• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya Vs. Sonic the Hedgehog (IDW)

Deku's AP: 5.8 Kilotons he is also 5.8 Kilotons with 20% and his 30% vastly exceeds the power of his 20%

Sonic's AP: 12.7 Kilotons

This is actually a pretty good match-up (Think something like Metal Sonic vs Izuku would've been more interesting, but meh).

Deku has a fair amount of advantages going for him.
  • Range - This is blatantly in Izuku's favor. Sonic's limit is 10 meters (I presume with techniques such as the homing attack) whilst Izuku has Tens of Kilometers range with his shockwaves which would allow him to attack Sonic from afar, even more so when considering the following advantage.
  • Flight - Sonic is completely incapable of flight, meaning if Izuku were to fly high enough, Sonic would not be able to reach Izuku at all due to his far inferior range. If the setting were a place with no buildings at all, this would give him an overwhelming advantage over Sonic as he'd have essentially no way to attack Izuku. Given what I've heard of him, it might be in character for him to spam his range advantage after realizing Sonic's disadvantaged in that field.
  • Precognition/Analytical Prediction - Pretty self-explanatory. He can sense Sonic's hostility, and predict his next move to evade most attacks, though this could possibly be mitigated a tiny bit for reasons I'll list off later.
  • Versatility - Izuku seems to have more abilities in general than Sonic. Sonic has his fair share of abilities, but they aren't really anything even relatively complex and mostly all relate back to his agility/mobility.
  • Stamina - Whilst Sonic's stamina has shown to be impressive, with him running for days on end so as to not succumb to the Metal Virus, Izuku based on his profile actively sought out and defeated villains for weeks, if not a month straight, with no rest at all. This rules out Sonic outlasting Izuku in a fight, although I find it unlikely the match would end up lasting this long.
I won't comment on intelligence, as IDW Sonic's skill is a bit tricky due to how most of the games are implied to be within its canon, in which Sonic has crazy skill, but I know some people believe it shouldn't translate 1:1 with the games. Though I still think the skill feats from the games should bare minimum be loosely applicable. I'm also not the best when it comes to assessing skill, so I'll leave that to others. Though both are very obviously skilled and strategists in combat.

Sonic has a fair bit going for him as well.
  • Attack Potency and Durability - While at face value, the difference isn't that big, and Izuku can somewhat close that gap, that doesn't account for Sonic's passive accelerated development in which he becomes stronger physically every second. This will allow him to keep an advantage in both durability and attack potency throughout the battle, allowing him to endure most and many of Izuku's attacks. He's going to need this due to Izuku's versatility, otherwise, it'd be looking quite dicey for him.
  • Mobility - While both are fairly athletic, I think it's safe to give Sonic the edge. He can evidently run up walls similar to Izuku, but also jump directly up, or across a distance of hundreds of meters, if not straight up Kilometers in a single bound. All without any special abilities like Izuku's float or the shockwaves he uses. This would easily allow him to keep up with Izuku's flight, especially with the environment being in a city with higher elevated buildings from which he can jump between or off of. This would give Sonic a fair bit of an advantage in maneuverability, allowing him to more easily evade Izuku in H2H combat, especially since Sonic seems to be able to in short bursts amp his speed, which allowed him to not only blitz (Someone of equal speed), but land a small barrage of attacks which are going to be devastating with Sonic's advantage in AP, which could also possibly help mitigate Izuku's analytical prediction a bit.
  • Lifting Strength - Sonic is decisively stronger here. With a likely Class T value, and a bare minimum Class M Lifting strength rating from which he heavily upscales from. Said Class M value he upscales from is already fairly above Izuku's lifting strength, meaning Izuku's Blackwhip is going to be useless here outside of mobility. This also means Sonic would easily be able to grapple and slam or pin Izuku into surfaces with effectively no resistance.
  • Sharp Quills - This coupled with Sonic's advantage in AP would prove lethal to Izuku. Sonic can sharpen the quills of his body to easily penetrate the armor tough robots that he'd (or his friends) normally only dent. Him having the AP advantage only makes it more dangerous for Izuku, as he could easily cut through Izuku pretty early on in the fight. That isn't to say he effortlessly cuts through Izuku like tissue, but it's something to be considered.
  • Homing Attack - Rather self-evident. This attack causes Sonic's body to instinctively lock onto and slam into his enemy with a strong concussive force which as noted in his profile easily allows for him to follow up with a combo, as I also mentioned earlier. This renders something like Smoke Screen somewhat moot, as in closer ranges (In the tens of meters range), Sonic would be able to attack Izuku, and in fact, would somewhat end up in Sonic's favor. As he ends up with cover, while Sonic's able to fly from out of the smoke into Izuku. I know Izuku has precognition, but what are the chances of him evading the homing attack when it both homes on the target, and allows Sonic a short burst of speed capable of blitzing those comparable to him on top of the attack coming out of nowhere.
  • Boost/Defensive Aura - This would both be another way to render Black Whip moot in the grappling department (As it puts a protective dome around Sonic, thus not allowing his body to be ensnared), but also allows him to close the distances that Izuku would likely begin to opt for once he realizes close combat with Sonic isn't a good idea and that he has a range advantage. Not only does Sonic have better durability, but this defensive aura would make it extra easy to brush through Izuku's attacks without receiving injuries.
There's also his air manipulation/Shockwave generation which could be used to disorient Deku, though I don't think it's as notable as the above.

