• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

So, I have a small Caddicarus draft rn

Caddypic2017
Summary
Caddicarus is the main character of the Caddicarus Show. He makes comically exaggerated reviews of games and decides rather or not they desreve to be slaughtered or salvaged.

Powers and Stats
Tier:

Name:
Jim Caddick, Caddicarus (his username), Caddy

Origin:

Classification:

Powers and Abilities:

Attack Potency:

Speed:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Durability:

Stamina:

Range:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Are you sure this works out well? Like is it in a similar vein to Nostalgia Critic where he passes it off as not himself but a character? That's really what's important here

Old Spanish project about natural disasters and the disaster my friends and I chose was alex jones blowing up the moon

I just remembered The Voice Inside Your Head has a 2-C feat of merging the original universe with the rebooted universe into one universe

Having them scale to the canonical characters in the games that they sorta parody sounds like...a really big no no...

The Pikachu scaling is based off several feats of RE Pikachu effortlessly incinerating several human-sized pokemon, and the FNaF feats are based off the lore within the videos, that include the bite and stuffing people into suits.

The only scaling to an actual character that happens is Fortnite, which is explained. Plus, it can easily be discarded as secondary evidence.

Discard the Fortnite thing. Guess I didn't understand the other stuff.

Though I dunno if Freddy would be 9-B physically at that point.

the characters being called Markiplier and Matpat give off red flags to me

Jackythejack said:
Discard the Fortnite thing. Guess I didn't understand the other stuff.

Though I dunno if Freddy would be 9-B physically at that point.

the characters being called Markiplier and Matpat give off red flags to me
The thing about the Youtubers that play characters within the musicals is that unless they're playing a specific character (like Markiplier as Captain Falcon or Matpat as Bendy), they're always referred to by their youtuber name.

"Markiplier" is a separate character in three different musicals, Nate's canonical name is first name: "Nate" last name: "WantsToBattle", and Matpat's name is Matpat in a few musicals as well...

That's why I also referred to Matpat as Phone Guy, since that's that specific character's other main name.

Stalker Maggot said:
So, I have a small Caddicarus draft rn
Caddypic2017
Summary

Caddicarus is the main character of the Caddicarus Show. He makes comically exaggerated reviews of games and decides rather or not they desreve to be slaughtered or salvaged.

Powers and Stats
Tier:

Name:
Jim Caddick, Caddicarus (his username), Caddy

Origin:

Classification:

Powers and Abilities:

Attack Potency:

Speed:

Lifting Strength:

Striking Strength:

Durability:

Stamina:

Range:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence:

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:
Pretty sure most of his crossover episodes gave him some feats.

Is there something wrong with Youtuber crossovers? I know Caddy's crossover with BrutalMoose was mentioned in Brutalmoose's crossover with Caddy for the story.

If the verse acknowledges that they are same verse. Then crossover is ok. Like How Smosh and Oishi are technically different verses, but acknowledged as the same verse.

But scaling still has to work the same. Someone can't get a tier upgrade by scaling to another from a different verse. Just written off as PIS or outlier

Back