• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Taro doesn't have a profile and he would be 4-B since I just remembered that Chojus had a few statements of being several times stronger than normal monsters which bumps up the scaling for tier 4s a bit.

Four could probably take one of the High 4-C spots, as he’s got a scaling chain pretty similar to Blocky’s starting from 6.625395 Foe (Leafy was one of the characters who performed the High 4-C feat, the above scaling applies here; Firey is comparable to Leafy, the Announcer Crusher one-shot both of them simultaneously, Golf Ball was so durable the announcer crusher was incapable of damaging her and broke and exploded when it tried, the jawbreakers were so durable that an explosion that killed Golf Ball didn’t even damage one, Loser could seemingly casually shatter a jawbreaker he was trapped in and Four is stronger than Loser)

Last edited:
Why is DBH above FEH; while the scaling chain Gatememer posted is legit to my knowledge, it seems to forget the fact that Hel is infinitely above baseline in 2-A, having been High 3-A before being upgraded to 2-A, with the thing that made her high 3-A still applying to her 2-A key, making those who scale above Hel easily above DBH, but still below DND

I nominate Danny Phantom Characters from Season 3 for 6-C since they all have massive scaling chains above 78 Gigatons and also nominate the god tiers (And Danny's Ghostly Wail since it can reach up to 100x his normal power) for Low 6-B since they scale above 7.8 Teratons due to scaling above a Planetary Storm.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Pariah_Dark I nominate Base Pariah Dark for High 6-C since he scales to 780 Gigatons due to being 10x stronger than Season 2 Danny Phantom who's 78 Gigatons.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_Phantom I nominate Dan Phantom's Ghostly Wail since it can reach up to 100x his normal power, making it 780 Teratons (High 6-B+) and 100x starry sky or 1.6 ZettaFOE (4-A).

I nominate the Vindince for 5-A

They are about 4.92 Ninatons so they should be 4th place

Since there's no 5th place(5-A) yet I nominate Daemon Spade for 5th place who is about 820 Yottatons as a placeholder.

Last edited:
For 5th place I would actually nominate Adventure Era Sonic Characters with their Special Attacks (Sonic and Shadow Light Speed Attack, Knuckles Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack and Omega Chaos Inferno) since they double their power (1.6 Ninatons) or in the case of Omega Triple it (2.4 Ninatons).

Also Fused Momoshiki should be removed from his spot cause he's no longer 5-C and Gaara should be removed from 7-B since he now scales to 7-A and up.

Finally have time now that it's Thanksgiving. Time to update
Four could probably take one of the High 4-C spots, as he’s got a scaling chain pretty similar to Blocky’s starting from 6.625395 Foe (Leafy was one of the characters who performed the High 4-C feat, the above scaling applies here; Firey is comparable to Leafy, the Announcer Crusher one-shot both of them simultaneously, Golf Ball was so durable the announcer crusher was incapable of damaging her and broke and exploded when it tried, the jawbreakers were so durable that an explosion that killed Golf Ball didn’t even damage one, Loser could seemingly casually shatter a jawbreaker he was trapped in and Four is stronger than Loser)
Ehh seems a bit low but since there's spot open right now I guess I could add him in for now until higher APs are brought up
Why is DBH above FEH; while the scaling chain Gatememer posted is legit to my knowledge, it seems to forget the fact that Hel is infinitely above baseline in 2-A, having been High 3-A before being upgraded to 2-A, with the thing that made her high 3-A still applying to her 2-A key, making those who scale above Hel easily above DBH, but still below DND
Switched spots
"God" should share second place in 4-A with Saitama since he has similar or better scaling than him.
I'll switch with God since it does seem like narratively God is stronger than current Saitama in terms of scaling. Though from the looks of it the calc they scale to has been lowered so his spot will be lowered to 5th now.
I nominate Danny Phantom Characters from Season 3 for 6-C since they all have massive scaling chains above 78 Gigatons and also nominate the god tiers (And Danny's Ghostly Wail since it can reach up to 100x his normal power) for Low 6-B since they scale above 7.8 Teratons due to scaling above a Planetary Storm.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Pariah_Dark I nominate Base Pariah Dark for High 6-C since he scales to 780 Gigatons due to being 10x stronger than Season 2 Danny Phantom who's 78 Gigatons.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_Phantom I nominate Dan Phantom's Ghostly Wail since it can reach up to 100x his normal power, making it 780 Teratons (High 6-B+) and 100x starry sky or 1.6 ZettaFOE (4-A).
This is the calc right? How'd they get to 78 Gigatons or whatever from a 16 Gigaton calc? Can you like explain the exact scaling on how it works? I'll add him to High 6-C once I understand how they got there. Also 780 Teratons is 6-A not High 6-B. For now I'll only add the 4-A stuff from Danny Phantom.
I nominate the Vindince for 5-A

