• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your personal tier Part 1

Probably. Arms should be about 5%, leg should be 16%. So uh... hm. Assuming that the speed is roughly 1.4x run speed, since I definitely swing faster than I run, we'll say a good strike is about 104 Joules, based on this, with a kick being 338 Joules. So... yeah.

Let's me join too.

My mom said that me like this is fine sooooooo.......But she said that i still need to workout tho"

My tier: atmost normal human level. (Has got alot weaker after alteast 5-7 years of Game and Internet.)

Speed:atleast Athlete level (i am very confident in my Running away speed)

Strike power: atmost Normal Human level (same with above) lower when try to punch people (see my weakness)

Lifting power: atmost normal human level (same with above)

Durability: atmost Athlete level (even after Aleast 7 years of Game and internet i still very confident in my toughness. i has took beating from group of thug with large wooden stick In my old day, they hit me so hard that the stick broke but i still fine [enough].)

In my old day: Due to the fact that Bullies like to pick on me like a snack. My mother try to make sure that i can fight back.......but it not very effective due to my ADHD in that time. (i'm getting better now, actually already be able to live a normal [yes, Normal] High school life for quiet awhile [due to bad rumours in my school in that time, right after i finish my 1st years end term exam, she immediately use my right as Disorder person to take me out of school, because she afraid that i would going to join group of bad people and get addiction to Drug] but enough of that!

Tier: atleast Athlete level, likely little higher (i has throw my classmate that Very fat and good 5 inch taller then me over my shouder with this Move (yes, my mother try to make me learn taekwondo)

Speed:atleast Superhuman (COUGH sorry can't help it) i mean Athlete level, likely a little higher (i has outrun alot of Bullies and Thug in my old time, Got broze medel in my school festival special race)

Strike power: atleast Athlete level (i never. EVER! Try to punch people but it should scale to my Overall stats) lower when try to punch people (also see my weakness)

Lifting power: atleast Athlete level, likely higher (See above, i easily thorw fat guy who good 5 inchs taller then me over my shoulder)

Intelligence: Average...... FAR Higher if i has a goal (no i **** you not, i actually got into one of my local best school after my Mom said she will buy me a Notebook kek)

Weakness: i Don't like to hurt Other people (Atleast physical kek). the first time i got punched kinda take a troll on me and turn into my traumatic experience. Plus with my Mother alway said that "You don't like it, then don't push it onto other people". It make really don't want to hurt and punch people.

Edit: OH! And i also got some mastery over archery (one of Things that like to do other then Play Video game and Internet. It make me focus and don't need to that much power to use it [me right now can use it easily], then again it up to how tight the bowstring is)

Revisions for myself! I timed my running and I gained a pound in the meantime. I can run 5.714285714285714 m/s and weigh 124 lb so my ramming energy is... 918.293 joules. Still street level, but it's an improvement. Plus I actually know my speed now.

Did another run, except I didn't use a wall for assistance. Surprisingly I got a faster time. 5.736137667304015 m/s so my new ramming energy is 925.33 joules.

I wouldn't be able to calculate my punch or kick force/energy because I don't know how fast I punch or kick. I do know the feats I do are round Normal Human level + to Street level. I can also squat 64kgs 5 reps and 30kgs one legged one time with each leg.

Tier: 9-C

Attack Potency: Street level, higher with adrenaline rush (superior to his 20 year old self who escaped a cage in an alley by kicking the door open, breaking the lock in the process, already having been injured via being jumped; can sprint up a steep slippery incline pushing a cart with 18 large compacted garbage bags; is superior to his teenage self who ripped off a window guard with one arm when locked out of his apartment)

Speed: Athletic Human

Lifting Strength: Peak Human (has a 415lb Squat and a 570lb Deadlift)

Striking Strength: Street Class

Durability: Street level

Intelligence: Genius via IQ. Below Average via life decisions.

Weaknesses: Severe stress caused by mental health issues. Laundry list of other chronic minor health issues.

Back