• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

Actually. I like trains kid

Mine turtle

And then a composite of the rest of the cast. Since the cast is mostly nameless. And they all seem to be capable of the same things.

Go to your wall. Look. Next to Messege the wall. There is something that says blog. Click on that. Then click on the make a new blog button. Paste your work there and post/ and then that's a blog

Buttersamuri said:

Mine turtle

And then a composite of the rest of the cast. Since the cast is mostly nameless. And they all seem to be capable of the same things.
Those three profiles would be awesome

Composite ASDF Movie

Buttersamuri said:

Mine turtle

Also the sheep

I forgot to put in the edit summary for ILT Kid that I slimmed the explanation for durability since it's already listed in AP and and it just felt redundant to list them AGAIN

Idk. Youtube could work since it wouldn't really be classified as a parody character?

I'm still curious how the Minecraft, LoL, and Pokémon stuff would scale, since it takes place within the real games with their real scaling.

Ok. Did a quick calc. This doesn't even include the destruction of the earths part (which I'm currently calcing)

The explosions size alone justifies 22 teratons or country so far

Well since the original rule for Youtuber profiles seems to be completely destroyed at this point, why don't we have a profile for The Voice Inside Your Head from Siivagunner lore? He's got a timeline feat I remember

Yea. I do agree. We need to maintain a sort of level. This characters still need to hit a certain degree on the quality of their character and verse (quality in the form of, well made, not something like, "oh lol. I just made a video where I blow up the planet".

They may be one of the worst possible characters for this site simply because most people aren't stupid enough to press the button.

Stalker Maggot said:
"FTL reactions (Can pilot a ship that can fly across space)"

I think this needs a bit more elaboration
That's all I can elaberate. The ship was gown flying across space. It didn't do anything wacky like Fly omubfo different galaxies or ss. But it was shooting across space fairly quickly. So roughly FTL

Back