• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

He was a popular YouTuber a long time ago. His content was him doing skits as "Fred", a teenage boy with a stupidly high pitched voice.

He even got 3 movies.

But I've already stared Fred's page lol

He's at least small building level. He shattered the building he fought Orange in with a scream.

Also he has teleportation

ahhh danggit. I wanted to make him. Saddness

Also. Didn't that only destroy the kitchen? I thought that might be Wall+. Maybe I recall it wrong

Oh. Well. I remembered it wrong. Well. Do you have this page posted on a blog or sandbox? Cause I could labeled what most notable feats I know that he had gotten from movies and videos

Buttersamuri said:
Oh. Well. I remembered it wrong. Well. Do you have this page posted on a blog or sandbox? Cause I could labeled what most notable feats I know that he had gotten from movies and videos
As of now, no. I just have some basic info typed up. This is my first attempt at a profile so I still have some things to work out. Im watching his vids to see if he has any feats right now.

Ok guys remember that YouTube content needs to follow a stricter guideline than the other medias. Just becauae they have powers, doesn't mean they belong on the site. Only channels with established canon and fictionality can be added to the site.

Game Theory is not fictional in the content it produces. It is meant to educate and is closer to a a documentary than a cartoon. So I strongly advise against a Game Theory profile.

Sir Ovens said:
Ok guys remember that YouTube content needs to follow a stricter guideline than the other medias. Just becauae they have powers, doesn't mean they belong on the site. Only channels with established canon and fictionality can be added to the site.

Game Theory is not fictional in the content it produces. It is meant to educate and is closer to a a documentary than a cartoon. So I strongly advise against a Game Theory profile.
YouTube red show

Ok but judging from the FC/OC profile, MatPat has equipment from other franchises. They do not scale to their original counterparts unless he has performed the exact same feats as they still fall under our crossover rules.

YouTube red show

While there are some other versions of Matpat that guest stars in other media, like Random Encounters, Walking Dead: Road to Survival, Deadlock, and various Youtube Red shows, I don't think any of them have enough to justify an exclusive profile like Pewds with Legend of the Brofist.

Before I make too much progress on it, Fred is a character that can be added, correct? He has a YouTube series as well as 3 movies.

Back