• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

Any Ideas? All YouTube Profiles as of now.

Verses

New!

There are these much youtube profiles at this date.

The only ones I can think of are JonTron and Linkara. Unfortunately, I don't know either well enough to make it myself so I might not be much help here.

Not sure, although I'm not adverse to it. Smosh and Awesomeverse characters have profiles so there's no reason JonTron shouldn't. I know a friend IRL who's a fan of JonTron, so I could go to him for feats. (I'm not as big a follower of him as he is, I've only really watched his Flex Tape videos.)

There's a difference between characters like JonTron and the Critic (characters with personalities, lore, and feats independent of the creators) and guys like, say, Pewdiepie and MatPat. (A guy screaming into a microphone and a dude giving long winded theories respectively. There's no fiction universe or distinction between the characters and actors. It's just Felix and Mat being Felix and Mat.) As long as no one tries to make a MatPat profile we'll be fine.

wouldn't Linkara just be a Street level character? (Pardon me, I don't watch a lot of Linkara.)

Christian Higdon said:
I mean, JonTron, as I said, literally cried a star once.
In a music video. Bart appeared in a music video where he did some crazy feats, but we still don't use that. There's no story or lore there and even in universe it could easily be chalked up to just being a cool effect. Also, it might be an outlier anyways.

Yea. Plus. His videos do have a canon to them In the form of a verse. Consistent characters. Storyline is consistent mostly. Returning characters. Storylines continuing. Granted the start of it didn't start like it. But it did evolve into such.

Speaking of. If there are any notable feats you know on Orange. Can ya send it to me on my wall. I wanna make sure while making it that I don't miss any significant feats. But it's a really long running series. Still going up to this date.

Could possibly Project Zorgo Profiles be created? I would probably know that their main abilities are Skilled Hacking, Sleep Manipulation (Via the virus), Mind Control (Via B235), Weapon Mastery, and so on.

Wow, to think a few months ago I had to fight for Caleb to get a profile and now YouTubers are finally getting the attention they deserve on here. Progress bois.

They blow up houses and the kitchen a lot. Like a lot a lot. Orange even once was flung into a house and destroyed it. An actual Regular sized house. So. They are pretty strong despite their size. Probably into the building levels.

Orange also has a Planet rotation stopping and reversing feat when drinking hot sauce

Profiles for animators, specifically TheOdd1sout and JaidenAnimations, would be great!

Even more specifically, we could use their animated character's feats.

The Odd1sOut could be star levels due to surviving the sun exploding

Wasn't our sun exploding once actually calced at like much higher. I think MSS it was if ours exploded? Maybe I'm wrong. I just heard it.

Okay, guys, before we start suggesting loads and loads of characters, we should set up some ground rules.

Only suggest/make profiles for characters if they:

A. Have a clear distinction between character and actor. (Adam Conover doesn't count because he's literally just Adam Conover. It'd be like giving a profile to David Attenborough. Nostalgia Critic does, as Doug Walker and the Critic are entirely separate people. Doug's just the actor playing the Critic)

B. It has a clear and distinct fictional setting. Stuff like ongoing storylines, consistent continuity, and a cast of distinct characters who do not exist in reality. Game Theory fails this, it's literally just a conspiracy theory talk show about video games with no clear setting. The Awesomeverse however has a clear fictional setting that meets the above requirements.

C. Before creating a Youtuber profile, post a sandbox version in the Content Revision board to allow other members to appropriately discuss the characters stats. We cannot afford to wank these characters to oblivion or else they might not get to be on here at all. Be cautious with who you choose and mske sure they meet the above requirements.

Adam is leagues more justified to have a profile here than any of these characters by the sole virtue of being from an official source (a tv show) and he was still deleted.

As you can tell, I'm against YT profiles with very few exceptions.

ShockingPsychic said:
Profiles for animators, specifically TheOdd1sout and JaidenAnimations, would be great!

Even more specifically, we could use their animated character's feats.

The Odd1sOut could be star levels due to surviving the sun exploding
Isn't TheOdd1sout literally just retelling things that happened to him IRL? That might not be fictional enough for our standards.

Though, what if its supposed to be an actor playing by him/herself that have fictional feats? (Example: SMG4, Chad Wild Clay)

Back