As far as who wins? It's a tough call. Initially, I thought it would be a bit in Izuku's favor, but after looking through both profiles, I think it's possible for Sonic to overcome Izuku's greater range (One of Izuku's greatest advantages) and Precog/Analytical Prediction through mobility, homing attacks, lethal cutting attacks, barrages of attacks that seemingly grant a temp speed amp, and his boost. However only with very high difficulty. For the sake of their being a vote up there, I'll vote for Sonic, but I'm still pretty impartial about this match. It might not be hard to sway my vote.

Last edited:
Great analysis!

counted
Thank you!

I wish I could go more in-depth in Izuku's favor, but I've yet to read the manga. I had planned to wait until it was over, but I'm considering starting it soon since the later arcs seem pretty interesting. So sadly I wasn't able to get into as much detail for Izuku as I was for IDW Sonic.

Thank you!

I wish I could go more in-depth in Izuku's favor, but I've yet to read the manga. I had planned to wait until it was over, but I'm considering starting it soon since the later arcs seem pretty interesting. So sadly I wasn't able to get into as much detail for Izuku as I was for IDW Sonic.
You seem to have forgotten the support gear this Deku has, like his Mid Gauntlets which have 7-A+ durability, and the iron soles which are High 7-A.
And his analytical prediction has been used on people far faster than him, so in a speed equal match it's very effective
Also he can't see through smokescreen, gg easy, Deku attack him while he's blind, homing attack doesn't really help (Below).
This is a deku who doesn't care about what he needs to do to win so he will do dirty tactics or camp sonic out.
And deku's precog works on Nagant bullet's which he notes would blitz him if he didn't have danger sense so an amp'd homing attack isn't too hard
I'm voting for Deku if you can't tell

Also Fa-jin + Blackwhip can likely do a bootleg Faux 100% for speed or power (Like the manchester smash he did)

You seem to have forgotten the support gear this Deku has, like his Mid Gauntlets which have 7-A+ durability, and the iron soles which are High 7-A.
While that is admittedly good for defence against most people, Sonic's homing attack has been shown to instinctively lock onto a targets weakpoint (It doesn't seem to be any different from the game's variant in any way)
image0.jpg

