• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Clears, Easily. He could also just BFR everyone to the Opium Society where the dying universes reside, which the Vampire Gods feed on

Travis stops at Gojo, he should outskill anyone before him except for maybe Yoriichi and definitely has a huge versatility advantage over all of them. Kind of a huge jump tbh. He resists time stuff so he might beat the guy afterwards unless I'm missing something.

As for my discord PFP, John Constantine I think clears? As I understand it nobody has both his eagerness to use hax and also it being insta-win effective, but I don't know most of these series too well.

Travis stops at Gojo, he should outskill anyone before him except for maybe Yoriichi and definitely has a huge versatility advantage over all of them. Kind of a huge jump tbh. He resists time stuff so he might beat the guy afterwards unless I'm missing something.

As for my discord PFP, John Constantine I think clears? As I understand it nobody has both his eagerness to use hax and also it being insta-win effective, but I don't know most of these series too well.
constantine isn't getting pass sonic

Is that so? As I understand it generally Sonic leads with H2H which would give Constantine some time to use his hax.

IIRC it didn't stop other people weaker than him, and it's based on strength
Okay. What about this? How does this work with stats equal?
Statistics Amplification (Breaths increase the user's speed and power to match Demons. The Demon Slayer Mark drastically boosts his speed and power)

My OC (Who's in my PFP) basically just has unicorn magic and a sword without preparation.

Mainly:
Energy Projection, Forcefields, Telekinesis, Teleportation

Breaths are what bring Yoriichi to that tier so don't worry about those, Demon Slayer Mark does amp him a good amount but tbh Yoriichi probably doesn't need it, dude's dummy skilled

Breaths are what bring Yoriichi to that tier so don't worry about those, Demon Slayer Mark does amp him a good amount but tbh Yoriichi probably doesn't need it, dude's dummy skilled
Does it buff his LS?
I'm sort of banking on my OC being able to restrain them with telekinesis and/or keep distance by teleporting either Yoriichi or himself.

If it does... then yeah they just die on the first round lol.
I'm certain my OC gets outskilled hard.

Yeah that could work, I don't believe it's really stated it does.
Okay. Then my oc can hold them with telekinesis and spam range until they die.

But my oc still dies on the second round because they get outskilled again, and this opponent can actually use ranged attacks and adaption.
Casting spells requires focus, which means he can't hold them and also attack if he's being shot at.

So one round of the gauntlet.

Honestly with stats equal I'd consider Yoriichi more dangerous than Gon, maybe Deku and All-Might too although idk those two well. True that they have range tho

That said, Gon's ranged attacks are relatively predictable iirc.

That said, Gon's ranged attacks are relatively predictable iirc.
Well, this is currently his only real skill feat. In a majority of his appearances, Fine Point just stomps because he's one of the only unicorns left who can use magic (long story).
unknown.png

The pony he's fighting, Slasher, is a highly-trained mercenary who can fight almost on-par with a different mercenary who has futuristic space-age combat training. The end-result of this battle is never seen, we only know that Fine Point survives without serious injury.

So, at the very least, we know he can dodge beams with small-building-sized AOE from a highly-trained mercenary who is also switching up their angle by teleporting constantly.

it's your oc, just make up skill feats, it's what i do for mine
Damn, you right.

Okay. He outskilled an omniscient god and has passive tier 0 plot hax and every form of NEP.
GG EZ, make a difficult thread next time smh.

not enough buzzwords, you need to say "conceptual" and "trascends" at least five times each in that sentence

The only OC I’ve morphed this into gets absolutely destroyed by Yoriichi. Even if we took him to the maximum interpretation of how powerful he’d logically be by the end of the RP (not that we’d ever have reached that point realistically) he’d probably be about on the level of Marked Mitsuri and if we go to where he was when we left off he’d legit only be on a level where he’s stronger than but ultimately inferior to Sabito.

Because it’s an author avatar I could write a dumb short story to give him enough power to win tho.

The only OC I’ve morphed this into gets absolutely destroyed by Yoriichi. Even if we took him to the maximum interpretation of how powerful he’d logically be by the end of the RP (not that we’d ever have reached that point realistically) he’d probably be about on the level of Marked Mitsuri and if we go to where he was when we left off he’d legit only be on a level where he’s stronger than but ultimately inferior to Sabito.

Because it’s an author avatar I could write a dumb short story to give him enough power to win tho.
As said by Sheev Palapetine dew it

Not sure about Sonic, but Asriel one-shots everyone here.
Sonic makes hugest problem even possible, but can Asriel just absorb him...?

Best case scenario: Wobbuffet Destiny Bonds everything and is 100% regenerated before his loss counts and moves on.

Maybe focus sash, then counter everyone, but that likely not work for everyone.

If Wobbuffet gets the Sorcerer's Micky hat then he may be able to pull something extra.

2B probably stops at Gojo, if not Gojo then def Julius.

Edit: She def stops at Gojo, now that I remember his abilities...

Back