• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your personal tier Part 1

I mean, it's the upmost limit I got when I used to actually work out and shit, adding my big fat-ass and you get that. My actual AP from punches probably caps at Low-End 10-A with wank. Also I messed up with the conversion from Km / H to M / S, so the results are wrong anyways (going to fix it).

Gonna massively update the OP, so the results will be VSBW-like.

since i'm f a t I would say about 100 kilograms in mass

I'm going to use the average human walking speed for this (1.4 m/s)

0.5 x 100 x 1.4^2 = 98 joules, wow guys, Human level+

Edits: oops, why can't I just input the mass into a gravitational potential energy formula (mass in kg) * (acceleration of gravity [9.81, in this case) * (distance fallen; I will say one meter for this). This will probably be inapplicable, but I'm doing it for fun.

100 * 9.81 * 1 = 981 joules, you better watch out if i accidentally fall on you.

Zanybrainy2000 said:

Edits: oops, why can't I just input the mass into a gravitational potential energy formula (mass in kg) * (acceleration of gravity [9.81, in this case) * (distance fallen; I will say one meter for this). This will probably be inapplicable, but I'm doing it for fun.

100 * 9.81 * 1 = 981 joules, you better watch out if i accidentally fall on you.
I have 9-C dura, I won't be hurt.

Damn son 100kg isnt all that much if a person is tall

For example i have 93/94 kg but cause im 194 Cm tall im not obese just slightly overweight

Unless someone is 1.5 meters and 100kg he wouldnt be obese and what is this nonsense with

Ribcage not holding out i mean there are sumo wrestlers that easily trump me yet they are healthy and some of the strongest people out there

I'm overweight but considerably tall, so 100 Kg isn't that unimaginable, but I agree that I could lose 10 or 15 Kg.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Damn son 100kg isnt all that much if a person is tall

For example i have 93/94 kg but cause im 194 Cm tall im not obese just slightly overweight

Unless someone is 1.5 meters and 100kg he wouldnt be obese and what is this nonsense with

Ribcage not holding out i mean there are sumo wrestlers that easily trump me yet they are healthy and some of the strongest people out there
Sumo wrestlers are that heavy because of muscles, not fat.

i thought the ratings are suppose to reflect how much we normally tolerate, not how much we can withstand short of death. if you are hospitalized from a 9-C hit does that make you 9-C?

hmmm, if i can create a profile (of myself), why wouldnt i do it?

Quote: you wanna have a bad time? let me tell this, evil being, i save lives, you destroy these lives, you are now! about to DIE!

Tier: 8-C

Name: Snas

Classification: Skeleton, LiveSaver,

Powers and abilities: lets... keep this a secret

Attack Potency: Building Level (Speed + 80 KG = this result, stats scaling can work too,)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (compared with other ppl, i known, racing before, me allways winning without cheating)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human level (ragdolls a child, with ease)

Striking Strength: Building Class (Speed + 80 KG)

Durability: Building Level (Survive the crash? this durability, stats scaling works fine too)

Range: Standard melee range normally, Hundreds of meters with attacks,

Standard Equipment: lets not talk about this neither,

Intelligence: Genius (lets not talk about this, neither)

Weakness: none compared with these ppl here

EDIT: LordWhis with Superhuman speed? what a joke, all of these strengths here, except for me? a joke to me, Above Average stamina and High Intelligence? wow, i am the strongest here!

lol no, i am not from the real world and you are jealous because i am strong, wow,

Oh please, I am secretly a 99-dimensional chihuahua god that has access to the entire English arsenal of weaponry including oddly-shaped flaming hatchets that can cut down fence posts by phasing through them.

Zanybrainy2000 said:

k liar, you even used the average human walking speed for that, stop lying plz,

k liar, you even used the average human walking speed for that, stop lying plz,

Oh, apologies, I should've used the slightly-below-average human walking speed of 1.3 M/S. Inputting that into the same formula we get 84.5 joules.

Edit: Okay, this argument is getting pretty heated.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Well if you are MHSis even a thing, then I am Multiversal.
Happy?
multiversal? but with that much speed, you couldnt even go close to multiversal

and, my tier is still 8-C, even with the speed, if i could use Powers and abilities, i am way above 8-C

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I only meant you being MHS is as ridiculous as me being multiversal.
then again, i am from fiction, so its not suprising, and you being 2-B is just as easy, when touching a computer

Zanybrainy2000 said:
This argument is getting out of hand, either we punt it into a different thread or we stop arguing altogether.
i was joking around

I'm way higher than tier 0 boi

Back