So it's very unlikely he's going to be hitting those even if Izuku went out of his way to try and block homing attacks with it due to homing attacking seeming to give him a boost that lets him blitz characters comparable in speed to him. Especially the combo he'd follow it up with where he either throws dozens of blow before the target can react, or spams the homing attack dozens of times before the opponent gets the chance to recover and act.
And his analytical prediction has been used on people far faster than him, so in a speed equal match it's very effective
I'm sure it's effective, I've heard quite a bit about it, but I find it hard to believe it's infallible and would allow him to reac to EVERY single attack from someone more mobile and even faster when taking in the homing attack into consideration (The boost should also be a speed amp assuming it follows the game, but I won't dig too deep into that). Especially in close quarters.
Also he can't see through smokescreen, gg easy, Deku attack him while he's blind, homing attack doesn't really help (Below).
This is a deku who doesn't care about what he needs to do to win so he will do dirty tactics or camp sonic out.
Sonic doesn't need to see to attack. A homing attack would allow him to immediately attack Izuku even without seeing him. Not to mention his wind-based abilities would easily be capable of clearing it out, though it's not necessary since if anything it gives Sonic good cover from which he can launch a surprise attack from if need be.

Dirty tricks like smokescreen are fairly ineffective, but perhaps if he had something more practical he could abuse it'd be more of a problem.
And deku's precog works on Nagant bullet's which he notes would blitz him if he didn't have danger sense so an amp'd homing attack isn't too hard
Fair enough, but Sonic's homing attacks aren't solely a speed buff. They're speed buffs and can home in on a target instinctively. Has Izuku's precog allowed him to both react to; Something faster than him, something that's homing onto him, and numerous of said attacks being targeted on him? It seems very unlikely he'd be able to actually consistently be able to dodge that. I can certainly dodging a fair amount of attacks no doubt. But It really only takes a few attacks from Sonic to win due to both an AP advantage, AND because of his cutting damage due to his very sharp quills. It'd be very well within Sonic's power in this match to bisect Izuku's limbs and more likely his body. So it's not like Sonic needs to land many attacks to win given the circumstances. I don't imagine the battle lasting very long.

While that is admittedly good for defence against most people, Sonic's homing attack has been shown to instinctively lock onto a targets weakpoint (It doesn't seem to be any different from the game's variant in any way)
image0.jpg

So it's very unlikely he's going to be hitting those even if Izuku went out of his way to try and block homing attacks with it due to homing attacking seeming to give him a boost that lets him blitz characters comparable in speed to him. Especially the combo he'd follow it up with where he either throws dozens of blow before the target can react, or spams the homing attack dozens of times before the opponent gets the chance to recover and act.
yeah, he would block it with those, their on his arms which are what he blocks with.
I'm sure it's effective, I've heard quite a bit about it, but I find it hard to believe it's infallible and would allow him to reac to EVERY single attack from someone more mobile and even faster when taking in the homing attack into consideration (The boost should also be a speed amp assuming it follows the game, but I won't dig too deep into that). Especially in close quarters.
You’d think so to, but Mirio (who scales to be faster than 8%) was nearly hit by JT Deku because he could predict his movements after seeing him for about 10 seconds. Only reason he didn’t get hit was permeation
Sonic doesn't need to see to attack. A homing attack would allow him to immediately attack Izuku even without seeing him. Not to mention his wind-based abilities would easily be capable of clearing it out, though it's not necessary since if anything it gives Sonic good cover from which he can launch a surprise attack from if need be.

