• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtuber Profiles?

Ok I think I'm getting ignored here so let be very clear.

We are walking the fine line of acceptable and unacceptable here with the profiles you guys are making. A long and extensive discussion was made here and it was agreed that we should follow a set of rules I outlined here, which Ant is in the process of editing to make it appropriate for the wiki.

Please do not take this newfound leniency for granted. We still have standards, and some of these profiles do not follow them. I advocated for YouTube profiles to be on the wiki because I believed that there is some good material that was unfairly left out due to the original policy we had against them. However I still acknowledge that a vast majority of YouTube content is not fit for this wiki and you guys should too.

Please look over the proposed standards and see that Caddicarus does not fall under our wiki's standards. I hope you will not go through with his profile's creation.

Then if there's no other issues with my current RE profiles, I'm gonna add them, as they follow the relevant rules.

So, I looked at the rules. If I am missing anything, then I'm sorry.

"1) YouTube channels that star YouTubers acting as themselves are not allowed. They do not fall under the purview of fiction and are thus, not appropriate for indexing on our site."

Caddicarus is playing a character and not himself so he already has that.

"2) YouTube channels that house serialised shows/a confirmed canon within them can have profiles made for the characters within said canons, as long as they are of notable notoriety. Having a plot or storyline basically solidifies a piece of media as fictional as they are the basis of a fiction in the first place."

Not only have the crossovers shown a actual plot, but he has shown actual plots in his episodes

"3) YouTube channels that utilise clever editing, skits, or have non-hyperbolic opinions usually do not have a fictional setting. Thus, having them on the wiki on the basis of "they have powers" is not a valid argument and are not allowed on the site."

Caddicarus uses editing so much and has tons of skits so he already has those two. And iiirc, the Caddicarus setting is shown to be fictional so

"4) YouTube channels with more story focused elements and less audience interaction still has to fall under the category of fictional canon before being allowed on the site."

Kk. I don't see a problem when the Canon of Caddicarus is fiction

It would be nice to have a JonTron profile here. However, it's pretty obvious that Jon's just playing himself, which would violate the rules.

I wanna go a bit more indept with Caddicarus. He's shown with doing stuff like actually killing people and as shown a violent behavior in his show. If you watch his irl videos (i.e his livestreams), he never acts like this, so it's clear he's playing a character in his videos

If there are any arguments anyone wants to make defending their verse, put it on my wall and I will relay the message.

I'm gonna remake Adam Conovers page as he shouldn't hit any issues.

Adam is different from the IRL Adam. Proven with family (his sister in the show is just an actor and not his actual sister)

He had a backstory different from the real Adam (also proven cause he grew up with a sister he doesn't actually have IRL)

So he should be good

Although to be fair Adams powers can be used for more than just teaching canonically. He once said he would "Magic his stuff away" when moving out of a place

The solution is. He isn't a show host.

He is a show host in a show. He runs a show inside the show. We know this cause we see him living his normal life, his backstories and such. He acknowledges it's just a show in his world. Which should remove that issue.

Being just a host would be different. But with how this show goes, like seeing Adams personal life. It implies it's a Show inside the Show if that makes sense.

That's summoning.

Also watching the show. Only using his powers for learning purposes is honestly just a statement that isn't correct. He uses it for personal use a lot. Aside from moving, the Christmas decorations.

He has also used it to get home. He created a portal for a guy so he could also get to where he was going. Which wasn't for any learning purposes. It was cause he missed his flight and it was Adams fault sort of. So that note I'll put in his weaknesses

Right. He also survived several nuclear bombs in the second season exploding in his face and came out unharmed. So he has a varied durability.

Back