• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

And shapeshifting, he can turn into anthropormorphic animals

Transmutation, he turned someone into corn at will

Dream manipulation, he spends the entirety of Adam ruins sleep haunting a woman's nightmares

Data manipulation since he made a "tax" man made of data

Iirc. He once travels through time cause a family wanted to skip to having their baby. And then he at the end travels throug ha dimension where they didn't have the baby.

Dimension traveling and time travel

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
And low multiversal range
Dimensional Travel doesn't grant you Low Multiversal Range, the same issue was brought up for Bill and denied. Range is for your attack range, not how far you can travel.

Doesn't look there's a lot. Unless there are other videos. But the only other ones I saw were fanmade ones. But you could probably make something off what is known

I just finished it. Doesn't look like he has AP anything. All I can say is

Sock

Street AP with a knife.

Speed is probably athletic human since he can keep up with athletes from the looks

Immortality type 1, Intangibility, Flight

Durability is unknown cause he is a ghost

The devil

Immortality type 1, Intangibility, Flight, Power Bestowal

AP unknown

Speed. At least Athletic Via likely being superior to Sock. Likely infinite via being above time

Durability unknown

That's all I could find really with my first look

Sock would also have that immortality that you get when you're undead. He's a ghost after all.

And the devil should probably have some type of acausality due to being above time.

But thank you all the same.

Sock is such a sweet boy he deserves more but oh well. I'll probably get the profiles up later and then link them here

Dimensional Travel doesn't grant you Low Multiversal Range, the same issue was brought up for Bill and denied. Range is for your attack range, not how far you can travel.

How about "planetary with reality warping, low multiversal with teleportation"

I have a quote for conover

"But I never agreed to those rules! And games are better for everyone when we all get to decide what the rules are! Just like society. Games are important. They're often how we first learn to interact with others, and they're a reflection of the world we live in. So in games, and in real life, when we see that the rules aren't working, we have to change them."

Adam talking to the devil

Question. There's this one scene where two people are watching a video they already recordered. However, Adam somehow enters it and changes the video without them having known about until they watched it. Yet they still reacted in the video itself. What would that even qualify as power wise?

Buttersamuri said:
Question. There's this one scene where two people are watching a video they already recordered. However, Adam somehow enters it and changes the video without them having known about until they watched it. Yet they still reacted in the video itself. What would that even qualify as power wise?
Just really good Immersion

Looking at it. He does move a bit. Maybe not a super large amount. But considering the size of the moon and weight. It could easily get something decent

Back