Dirty tricks like smokescreen are fairly ineffective, but perhaps if he had something more practical he could abuse it'd be more of a problem.
So like Fa-Jin, or Float, or Faux 100%
Fair enough, but Sonic's homing attacks aren't solely a speed buff. They're speed buffs and can home in on a target instinctively. Has Izuku's precog allowed him to both react to; Something faster than him, something that's homing onto him, and numerous of said attacks being targeted on him? It seems very unlikely he'd be able to actually consistently be able to dodge that.
Yeah, it has, he couldn’t even see the angles Nagant’s bullets were coming at and managed to predict them from the movements of bullets fired mere instants before the next one came. Their all faster than him and homing onto him by sheer skill.
I can certainly dodging a fair amount of attacks no doubt. But It really only takes a few attacks from Sonic to win due to both an AP advantage, AND because of his cutting damage due to his very sharp quills. It'd be very well within Sonic's power in this match to bisect Izuku's limbs and more likely his body. So it's not like Sonic needs to land many attacks to win given the circumstances. I don't imagine the battle lasting very long.
You underestimate this man’s pain tolerance, him break his bones and shattering his limbs doesnt even make him flinch by this point, and he continued to go for around a month at full strength with multiple bullet holes shot into him. And if a cut like that does happen, why wouldn’t Izuku just dip? He’s not stupid, he’ll get into the air where he has an advantage due to Sonics lack of flight and throw out attacks to keep him down. He scales far above 5.8 KT, and in lower percents, took attacks from people multiple tiers higher than him, and kept on moving So one cut won’t kill him, and he’ll be strong enough to keep him down.

yeah, he would block it with those, their on his arms which are what he blocks with.
I find it hard to believe he'd block each strike with his arms given it instinctively homing onto the opponent's weak spots. In this case, he'd be homing into Izuku's head or at any part exposed, and keep in mind he can very much spam this. I'll give an example in a bit.
You’d think so to, but Mirio (who scales to be faster than 8%) was nearly hit by JT Deku because he could predict his movements after seeing him for about 10 seconds. Only reason he didn’t get hit was permeation
So it makes him completely untouchable and infallible to those equal to or faster than him? I have trouble believing that, but I haven't read the series, so I'll have to take it with a grain of salt as is. Though I don't think a guy being faster than him being nearly hit via predictions is enough to just completely dismiss Izuku being hit even a single time given his opponent in this circumstance.
So like Fa-Jin, or Float, or Faux 100%
Not sure how well he could abuse those if Sonic's able to easily close a gap in the type of environment they're in and either knock him down, shear a part of him off, or grapple him via far better LS.
Yeah, it has, he couldn’t even see the angles Nagant’s bullets were coming at and managed to predict them from the movements of bullets fired mere instants before the next one came. Their all faster than him and homing onto him by sheer skill.
"Homing by skill" isn't homing. That just sounds like she was able to change the trajectory of a bullet. Sonic's attack literally instinctively targets the foe and moves on its own. While admittedly that's an impressive feat. I have trouble believing that in closer quarters, Izuku would be able to evade and block every single homing attack from Sonic when it'd be
A. Faster than him
B. Instinctively locking onto him
C. Being spammed on him like so of which he can immediately follow up with a flurry of punches affected by the burst of speed

Dodging a few attacks here and there and maybe a couple homing attacks seems fair, and even likely. But dodging every single attack given what was listed before seems like blatant gross overestimation of his precognitive abilities from what I've heard. I'll admit again I haven't read the series, but from what's been said, it doesn't sound busted enough to the point he wouldn't get hit once or even numerous times.
You underestimate this man’s pain tolerance, him break his bones and shattering his limbs doesnt even make him flinch by this point, and he continued to go for around a month at full strength with multiple bullet holes shot into him. And if a cut like that does happen, why wouldn’t Izuku just dip?
I'm not saying the pain would stop Izuku from fighting. I'm saying that if Sonic chopped his limbs of, he wouldn't be able to fight as effectively (Like say his legs or an arm were severed) and would thus be at a larger disadvantage. If he was chopped in half (Either horizontally or vertically) he'd likely be dead. Well, maybe surviving a horizontal cut is possible, though he'd bleed out soon. But he certainly isn't surviving a vertical bisection (From the head down) or anything crazy like that. Regardless of his pain tolerence. He'd require like decent regen to recover from something like that.
He’s not stupid, he’ll get into the air where he has an advantage due to Sonics lack of flight and throw out attacks to keep him down.
Though I've listed that Sonic hard counters this as he can jump exceedingly high to attack him. In addition, Sonic can also create a protective aura to simply block most of if not all the damage he'd receive. Meaning Izuku would need to engage him in a different way. Whether that be by attempting to grapple him (Which would simply give Sonic an advantage) or something else (Although from what I've heard in other Deku matches, he seems to use black whip a fair amount, so it's possible he'd resort to that at some point).
He scales far above 5.8 KT, and in lower percents, took attacks from people multiple tiers higher than him, and kept on moving So one cut won’t kill him, and he’ll be strong enough to keep him down.
Wait wait wait. So you're telling me that Deku when weaker than 5.8 Kilotons could survive attacks from character's TIERS above him? He should blatantly be upgraded.

