• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho Main General Discussion

Off topic, but something real shitty happened to me IRL last night. My car shut down while I was driving home from work; likely a dead car battery.
God damn so like is your shit just done now? It wasn't able to be jumped with some jumper cables?

Not to One-Up you or anything but my mother lost an entire basket of my clothes forcing me to wear very tight clothing to work. When I went to work my mechanic father left some wrenches on the back of my car which I ended up driving off with, they were worth quite alot. And on my way home I got pulled over for going 40 in a 35.
Man **** do yall need like hugs and shit

it'll be good fammies🙏😖
😭

I got toed to the car repair place, and I called a family member to give me a ride home.
Ah it's good you were able to get a ride home I recall some months ago you moved so it's good to hear you still have a support system there(I just moved out of state like a week ago so I'm like 10 hours away from where I lived prior)

🤷‍♀️if peeps need to vent for a sec there's nothing wrong with that at all🫂
Vent?

b69.png

Go to the page of the character you want to create on the regular site. Hit the edit Butten in the top right.
Once you are in edit mode you'll see in the top right it says "Visual Editor" Change that to "Basic Source editor"
You should now see rows with text on them starting with 1
Simply select all the rows to the very bottom and copy them.
You can exit edit mode at this point, do not change stuff on the page.
Go to the bottom left of the page where you can see your pfp, click on it and select "View Profile"
Once you get to your profile go to "Blog"
Name your blog appropriately and past what you copied.
You now have the basic layout of everything, all you need to do is change the tiers appropriately
Edit to your hearts content.
You can make him Tier 0 If you wanted.
As a general rule they would usually scale to whatever Yusuke is rated at at that time.
So if you are doing Early Dark tournament Heiei you would look at my sandbox Yusuke and find the Early Dark Tournament Key and apply it to Heiei.
So dark tournament Heiei would be "Low 7-B, 6-C with Dragon of the Darkness Flame"
I was about to at least take care of Hiei's edit, but unfortunately my pfp doesn't seem to appear on the very bottom left

So I checked out Yusuke's sandbox, where he has a Class 1 Lifting Strength, do to characters like Kurama or Hiei being able to move around with the equivalent of 2000lbs of body weight

But when I checked, it's more like Class 5 than Class 1

Unless there was an honest mistake?

So I checked out Yusuke's sandbox, where he has a Class 1 Lifting Strength, do to characters like Kurama or Hiei being able to move around with the equivalent of 2000lbs of body weight

But when I checked, it's more like Class 5 than Class 1

Unless there was an honest mistake?

The wiki uses Kilograms which when we translate Pounds to Kilo's 2000 lbs = 907 Kilo's

Also I kinda forgot about this project so I guess I'll start on it again

By the way, I know we still have some catching up to do with the YYH revisions (and yes, I am aware ppl are busy as of now) but I have a fair question;

In spite this being a sandbox, is this just a reference for likely alternative scalings in the future, or is this the "be all, end all" for the anime version?
It is anime only

The anime differs to much from the manga

Would people like Sensui or Mukuro get extreme heat resistance for not getting burned by the Dragon of the Darkness Flames?

I just remembered something, since Yusuke carried the same tree that Gouki punched and tries to impale him, does that count as some form of Lifting Strength?

Well, he was just a hair above Toguro who is consistently believed to be the strongest B-Class, but it is hinted Toguro could have actually been a bottom tier A-Class given his PL was considered to great to bypass the Kekai barrier. Which is specifically to keep A-Class and S-Class demons from entering.

Well, he was just a hair above Toguro who is consistently believed to be the strongest B-Class, but it is hinted Toguro could have actually been a bottom tier A-Class given his PL was considered to great to bypass the Kekai barrier. Which is specifically to keep A-Class and S-Class demons from entering.
I hear Toguro being likely at the lowest tier of A-Class, but I wasn't sure on how I would take that unless Toguro was hyping himself at that time of mentioning of being "too strong for the Human World"

But with that said, so it's safe to say that Yusuke was around Low A-Class by the time of the Chapter Black arc?

I hear Toguro being likely at the lowest tier of A-Class, but I wasn't sure on how I would take that unless Toguro was hyping himself at that time of mentioning of being "too strong for the Human World"

But with that said, so it's safe to say that Yusuke was around Low A-Class by the time of the Chapter Black arc?
Yeah, I think it's about safe.

this is worse than outerversal ccc gilgamesh
The YYH "Multiversal" meta is becoming noticable these days

This person even thinks that the YYH cosmology is actually "Low Complex Multiversal" and believes that an S-Class could destroy Human World actually means "universe" instead of planet

I mean, unless YYH is like Bleach with the "World of the Living" being the universe instead of the planet Earth, than that'll be one major jump for the series

The YYH "Multiversal" meta is becoming noticable these days

This person even thinks that the YYH cosmology is actually "Low Complex Multiversal" and believes that an S-Class could destroy Human World actually means "universe" instead of planet

I mean, unless YYH is like Bleach with the "World of the Living" being the universe instead of the planet Earth, than that'll be one major jump for the series

Imagine someone trying to implement SMT scaling into YYH with people in which various Low 1-C to 1-A characters are simply A-Class demons.

Back