• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

That's literally just a guy playing Minecraft. Probably a hard no on that one.

I think he actually has a book series he stars in. Or atleast his self insert character. There may some feats in those books.

This is turning into a meme far too fast and I don't support it.

I just wanted to state that if Annoying Orange gets a profile, make him be a Varied tier like we do with sponge bob where he varies from 10-C to 9-B because that's what we do for such consistent inconsistency.

If this is composite Dan, he also has Minecraft Story Mode. IIRC, he fights off Spiders and Zombies, so that puts him at atleast 8-C

ShockingPsychic said:
If this is composite Dan, he also has Minecraft Story Mode. IIRC, he fights off Spiders and Zombies, so that puts him at atleast 8-C
Dan shouldn't be allowed if he's literally just playing Minecraft though. That seems wrong.

Dan shouldn't be allowed if he's literally just playing Minecraft though. That seems wrong.

But he's in the game. As an NPC.

I mean...I'm incredibly iffy about that because it doesn't seem worthwhile to actually do something like that.

@Jacky. Every single one of these guys should have a variable tier. Because I can guarantee you they're not normally portrayed at these levels and are faaaar less. And this ain't no "oh but Mario's star level when he's normally wall level" or something like that. These characters are far and away supposed to be portrayed as human level with human level feats as they have their fair share of human level feats.

Frankly Smosh and Annoying Orange are the ones I could see getting the Varies tier. Other than that I can't make too many arguments for some of the others due to not knowing them well enough

I do agree that someone who plays minecraft shouldn't get a profile. That's vastly different

As well. That's bringing the canon issue in. You automatically jump to spiders being that level because the minecraft version is that level. But we can't assume them the same level.

Minecraft story mode I think is ok for a page since they are actually characters. But someone who just playsbthe game shouldn't get it

Once again Varies should be given to most. Nameless One would probably be fine but I feel like if you're making Annoying Orange you have to give him Varies and not just a solid tier because of how inconsistent it is. I'd argue Smosh is similar.

Buttersamuri said:
I do agree that someone who plays minecraft shouldn't get a profile. That's vastly different

As well. That's bringing the canon issue in. You automatically jump to spiders being that level because the minecraft version is that level. But we can't assume them the same level.

Minecraft story mode I think is ok for a page since they are actually characters. But someone who just playsbthe game shouldn't get it
Book Dan should be allowed

One huge problem is whether or not some of these characters feats count or not.

For example, an animator like Jaiden has tons of feats that would make her a powerful, hax-wielding character, but since that's just her animated persona it may not count.

Of course this is assuming Animated Jaiden and IRL Jaiden wouldn't be counted as the same entity.

They have a very consistent feat in the form of blowing up the kitchen. And the house. It's a very consistent feat. As well as oranges other house level feats like destroying one when ramming into it

I looked it up and the DanTDM book is called "Trayorous and the Enchanted Crystal".

Idk if it has that much of a plot or any viable feats though.

Buttersamuri said:
They have a very consistent feat in the form of blowing up the kitchen. And the house. It's a very consistent feat. As well as oranges other house level feats like destroying one when ramming into it
But don't they still die from stupid stuff? Or almost die? They get cut up by normal people all the time. I think one of them almost died by falling once, and it wasn't that big of a fall.

spomgebob survives the destruction of Bikini Bottom all the time. He's still at a Varies tier.

Orange doesn't. At most. Grapefruit died and came back once, but aside from that. Main cast doesn't die. It's side characters they usually cause their deaths. But orange never dies. He usually does the killing by annoying people until they kill them selves or something else kills them. That's other fruits. And that just says something about the knife. Who is another character as well. But the knife has never fought or touched orange. Characters may threaten orange. But that just calls for scaling. Not really anything else.

The real cal howard said:
Grapefruit is stronger than Orange though. And Grapefruit got carved up real well.
Once. And it's by a knife who just scales. And done by Danboe too. So that doesn't say anything about their durability aside from scaling. Danboe and Knife scale. But that doesn't mean that they get debuffed. Like how children in Undertale can be small building.

I don't think you can just say everything scales to support your argument dude. Are they threatened by weaker things or are they not? You can't say a normal human with a knife scales without proper proof of that and it's not even good support for your argument.

I was unfortunate enough to watch the annoying orange show and distinctly remember being shot out of a tennis ball launcher was declared enough to kill orange.

Aside from killing the fruit that scale to orange. Nothing else. Literally nothing to suggest he is just a normal human level. He literally only shows up to cut them up. Or stab them. Or rip them apart. So he gets his power from scaling to the Fruits. Who again. Survive massive explosions of the kitchen and building tons of times, and even Orange destroying a building when rammed into it. So, nothing suggest that they are weaker, you are going off the premises that Danboe is only normal human level when that isn't the case as his only feats come from scaling to the fruits who have consistent explosion feats.

Buttersamuri said:
SMG4 I think runs into the issue of other canon characters being in the series. And not like with Nostalgia critic. Where it's just toon force, reality warping, or such things like that
Then again. It also is pretty separate from obviously being different characters. That's a gray area I think
SMG4 is just an OC. if we start allowing smg4's cast in because the versions of canon characters aren't the same versions as in canon then we could get pages for any fanfiction.

Back