• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho Main General Discussion

nevermind then
damn

any powerlevels for ANYBODY???
Actually, Raizen's Friends were still stated to have Power Levels over 1 million each Anime included. Also, Kirin mentioned Mukuro having "Half her strength at most" when she fought Natsume and just barely won within the same context that Yomi just barely won against Yusuke.

Actually, Raizen's Friends were still stated to have Power Levels over 1 million each Anime included. Also, Kirin mentioned Mukuro having "Half her strength at most" when she fought Natsume and just barely won within the same context that Yomi just barely won against Yusuke.
Are you sure about the anime powerlevels? I went back and watched the episode when there all introduced and in both Dub and Sub there energy levels are never stated. The doctor dude measures all there energy levels when they power up and it breaks the reader which reads 888,888 before being destroyed. Also in the anime it's less implied that they got weaker, with Enki only saying "Lets Dust off our rusty powers and see if we still got it like we used too".
Mukuro is implied to be the strongest of the 3 kings, in fact now that I think about it she probably is. Yomi states that each one of Raizen's buddies has power greater than his own in the Sub.

Damn, first of all congratulations!

Now, to some points i want to comment:

• Things like Bui strength need to be checked in the original japanese version, i just saw episodes 57 and 58 in my home language yesterday and they just say that Bui's armor weighs 100 Kg
  • Regarding Lower D class, we can look specifically in the moment were Gouki causes a violent fragmentation on a entire log (Maybe this can also be used for LS?)
  • Other cool LS feat would be to try to calculate the trap of the Saint Beast's castle
  • Finally, i am don't think we should simply convert Spirit Levels into AP regarding the Upper S group, like most shonen animes the power levels are not to be taken literally, i much more inclined to utilize the Death Battle ~140 Zettaton calc and interpret that this ~3x AP difference is that almost unreachable gap we see in the show

Damn, first of all congratulations!

Now, to some points i want to comment:

• Things like Bui strength need to be checked in the original japanese version, i just saw episodes 57 and 58 in my home language yesterday and they just say that Bui's armor weighs 100 Kg
  • Regarding Lower D class, we can look specifically in the moment were Gouki causes a violent fragmentation on a entire log (Maybe this can also be used for LS?)
  • Other cool LS feat would be to try to calculate the trap of the Saint Beast's castle
  • Finally, i am don't think we should simply convert Spirit Levels into AP regarding the Upper S group, like most shonen animes the power levels are not to be taken literally, i much more inclined to utilize the Death Battle ~140 Zettaton calc and interpret that this ~3x AP difference is that almost unreachable gap we see in the show
Bui is not gonna get LS scale off his armor he's gonna get it because of the huge ******* axe he can create, as well as the stone chunks he can toss hundreds of meters.
Yeah, the anime version of Gouki's and Genkai tournament feats still need to be calced, I'm working on it.
I'm pretty sure the trap is designed to have enough weight so that if even one of your teammates leaves you all die. So that wouldnt be the best thing to scale LS off of.
We get multiple statements that higher spirit energy = higher Strength, Speed, Durability, and even intelligence. So it's a pretty accurate stat multiplier.

Alright here's a basic scaling chain using tiers of demons as a basis.

Low D class Demons: 9-B due to Gouki's feat of punching through trees
Upper D class Demons: 9-A likely 8-A+ due to downscaling from Randou's calc, thanks to King Tempest Manga calc (0.007506004 tons)(I know this is from the manga but it can be used as a placeholder until the anime version gets calced)
Low C class Demons: Low 7-C scale to Randou's feat of vaporizing a pond casually (1.102 Kilotons)
Upper C class Demons: Low 7-C possibly 7-C due to Yusuke getting 5 times stronger during his fight with Suzaku
Low B class Demons: High 7-C due to being 5 times weaker than Chu (272 Kilotons)
B class Demons: Low 7-B scale to Chu's feat of creating a storm (1.360 Megatons)
Upper B class Demons: 6-C due to scaling to the full yield of Heiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame (14.265 Gigatons)
Low A class Demons: 6-C Upscale from Heiei's darkness flame (14.265 Gigatons+)
High A class Demons: 6-A due to King Enma's statement of being able to sink a Continent (760 Terratons)
Low S class Demons: Low 5-B possibly 5-B due to being 1/10th Sensui's power who can destroy the planet (5.944 Zettatons)
S class Demons: 5-B due to scaling at or above Yusuke or Sensui's full power (59.44 Zettatons)
Upper S class Demons: 5-B due to being 4.825806452x stronger than their closest subordinates (286.8459355 Zettatons)
Funny thing to note is that the final values for the Top tier S classes is surprisingly close to Death Battles Planetary calculation for the verse 286.8459355 Zettatons vs 302 Zettatons
That's it for now, Unfortunately I had to guess on some of the demon classes for certain characters but we can debate that later.
BTW, is this only for anime or both anime and manga?

