• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My pfp is a depressed looking ass, doesn't get close unless the dude has some type of passive empathic manip.

Well in his "strongest version" Strange is actually Omnipresent by merging with Eternity, but speed is equal anyway so yeah

Seeing as my pfp is one of the weakest enemies in Shovel Knight with few signs of intelligence higher than animalistic, I'd say he gets stomped

Well my profile pic is literally just a Keeper of Secrets so I guess I'll just passive my way through all of them. The source of KoS is impossible to interact with without AE Type 1 and NEP interaction, and Keeper of Secrets have some bs madness/lust hax that interacts with even mindless objects. If that fails, they still have a lot of resistances that basically cover most potent hax

Speedrunner Mario blitzes nearly everyone until he gets to Goku, which at that point, it's a stalemate because they can't touch each other. (TerminalMontage Mario should be higher than Solar System level but whatever)

Last edited:
So, Sumire/Violet from P5R, huh? Should be interestig, I hope.

Yoriichi has Regen Null which might affect the regen on Sumi's profile, and they can induce fear into a opponent. Not looking good for her, admittedly... But, she has the range advantage by a long shot. It's safe to assume she defaults to standing back and attacking with her Persona from a distance, in which case I can see her winning. Additionally, if she wore a Ailment nullifying accessory, then she'll likely have little to worry about, though that's a bit of a convenient circumstance.

Gon would not be fun to fight, but I don't see any outstandingly bad things. Sumire can use Brave Step and spam Crit's to try and keep Gon off his feet.

Once again, I don't see much note worthy with Deku. Crit spam or long range should work.

The only thing for All Might is Fear Inducement (I don't see why he has this tbh, Batman can induce fear in criminals but he doesn't have fear manip.) This shouldn't be a problem though because, again, she can just out range him by... About a Outerverse. Unless it paralyzes her, she can run away while slowing him down with attacks.

Gojo has a Ludicrous number of abilities that make me scared ngl. I think Sumi should be able to hit him though, so... It's possible, but unlikely that she wins. I'll go over the other's for fun anyways, though.

Julius can neg her Magic, but she can retaliate with Vorpal Blade. In addition, she should ignore his time magic.

Naruto has next to nothing that Sumire can't deal with.

I see even less threatening stuff for Goku, she can avoid his attacks with Ali Dance until he's drained of UI, or even just go to hit him anyway, seeing as it's clearly not fool-proof.

Ah, Sonic... Fun. I unno tbh. He probably can just reality warp, but at the same time she might ignore it, and this is assuming he does use it. This is really a 50/50 to me due to the stats being so heavily equalized. I don't think she can answer his Causality manip tho.

Back