• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your personal tier Part 1

Well my leg weight is estimated to be 15-20 pounds so i'm gonna use the high end and my height is 5 foot 1 inch. So about 76.5 joules using the second formula.

Oh wait my height is actually 5'3 so about 79 joules rounded up.

Let use the first method.

My weight/mass is around ~70 kg and assuming I'm charging at someone with 18 km/h speed so...

(70kg)(5m/s^2)/2

= 875 Joules. Street Level.

Am I... That strong? ovo

Dat Dot said:
Let use the first method.
My weight is around ~70 kg and assuming I'm charging at someone with 18 km/h speed so...

(70kg)(5m/s^2)/2

= 875 Joules. Street Level.

Am I... That strong? ovo
Well, that's charging. Charging is always that strong.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Well, I'm a fanfic writer. And one of my story contains an infinite Multiverse.
So, 2-A is my tier perhaps. XD
That's not your tier unless you're able to move in 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension or 4 spatial dimensions and you're able to destroy infinite amount of universes. Although, in first scenario with 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension you would have Time Travel XD

Now, to be seriously: better use the methods that I mentioned in OP.

Since I weigh 64 kg and can run at 30-35 kmph my charge should be-

Low end- 2222.22 joules.

High end- 3024.69 joules

So, street level (over 10x baseline LOL) not sure if that qualifies for +

LordWhis said:
Since I weigh 64 kg and can run at 30-35 kmph my charge should be-
Are you that fast? About 9.72 meters per second at the peak...

Are you that fast? About 9.72 meters per second at the peak...

I can run a hundred metres in 12 seconds so I average I average a kilometre per 2 minutes aka 30 kmph for 100m and since I don't start at 30 kmph, I think I peak at around 35.

LordWhis said:
@skalt: are cars part of standard equipment ?
Everything can be the part of standard equipment, although having the universe in your standard equipment would be strange.

Im 92 kg and can sprint at rougly 21.18 km/h(my average if we take 100 meters run) my peak is probably slightly higher so i guess around 25.18 should be fair

so 1592.23 joules average speed

2250.42 Peak speed

@LordWhis

TLn10P
Fast as **** boi

Nah I'm not going to tell you my weight nor my foot length, that's a private thing in Asian culture, especially weight and age. I only tell my closest online friends.

I can tell you that using the second formula, my punch is 42.84 Joules and my kick is 218.025 Joules. I'm 637.5 Joules via charging at 100 metres. If 60 metres that's 918 Joules, I'm a slow runner in short busts.

I was able to push back a fully-grown adult. Average adults here in Hong Kong are 70 kg or so.

For durability, I tanked three hits from one of the strongest boys in my class without even flinching. That guy plays handball and throws the ball pretty darn hard.

I remember colliding into a person at top speed, and that's less force than that guy's punch. So probably around 1000 Joules in durability.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Nah I'm not going to tell you my weight nor my foot length, that's a private thing in Asian culture, especially weight and age. I only tell my closest online friends.
I can tell you that using the second formula, my punch is 42.84 Joules and my kick is 218.025 Joules. I'm 637.5 Joules via charging at 100 metres. If 60 metres that's 918 Joules, I'm a slow runner in short busts.

I was able to push back a fully-grown adult. Average adults here in Hong Kong are 70 kg or so.

For durability, I tanked three hits from one of the strongest boys in my class without even flinching. That guy plays handball and throws the ball pretty darn hard.

I remember colliding into a person at top speed, and that's less force than that guy's punch. So probably around 1000 Joules in durability.
I see... I definitely need to extend OP. And we could make some Attack Potency chart revisions.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Oh, it's hard to say which durability you're going to have. You could tank some Street level+ attack, but it will press you as strong as some Athlete level attack because 9-C attack covers an entire body (Should be >0.5 m^2), not some 40 cm^2.

I have tanked someone who is faster and heavier than me colliding with me at full speed (though I was pretty bloodied up). So I might have 9-C durability.

But again, my mom who is 10-C+ has damaged me so I do not know, maybe that was an outlier XD !

So...

LordWhis, this is not an outlier because the pressure of your mom's punch could be comparable to the pressure of someone's pressure if he's pressed you with a half of surface area of his body... which is unlikely.

The pressure is actually getting important here o_O

So, I think that we should talk about how we're going to measure durability. We should use some Durability exclusive-to-this-thread chart based on... right, guys, pressure. It will be very hard to make this chart, but I'll try to.

Here's some ideas for pressure-based Attack Potency/Durability chart for punches:

Fodder Human level: From at most 5000 Pa to 15000 Pa

Average Human level: From 15000 Pa to 50000 Pa

Athlete level: From 50000 Pa to 150000 Pa

Peak Human level: From 150000 Pa to 1000000 Pa

Superhuman level: From 1000000 Pa to 3000000 Pa

They're not accurate.

Well time to throw my 25 cents at ramming force.

Well i don't really know or can quantify my speed but i'm gonna assume my speed is the average.

So roughly 37 kilograms running at 5 m/s.

Is prep allowed?

factoring my IQ of 140 and with savings/net worth in the low end 6 figures in my bank account the highest you would reach with that im guessing is At least 9-A, posdibly 8-C

yea the high end stuff is too expensive but you can probably makeshift something decent with more common stuff if you know what to look for

My stamina should be above average. When I was a kid, I didn't even feel tited playing whole day.

Now I can also run over 7 km without stopping.

My weight and recorded speed gets 2400 Joules for ramming so Street level. I might've bulked up since the measured weight though

Using the second formula for my punch gets around 190-200 Joules, my kick gets around 240-250 for a low end. As a high end my kick gets around 300 Joules and my punch gets around 210 still

Well, first I'd need my top speed. I at least know I'm in the average human lifting strength class (130 lb).

Assuming I'm at Average Human Level Speed (we'll say 5.7 m/s), then if I were to run at somebody and ram them I'd hit them with 913.707 joules. That'd be Street Level.

At my peak

260 pounds 5.6 40 yard dash = 6.53m/s

Ramming gets me 2514.4 joules o.o

Choooooo choooooooooooooooo
Derailed-Train

Back