I'm pretty sure the trap is designed to have enough weight so that if even one of your teammates leaves you all die. So that wouldnt be the best thing to scale LS off of.
You are right, although it is interesting to note that Yusuke can seemly to double his LS with spiritual energy

We get multiple statements that higher spirit energy = higher Strength, Speed, Durability, and even intelligence. So it's a pretty accurate stat multiplier.
I don't denying that, my only problem is to assume that the TP of the series can be directly converted in AP on the same proportion

I don't think you can use the dub when the sub doesn't support it.
That's what the whole scaling chain relied on, I told everybody when I was making it that a mix of the two were what I was using. I only watched the English Dub and I sure as hell aint going back and re-watching 100+ episodes

That's what the whole scaling chain relied on, I told everybody when I was making it that a mix of the two were what I was using. I only watched the English Dub and I sure as hell aint going back and re-watching 100+ episodes
I'm not sure how to tell you, but if you're basing all of the scaling off of the dub, when there may be key differences than the original sub, then you may have to go back and look at specific things if not just rewatch it entirely.

I'm not sure how to tell you, but if you're basing all of the scaling off of the dub, when there may be key differences than the original sub, then you may have to go back and look at specific things if not just rewatch it entirely.
Yeah, but the dub is better so lets just make profiles with that.
In all seriousness, It doesn't really change much, I went back and rewatched those key scenes in Sub and it's basically the same. Someone else can go and watch the whole thing in sub, because I'm not doing it. we can just update it over time as we find out more differences.
On that note does anyone want to begin discussion over the Lifting Strength of characters?

I know using scalings from "Powerscaling YouTubers" are generally a big no-no here (And I can understand why) however, while I may not agree with everything from Atari HMB, but I do agree with his YYH scaling he did a while back

Now I am aware that the D-Class/C-Class vids are a bit outdated due to the placements of the characters within those respective classes, but I figured maybe, just MAYBE this can also help for the scaling for possibly both manga and anime

I know using scalings from "Powerscaling YouTubers" are generally a big no-no here (And I can understand why) however, while I may not agree with everything from Atari HMB, but I do agree with his YYH scaling he did a while back

Now I am aware that the D-Class/C-Class vids are a bit outdated due to the placements of the characters within those respective classes, but I figured maybe, just MAYBE this can also help for the scaling for possibly both manga and anime

Thank you Hazama. These actually will probably help with the speed and LS portion of it. Obviously we can't take all of it at face value but I'm willing to bet there's some statements in there that would help.

Which my opinion is the opposite for InuYasha and Rurouni Kenshin (Love both but prefer Manga for both those series)
Ooh man I want to get to both series. Do the anime for both series cut/skip stuff? Cause I might just watch the anime then go to the manga for stuff that the anime never adapted. But if the anime skips alot of stuff, then I might just go read the manga for both instead.

Also the Manga's Paneling is ABYSSMAL, I cant tell what's going on half the time in the action scene chapters.
This is actually so real. IDK if you're referring to in the beginning cause I thought the paneling was fine early on. But current One Piece paneling is actually so bad imo. It's hard to even tell what's going on in action scenes whenever I'm reading it. Unless it was like a full page spread or colored, I'd end up being confused.

I would like to help, but I'm not too familiar with the mechanics of this site
Go to the page of the character you want to create on the regular site. Hit the edit Butten in the top right.
Once you are in edit mode you'll see in the top right it says "Visual Editor" Change that to "Basic Source editor"
You should now see rows with text on them starting with 1
Simply select all the rows to the very bottom and copy them.
You can exit edit mode at this point, do not change stuff on the page.
Go to the bottom left of the page where you can see your pfp, click on it and select "View Profile"
Once you get to your profile go to "Blog"
Name your blog appropriately and past what you copied.
You now have the basic layout of everything, all you need to do is change the tiers appropriately
Edit to your hearts content.
You can make him Tier 0 If you wanted.
As a general rule they would usually scale to whatever Yusuke is rated at at that time.
So if you are doing Early Dark tournament Heiei you would look at my sandbox Yusuke and find the Early Dark Tournament Key and apply it to Heiei.
So dark tournament Heiei would be "Low 7-B, 6-C with Dragon of the Darkness Flame"

Off topic, but something real shitty happened to me IRL last night. My car shut down while I was driving home from work; likely a dead car battery.
Not to One-Up you or anything but my mother lost an entire basket of my clothes forcing me to wear very tight clothing to work. When I went to work my mechanic father left some wrenches on the back of my car which I ended up driving off with, they were worth quite alot. And on my way home I got pulled over for going 40 in a 35.

Back