• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

The thing I understand is you are saying because they are killed a lot (which isn't the main cast. It was Grapefruit once very very early series) by Danboe. A person who has no feats aside from killing the fruits. That this justifies a vary scale.

But nothing suggests that Danboe is weak. It's going off the presumption he is a normal human. Even though all his feats is killing fruits. The the fruits having feats of surviving massive explosions consistently. Very consistently. So, if his only feats is just killing fruits, nothing else to suggest lower level. How does that imply a Vary scale instead of Danboe just scaling? Cause I see no reason we should assume he is weak and makes the scale vary.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is just that you have a track history of trying to inflate these kinds of things so I'm a little hesitant with what is given and Varies or Unknown is a safer tier because I don't know the show.

I don't know the show! I am only going by hearsay, and with what you say which has been shown several times to be questionable at best.

A track record is pointless to bring up here Jacky, if you can see what arguments he's making just focus on that please

I'm done with this thread either way. This is getting me too riled up atm. Just don't go too overboard or whatever.

So here's my question. I'll be using JaidenAnimations as an example.

If Jaiden, as in the animated character voiced by IRL Jaiden, has enough feats, would she be able to be added?

Her feats would be anything we've seen Animated Jaiden do, correct?

Didn't spirit science have like, a lot of influence from hindu and sephiroth, etc. I would think they had tier 1-A/0 stuff there.

One. I don't think Matpat should get a page. That's pushing it. Wiz and Boomstick is ehhh. The T shirt is a No. and the other guy is also kinda ehh. I don't think they fit. If Matpat and Wiz and Boomstick get an ok for a page to exist by an admin. Then I'll help out with those pages.

Two. That page seems to scale to the real Mario counterparts which should definitely not be done. If we want to use feats he has. The biggest one is when he rapidly survived the Bg Bang multiple times over and lived long enough for every single one.

Wiz and Boomstick is ehhh. The T shirt is a No. and the other guy is also kinda ehh. I don't think they fit. If Matpat and Wiz and Boomstick get an ok for a page to exist by an admin. Then I'll help out with those pages.

The Death Battle T-Shirt and Boomstick's dog were really just me wanting to include more Death Battle characters. I was going to make a profile for Metal Gear Ben, but can't watch the series unless I buy a copy from someone.

Metal gear Ben I see as much more plausible

But. With the ones ya want. Get an Ok from an admin. Like if Matpat is ok. If he is. Then we need to work on his page. Tho I have doubts. I think he pushes it too far. But maybe he will get the Critic treatment

Ogbunabali said:
Didn't spirit science have like, a lot of influence from hindu and sephiroth, etc. I would think they had tier 1-A/0 stuff there.
We don't scale to original religions

But spirit science has a fuckton of shit there might be some 1-A or tier 0 stuff idk

Well I never said to scale them to the original, just that because of the correlation that there might be 1-A/0 stuff.

No. He was a YouTube character that got a Kickstarter for a full on movie. Which honestly never seemed to work out. Been years and we still don't even have hints to the movie happening anymore.

From what I've heard, we used to have a Danny Sexbang page before I joined, got taken down due to his name being innapropriate though?

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing that back if things changed. Danny Sexbang and Ninja Brian are clearly fictional characters from thier own verse seprate from reality, and the music videoes/songs have a lot of content that would probably work for feats.

As long as the characters are clearly characters, no reason to exclude them in my mind, just because the source is something like Youtube.

What is yalls opinion on Matpat? I'm getting asked about it. I'm kinda Ehh on it. But if others are ok with it. I guess I don't see an issue of him having one. Since he does have powers and feats.

I think MatPat would be cool, but also really on the border of Vs. Battles and OC/FC Battles.

However, he is a character created by Matthew Patrick with feats and powers, so I think it's possible for him to be added.

I've seen people say he'd be high tier.

Another problem is that many of his feats and powers are just gags, so we'd have to allow those to have enough feats.

That's kinda where I saw him. Borderline. If an Admin gave the Ok on it. Then I would make it since I wouldn't mind one. And I would want to be apart of it. But I would like an admin to say yes or no to it.

He would be universal at his peak. Due to him surviving the universe collapsing and Big Bang several billion times. And a lot of hacks. Though I'm not sure what is consistent without scaling to other characters

Back