They are about 4.92 Ninatons so they should be 4th place

Since there's no 5th place(5-A) yet I nominate Daemon Spade for 5th place who is about 820 Yottatons as a placeholder.
Added Vindince to 4th. No 5th place for Daemon Spade as only one spot is allowed for each verse.
For 5th place I would actually nominate Adventure Era Sonic Characters with their Special Attacks (Sonic and Shadow Light Speed Attack, Knuckles Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack and Omega Chaos Inferno) since they double their power (1.6 Ninatons) or in the case of Omega Triple it (2.4 Ninatons).

Also Fused Momoshiki should be removed from his spot cause he's no longer 5-C and Gaara should be removed from 7-B since he now scales to 7-A and up.
I don't see any calc that put Adventures Era Sonic Characters at 1.6 Ninatons. Only found a 81.279517 Yottaton calc which is way too low to be on the list

Removed Momoshiki and Gaara
Since there’s an empty spot queen mami for 5-c (far stronger than 61.66 exatons)
Honestly a bit too low to be on the list considering how small of a tier 5-C is
He scales above the Vindice so yeah him actually
Changing Vindice with Tsunayoshi
Yang Qi is no longer 1-C.
Removed
I see empty spot in 5-A. Corow with this calc (83660,50851920078) Zettaton
That's only 83 Yottatons that's way too low to even be on the list

Other stuff that is being changed includes

GT Goku being removed from 3-C for now since it seems like his profile and scaling is all messed up now. Honestly have no clue how GT Goku is even 3-C+ with Super Saiyan when the calc he scales to in Base is only 51.73 ExaFoe. Might need someone to explain the scaling to me before I add him back.

Iczer's profile seems to have been deleted so 4-B now has another spot open

Changing Qin Yu from Immortal Qin Yu to Stellar Transformation Qin Yu w/ Sword Immortal Puppet since it seems like Immortal is no longer 4-B now

Akron is now 4-A so I'm removing him from High 4-C

Removing Toei Goku from High 5-A as that version is now Low 4-C to 4-C so High 5-A has a spot open now

Removing Kiana as she is no longer High 6-A so there's also a spot open in High 6-A now

Removing Megicula from 6-B as she's now 6-A so there's also a spot open in 6-B now

Removing Heisei Godzilla from 6-C as he is now 4-B

Jin Mu-Won's profile has been deleted so removing from High 7-A which means another spot is now open for High 7-A

Changing Nine's key names to match current profile

Removing Tensura characters from 7-A as they are now 6-B

Removing Boboiboy from Low 7-B as he is now 7-A so there's another spot on in Low 7-B now

Removing Odio from 8-B as he is now 8-A so there's another spot open in 8-B now

For the Sonic characters, they have a scaling chain with Multipliers and shit that puts them there.

For Danny Phantom, is because they dowscale from the Planetary Storm from Ecto Skeleton Danny and King Pariah Dark which are 7.8 Tenatons, Danny is 1/100th of that which makes him 78 Gigatons and Pariah Dark in base is 10x above Danny, making him 780 Gigatons, the calc is in the Storm Calculation page (which Vortex Profile has a link to)

For the Sonic characters, they have a scaling chain with Multipliers and shit that puts them there.

For Danny Phantom, is because they dowscale from the Planetary Storm from Ecto Skeleton Danny and King Pariah Dark which are 7.8 Tenatons, Danny is 1/100th of that which makes him 78 Gigatons and Pariah Dark in base is 10x above Danny, making him 780 Gigatons, the calc is in the Storm Calculation page (which Vortex Profile has a link to)
Added Sonic characters.

You know there's 150 different calcs on the Storm Calculation page right? And it's written in joules rather than tons of tnt. Even for the planetary storm that you are talking about has like 20 versions. Kinda need to know which exact one they scale to so I could place them on the list.

Admittedly I have problems reading joules rather than tons of TNT, So I wouldn't know how to tell you either

Gonna ask to see if someone has a version of that calc that's read on Tons of TNT rather than Joules

Top tiers from Undertale for 3rd spot in 2-C (100 timelines if not more). Specifically Asriel since he was destroying the game with his mere presence.

