Spirit Energy with stronger humans having Sacred Energy, and demons have demon energy. Doesn't specify what the various alien races have but purple energy looks more demonic. Cell would basically have Sacred Energy since he's a semi-composite Z Fighter.

Back