I find it hard to believe he'd block each strike with his arms given it instinctively homing onto the opponent's weak spots. In this case, he'd be homing into Izuku's head or at any part exposed, and keep in mind he can very much spam this. I'll give an example in a bit.

So it makes him completely untouchable and infallible to those equal to or faster than him? I have trouble believing that, but I haven't read the series, so I'll have to take it with a grain of salt as is. Though I don't think a guy being faster than him being nearly hit via predictions is enough to just completely dismiss Izuku being hit even a single time given his opponent in this circumstance.
Yeah, that’s the thing, The characters which hit him are either on par with him and have fought tooth and nail to get those hits, or are at the level of higher tier abilities. It doesn’t make him infallible, but it means that getting those hits off isn’t going to be a barrage of near unblockable attacks. It’s another Tuesday for him
Not sure how well he could abuse those if Sonic's able to easily close a gap in the type of environment they're in and either knock him down, shear a part of him off, or grapple him via far better LS.

"Homing by skill" isn't homing. That just sounds like she was able to change the trajectory of a bullet. Sonic's attack literally instinctively targets the foe and moves on its own. While admittedly that's an impressive feat. I have trouble believing that in closer quarters, Izuku would be able to evade and block every single homing attack from Sonic when it'd be
A. Faster than him
B. Instinctively locking onto him
C. Being spammed on him like so of which he can immediately follow up with a flurry of punches affected by the burst of speed
no no. As in, she works better, than a quirk which is literally called “Homing” which homes in in a target, through skill alone, how Idk.
Dodging a few attacks here and there and maybe a couple homing attacks seems fair, and even likely. But dodging every single attack given what was listed before seems like blatant gross overestimation of his precognitive abilities from what I've heard. I'll admit again I haven't read the series, but from what's been said, it doesn't sound busted enough to the point he wouldn't get hit once or even numerous times.
He uses danger sense to dodge an Entire volley of attacks from muscular (who was admittedly slightly blinded by smokescreen), he uses danger sense to dodge bullets, which again, would have blitzed him otherwise. The homing attack is actual something very simply in the MHA world, like, many characters have attacks which are hard to dodge and act much faster than their speed
I'm not saying the pain would stop Izuku from fighting. I'm saying that if Sonic chopped his limbs of, he wouldn't be able to fight as effectively (Like say his legs or an arm were severed) and would thus be at a larger disadvantage. If he was chopped in half (Either horizontally or vertically) he'd likely be dead. Well, maybe surviving a horizontal cut is possible, though he'd bleed out soon. But he certainly isn't surviving a vertical bisection (From the head down) or anything crazy like that. Regardless of his pain tolerence. He'd require like decent regen to recover from something like that.
yes he’d be at a bigger disadvantage but again the mid gauntlets are there, with their 7-A+ defense, so if he’s in any decent blocking position, Sonic is going to ram his head into something that is 43370x more durable than his AP, I think they recoil on that might hurt him a bit, but hey, just a thought.
Though I've listed that Sonic hard counters this as he can jump exceedingly high to attack him. In addition, Sonic can also create a protective aura to simply block most of if not all the damage he'd receive. Meaning Izuku would need to engage him in a different way. Whether that be by attempting to grapple him (Which would simply give Sonic an advantage) or something else (Although from what I've heard in other Deku matches, he seems to use black whip a fair amount, so it's possible he'd resort to that at some point).
He uses it when it’s useful, and doesn’t use it when it’s not. He’s a defensive fight who reads his opponents first. And a defensive shield doesn’t last forever, and especially against multiple blasts nearing his level over a few KM’s of distance when a weaker Deku could fire around 4 before moving 10 meters. Also his OFA range is tens of kilometers, he’s not above floating into the sky and just spamming the hell out of him.
Wait wait wait. So you're telling me that Deku when weaker than 5.8 Kilotons could survive attacks from character's TIERS above him? He should blatantly be upgraded.
Can’t do that chief, His 45% is weaker than shigaraki who had hit him multiple times in 30% (for an example) or All Might in the final exams, he wasn’t holding back, so Deku took multiple hits as a high 8-C from a 7-A character (even casual strikes would be 7-B+ at worst), that is indeed just how durable the child is.