Top tiers from Undertale for 3rd spot in 2-C (100 timelines if not more). Specifically Asriel since he was destroying the game with his mere presence.
To be fair, The Player also massively upscales from Asriel, so I would't just say Asriel (also because EarthBound has Giygas who can accidentally one-shot Ness, who is the guy who first scales from the cosmology, but given all of them are really high in 2-C I just counted all of them, so all Undertale 2-Cs should count too the same).

Just "Characters from Undertale - 100 Universes" should be good.

To be fair, The Player also massively upscales from Asriel,
I don't know how I forgot about that when the revisions just happened recently. But I agree.

Btw Gouketsu for 2nd place in High 6-C. He upscales from 865 Gigatons

Last edited:
That... is already higher than the 1st place spot that is currently occupied in 8-B right now. Pretty sure it overtakes that spot while bumping the current 1st down to 2nd, and so on.

Characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (more specifically Alioth, Infinity Ultron, the Watcher and Doctor Strange Supreme), for 2nd place in the 2-A Tier.
The size of the cosmology is explained in this blog, was accepted in this thread and applied to the characters here, but to summarize in the MCU a single Timeline is a 2-A structure, and there is an endless amount of them were a single choice branches into infinite Timelines. So the complete cosmology would be Infinite*Infinite ad infinitum.
Alioth was able to destroy all of the possible Timelines except one, Infinity Ultron scales above him while the Watcher and Strange Supreme downscales from the latter.

Last edited:
Curious if the new tier 2 standard regarding branching timeline will affect this.
From what I saw, no. In the MCU, a new Timeline born from a Nexus Event becomes completely indipendent from the Timeline it originated from.
Edit: this was already pointed out by other users in that same thread, and considering that both the cosmology upgrade and the classification of the characters were approved yesterday I would say that the new standards doesn't affect them.

Last edited:
Soo... I read around that Saitama and Cosmic Fear Garou scale x33 times above the starry sky feat. But can't really confirm that myself. Also, maybe FFVII characters can qualify for the 5th spot in High 6-A by upscaling from a large amount above 12.141 Exatons.

This isn't necroing is it? Apologies if that's the case

Nah this is not necro’ing I just update it once every few months because it’s a pain to update the AP values every time there’s a new CRT or something that changes their AP. Probably will go and update it later today.

Last edited:
Finally got some time so time to update
Added
Jun Ji & Gayeon Sin from Jungle Juice for 9-B, for scaling above the Antlion in his Retrograde Form, at 18,462,671.65 joules
Added
Li Qiye at 4th 6C with scaling above 74 Gigatons
Added
I don't know how I forgot about that when the revisions just happened recently. But I agree.

Btw Gouketsu for 2nd place in High 6-C. He upscales from 865 Gigatons
Added
They were both upgraded, so remove Blocky from High 7-C and Four from High 4-C
Removed
Krypto the Superdog for 5th 8-B (Is literally at 99.45 tons of TNT, which is hardly even considered 8-B+ to the point where even the calc is suggesting him to upscale to 8-A already)
Added
The maidens from RWBY - scale to 1/5th the power of this (3.2866 megatons)
Added
Characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (more specifically Alioth, Infinity Ultron, the Watcher and Doctor Strange Supreme), for 2nd place in the 2-A Tier.
The size of the cosmology is explained in this blog, was accepted in this thread and applied to the characters here, but to summarize in the MCU a single Timeline is a 2-A structure, and there is an endless amount of them were a single choice branches into infinite Timelines. So the complete cosmology would be Infinite*Infinite ad infinitum.
Alioth was able to destroy all of the possible Timelines except one, Infinity Ultron scales above him while the Watcher and Strange Supreme downscales from the latter.
Added
Soo... I read around that Saitama and Cosmic Fear Garou scale x33 times above the starry sky feat. But can't really confirm that myself. Also, maybe FFVII characters can qualify for the 5th spot in High 6-A by upscaling from a large amount above 12.141 Exatons.

This isn't necroing is it? Apologies if that's the case
I think the 33x thing was rejected by a staff or something. Dunno. Also don't see any calcs on the final fantasy page that puts them that high at High 6-A.
Khonshu for the second place in the 5-B Tier (2.487911329 Yottatons) and Juggernaut for the forth place in the High 8-C Tier (Stronger than Colossus who is 9.63 Tons)
Added both
Kirby for 5th place in 5-A (4.63 ninatons)
Added
Hellbat Godzilla from GIH for 3rd in H5-A since he's stronger than 4.4 tenatons

Edit: apparently GIH Godzilla scales above the full value since he didn’t die in the blast, and could harm those who harmed him yada yada
Added
Lucius for 6-A (Stronger than 3.9 Petatons)
Added

Back