• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

MatPat is a big no. He isn't even supposed to be a character on his own, in the first place, let alone one with reliable feats capable of tiering him.

DMB 1 said:
MatPat is a big no. He isn't even supposed to be a character on his own, in the first place, let alone one with reliable feats capable of tiering him.
Well. With the feat thing. I'll say right now. He does surprisingly have some impressive feats. Not that I'm trying to spark any debate for his page. Just bringing that up

Well. With the feat thing. I'll say right now. He does surprisingly have some impressive feats. Not that I'm trying to spark any debate for his page. Just bringing that up

That's why I made the profile. As a character, he's surprisingly badass

Roachman40 said:
what about the OSCAR from the Super Villain Bowl Video by TOON-SANDWITCH.
Oh yeah. I made a profile for the Darth Xenomorph character from that as well.

Would be interesting to see what the OSCAR would be like.

Buttersamuri said:
He isn't even another charcter. It's just a little animated avatar of Mat to entertain the viewer.

we cant scale the characters in the video to the actual characters, We can only guess from what the Oscar says, which is that it is beyond the multiple universes of the movies that the characters in the video appear in.

I love just how OP they are. Almost all of them are quite haxy. And they are hilarious. I absolutely love these YouTube profiles.

I don't think Matpat should be fine. That's too bit of a stretch.

TOBUSCUS. posted it on accident. But it's done basically. I just need to correctly get the right links for the feats at the right times that need justification.

Got it. I agree that Matpat's pushing the border but was still curious what everyone thought.

And what about the crew of Death Battle?

They've got plenty of lore, and while they do rely a lot on borrowed arsenal, they do have quite a bit of their own feats and arsenal.

Also, what about Random Encounters?

AJ and Peter would likely fall into the same category as Matpat, but original characters like The Beard or Sweeping Man could fit, right?

There's also this guy I've heard of named Lenarr Young, who's content is apparently similar to Caleb's. I dunno much about him though so I dunno if he'd also be good for a profile.

Tobuscus could win in some instances. His distance advatage and teleportation. As well as Reasurraction, time travel, time erase, and literal immortality due to not being able to die at all with the holy grail.

Whoa, whoa whoa. Since when were these even allowed? It hasn't been that long...

High 1-B is High Hyperverse Level, I think Atum or the Source deserve this tiering. Though this is just my Opinion.

I stopped watching spirit science because it since way too culty, but I might go through it again because I remember there being 1-A feats, or possible feats.

Back