• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

Psychomaster35 said:
Though, what if its supposed to be an actor playing by him/herself that have fictional feats? (Example: SMG4, Chad Wild Clay)
Adam had fictional feats, he didn't get to stick around.

The Wright Way said:
The only ones I can think of are JonTron and Linkara. Unfortunately, I don't know either well enough to make it myself so I might not be much help here.
Linkara is a very, VERY slow process. Even excluding all his feats from greater Channel Awesome canon, he still has hundreds of hours of content to sift through, although only a few dozen hours of that is plot related really.

Adam had fictional feats, he didn't get to stick around.

Adam's profile was made before the rule change though.

The real cal howard said:
Adam is leagues more justified to have a profile here than any of these characters by the sole virtue of being from an official source (a tv show) and he was still deleted.

As you can tell, I'm against YT profiles with very few exceptions.
You're also anti-hax, and that's turned out well, kek

Even after the rule change it was decided that he wouldn't get added, as he's still just playing himself.

The Wright Way said:
Even after the rule change it was decided that he wouldn't get added, as he's still just playing himself.
Well, I personally would have no issues, but okay.

Would Jaiden, James, and other animators even be able to have profiles based on their fictional,animated counter parts? They have the feats, but other factors may prevent them from being added.

Would Jaiden, James, and other animators even be able to have profiles based on their fictional,animated counter parts? They have the feats, but other factors may prevent them from being added.

Probably a rough calc. Since we could use his height and compare to the buildings length. But hard to say it's accurate due to not seeing the explosion at all. So we don't know exactly how wide it was

Buttersamuri said:
Probably a rough calc. Since we could use his height and compare to the buildings length. But hard to say it's accurate due to not seeing the explosion at all. So we don't know exactly how wide it was
Well, the best we can do is probably look up where the video was filmed then we can find the building used in the video where the feat was performed. That would probably be easier.

The problem isn't that. It's how big the explosion was. We don't know if it was small or covered the whole room or what. We didn't get any indications of how big or small it was.

That makes sense.

Quick note. We should get a "YouTube" category. Cause let's be real. We getting these pages. And it's getting popular enough.

As well. Adam Conover (or however its spelt.). He needs his page back. Shouldn't have been removed in the first place tbh.

So just for this I've rewatched some of JaidenAnimations videos.

Assuming we take her animated self's feats literally (not saying we will) she has access to shapeshifting, Regenerationn, and possible existance erasure.

SMG4 I think runs into the issue of other canon characters being in the series. And not like with Nostalgia critic. Where it's just toon force, reality warping, or such things like that

Then again. It also is pretty separate from obviously being different characters. That's a gray area I think

That's literally just a guy playing Minecraft. Probably a hard no on that one.

Doesn't Dantdm have a lot of books or something?

Back