Last edited:
For reference here is the definition of snipes quirk “Snipe's Quirk allows him to lock on to any target he can see within six hundred meters and make any projectile he releases chase after said target.”
He has aimbot

Yeah, that’s the thing, The characters which hit him are either on par with him and have fought tooth and nail to get those hits, or are at the level of higher tier abilities. It doesn’t make him infallible, but it means that getting those hits off isn’t going to be a barrage of near unblockable attacks. It’s another Tuesday for him
If the character's on his level are able to tag him, I'm fairly certain a character far more agile with more speed would have moderate difficulty at best tagging him. I just can't see him dodging multiple attacks near-simultaneously that are both homing on him, and faster than him. Sure, maybe if there were actually some distance between him and Sonic, it would be believable. But Homing Attacking is all about getting in the person's face and completely overwhelming them with greater speed and very fast repetition. If Deku dodged, say, several if not dozens of actual homing missiles from point-blank that were all faster than him without being tagged, I could believably picture him dodging Sonic's Homing Attacks and him being hard to tag. But from what you've sent, I only see it being a moderate chore for Sonic. It'd be fairly harder to hit him than most of his opponent's, but doable.
no no. As in, she works better, than a quirk which is literally called “Homing” which homes in in a target, through skill alone, how Idk.
Being a better shot than something that can home doesn't really make it homing though. Just means the person firing is extremely skilled (It would make it a bit less impressive though if he has far faster rounds or something as part of the contributing factor for hitting a target accurately would be speed). But being more skilled than a person with homing bullets doesn't make it inherently harder to dodge than a homing attack (Unless specifically clarified it's harder to dodge a shot from her than a homing shot). Even so, Sonic's got multiple things going for him in this case.
He uses danger sense to dodge an Entire volley of attacks from muscular (who was admittedly slightly blinded by smokescreen), he uses danger sense to dodge bullets, which again, would have blitzed him otherwise. The homing attack is actual something very simply in the MHA world, like, many characters have attacks which are hard to dodge and act much faster than their speed
Dodging both bullets and punches (especially if one of them was affected by a smokescreen of sorts. That would make dodging only easier) isn't the same as dodging a volley of pinpoint precise homing attacks from point-blank. Sure, those examples listed would be hard to dodge, but they aren't comparable aside from the quantity value.
yes he’d be at a bigger disadvantage but again the mid gauntlets are there, with their 7-A+ defense, so if he’s in any decent blocking position, Sonic is going to ram his head into something that is 43370x more durable than his AP, I think they recoil on that might hurt him a bit, but hey, just a thought.
Don't get me wrong, I do think it's possible that Izuku could block and weave some attacks. I just find it difficult to believe Izuku's more likely to take a hit in a specific part of his body than that parts Sonic's body would instinctively target whilst also being faster.

