• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Your Profile pic runs the Gauntlet! How far do you make it? Or do you clear the Gauntlet with ease.

Rules

• Fights are from Left to Right
  • Everyone in their Prime/Strongest Versions
  • To make things fair AP, Durability, and Speed will be equalized and amps are allowed
  • Fight Location for each fight is The Valley of the End
  • Starting Distance is 10 meters
  • Your character will receive 100% Regeneration after each round
  • Everyone is in character
  • Nen Crush is restricted for Gon
  • Game Sonic is being used No Archie
Profiles for References

EZlLybP.jpg

Last edited:
Can lifting strength be equal too?
I need to abuse telekinesis

Not gonna over-analyze and this is going to be only the characters i know so...(also plz don't reply with counter-arguments, this is only for fun)

Gon: I mean no access to nen crush doesn't mean the Madness Manip is also restricted, right? If not then Gon FRA, if it is restricted however then Garou probably out-skills.

Deku: Now there is the argument that Deku just stays in the air and blasts Garou, with Garou being unable to do anything about it. However since they are fighting in a ******* valley i think Garou's acrobatics get the job done in order to reach him and he massively out-skills. Garou FRA.

All Might: Garou out-skills.

Gojo: Garou can't get past infinity. Gojo stomps.

Naruto: Not that knowledgeable about Naruto but i think he most likely mind haxes. Naruto FRA if not stomp.

Goku: So since these are the strongest versions of each character then i guess this is MUI Goku? I mean if Goku can evade any hit from Garou then this kinda becomes a stomp since thats Garou's only way to deal damage. However i guess if Garou can survive until MUI runs out then he can probably win with dura neg i guess. Probably Garou FRA.

Can't tell if Soma either stomps the whole bracket or stops at Sonic.
i mean he will stomp him soon as well but a lot of goodies arent on his profile yet so

Back