The recoil might have an effect? I mean, most characters tank their own AP whenever they punch something comparable to them due to Newton's third law and aren't really fazed, so I have suspicions that it would cause Sonic any actual pain. Maybe discomfort? Unsure, I'd have to ask staff about that.
He uses it when it’s useful, and doesn’t use it when it’s not. He’s a defensive fight who reads his opponents first.
As does Sonic. In fact, he's run away in character to gain an advantage in the IDW Comics alone, not accounting for his skill in the games that he should scale to (at least in terms of experience and skill somewhat). He doesn't just attack blindly without a plan.
And a defensive shield doesn’t last forever
Ironically, Sonic's defensive aura pretty much lasts as long as he can walk. The aura is there whenever Sonic is moving at all. Meaning at worst he could keep up the defensive game for days before it would wear out. But I highly doubt this battle even lasting a few minutes, much less days.
and especially against multiple blasts nearing his level over a few KM’s of distance when a weaker Deku could fire around 4 before moving 10 meters.
I mean, Sonic's already got a fair durability advantage, and his physical stats are constantly growing due to passive physical growth (Meaning AP, Dura, and Speed) plus a shield? It'd be pretty dang hard to break through the defensive aura. Sonic could easily force him to have to come in to manually take it out. Heck, he could even try to evade the attacks that Izuku fires from Kilometers away due to the distance between them.
Also his OFA range is tens of kilometers, he’s not above floating into the sky and just spamming the hell out of him.
That's if he can get far into the sky without Sonic interrupting him, which is unlikely due to how agile he is and how he'd be pressuring Izuku into physical combat. Assuming he did escape tens of kilometers into the sky, it's very likely Sonic could draw him back in for the reasons listed above (He could also just burrow or find a way underneath the city to force him to come in. He's done this in character in IDW alone. It's not above him to fight strategically).
Can’t do that chief, His 45% is weaker than shigaraki who had hit him multiple times in 30% (for an example) or All Might in the final exams, he wasn’t holding back, so Deku took multiple hits as a high 8-C from a 7-A character (even casual strikes would be 7-B+ at worst), that is indeed just how durable the child is.
A High 8-C character couldn't physically tank attacks from any 7-A character ever. A 7.5x gap is already enough to instantly kill someone when being punched anywhere, so a gap likely in the millions, possibly the billions is completely inconceivable unless Izuku was also 7-A. In no world can a character survive attacks from a character 8 entire tiers above them unless they have nuts regeneration that allows them to recover from being instantly pulverized from a gap that large. Or are you referring to the specific parts of his gear like the soles or whatever? If so, then sure, that's fine, but I already discussed a way around that. If Izuku legit just took multiple attacks from a character 8 tiers above him, then it's clear he at bare minimum downscales from that tier.
For reference here is the definition of snipes quirk “Snipe's Quirk allows him to lock on to any target he can see within six hundred meters and make any projectile he releases chase after said target.”
He has aimbot
May I have a clip or a scene from the manga of it in action? (I looked a tiny bit into the quirk, and while it seems like he can cause it to home in on a target, it's apparently not very precise to a degree that he can control where it hits the target. Seems to just aim in their general vicinity?)

Yeahhh, gonna call BS on Deku having insanely high dura that Sonic can't bypass. A character isn't "just that durable", that'd make him a Stonewall and that isn't reflected on his profile so I'm forgoing that.

Not only does Sonic outskill (being able to defeat things perfectly made to counter him, such as Emerl [who had Sonic's own skill + everybody in Battle] and the Egg Dragoon [specifically made to counter Sonic, as it was made with all of Sonic's fighting data up to that point]), but his combined offensive and defensive techniques being utilized to the fullest are beyond what Deku seems capable of handling. Deku could be overwhelmed in moments if Sonic launches a flurry of attacks, he has virtually no means of harming Sonic while he's Boosting, he can't get much out of his flight because Sonic's jumps alone cover such great distances, etc. It seems like anything meaningful Deku has, Sonic has an answer and some form of counter. Not to mention Sonic's passive growth in strength that will both maintain and grow the gap in AP.

All this to say Sonic for both my own and Laser's reasons.

Yeahhh, gonna call BS on Deku having insanely high dura that Sonic can't bypass. A character isn't "just that durable", that'd make him a Stonewall and that isn't reflected on his profile so I'm forgoing that.
Wasn’t trying to say it was a stone wall, More of the fact that hits that should kill him he somehow tanks like I don’t actually know how He isn’t knocked out by All Might in the Final Exam.

Also might as well say it here but can we please stop using Deku for atleast a week or two?
Man nearly has 30 matches across his profiles

I always thought Sonic would win judging from the fight Bakugo Vs IDW Shadow but I didn’t think it would be this close

I’ll go with sonic and count the rest of the votes

I’m on mobile so bare with me
Yea, Shadow's hax kinda makes matches with him fairly harder than against someone like Sonic. With projectiles, teleportation, time hax, etc. that Sonic lacks.

Most character's in Sonic's verse have abilities that if used competently would be thousands of times better than Sonic as a fighter (I.e. Silver, Shadow). The contrast in a match is hilarious, as putting someone like Silver here would've made this one-sided despite Silver never being depicted as vastly superior to someone like Sonic.

I also agree that this match-up was pretty good, I feel it's hard to find matches this good that haven't been done before tho Laser gave both combatants such thorough analysis that it basically left me with nothing to say but "Sonic FRA"
I'm glad I gave the match a chance. I thought for sure Izuku would easily take it without a second thought. Glad I took the time to analyze the match further than at face value. It's also about time IDW Sonic got another win. IDW character's victory and losses sections were barren

• Lifting Strength - Sonic is decisively stronger here. With a likely Class T value, and a bare minimum Class M Lifting strength rating from which he heavily upscales from. Said Class M value he upscales from is already fairly above Izuku's lifting strength, meaning Izuku's Blackwhip is going to be useless here outside of mobility. This also means Sonic would easily be able to grapple and slam or pin Izuku into surfaces with effectively no resistance.
  • Sharp Quills - This coupled with Sonic's advantage in AP would prove lethal to Izuku. Sonic can sharpen the quills of his body to easily penetrate the armor tough robots that he'd (or his friends) normally only dent. Him having the AP advantage only makes it more dangerous for Izuku, as he could easily cut through Izuku pretty early on in the fight. That isn't to say he effortlessly cuts through Izuku like tissue, but it's something to be considered.
  • Homing Attack - Rather self-evident. This attack causes Sonic's body to instinctively lock onto and slam into his enemy with a strong concussive force which as noted in his profile easily allows for him to follow up with a combo, as I also mentioned earlier. This renders something like Smoke Screen somewhat moot, as in closer ranges (In the tens of meters range), Sonic would be able to attack Izuku, and in fact, would somewhat end up in Sonic's favor. As he ends up with cover, while Sonic's able to fly from out of the smoke into Izuku. I know Izuku has precognition, but what are the chances of him evading the homing attack when it both homes on the target, and allows Sonic a short burst of speed capable of blitzing those comparable to him on top of the attack coming out of nowhere.
  • Boost/Defensive Aura - This would both be another way to render Black Whip moot in the grappling department (As it puts a protective dome around Sonic, thus not allowing his body to be ensnared), but also allows him to close the distances that Izuku would likely begin to opt for once he realizes close combat with Sonic isn't a good idea and that he has a range advantage. Not only does Sonic have better durability, but this defensive aura would make it extra easy to brush through Izuku's attacks without receiving injuries.
There's also his air manipulation/Shockwave generation which could be used to disorient Deku, though I don't think it's as notable as the above.

As far as who wins? It's a tough call. Initially, I thought it would be a bit in Izuku's favor, but after looking through both profiles, I think it's possible for Sonic to overcome Izuku's greater range (One of Izuku's greatest advantages) and Precog/Analytical Prediction through mobility, homing attacks, lethal cutting attacks, barrages of attacks that seemingly grant a temp speed amp, and his boost. However only with very high difficulty. For the sake of their being a vote up there, I'll vote for Sonic, but I'm still pretty impartial about this match. It might not be hard to sway my vote.
Can't read this shit at all.

Back