• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your personal tier Part 1

Divide your body weight with the percentage of body weight that the fist takes

(4-5 kg is abnormal for a fist,For the whole arm possibly)

Forgot that i could have acid manipulation via throwing some household products like bleach, and electricity manipulation via some electrical conduits maybe, disease manipulation via infecting only when sick, fire and explosion manipulation via having some gasoline and matches (my car could also achieve that via crashing but it'll be a suicide move, LOL)

subsonic attack speed with paintball and bb guns

My stats

Tier: 10-A, 9-C via ramming

Name: Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan (real name is private)

Origin: Hong Kong

Classification: Character's class/race etc.

Powers and Abilities: Some degree of resistance to cold, Can use anything to fight, Kinda high stamina, Acid Manipulation with household products, Electricity Manipulation via electrical conduits, Infectio when being sick, Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation with tools

Attack Potency: Athlete level (Can kick this hard. Held his own against his PE teacher in primary school. Can match a dude who can stagger people backwards with a single punch), Street level via ramming

Speed: Normal Human. Athletic Human perception (Can perceive fast runners, but not necessarily react). Athletic Human combat speed. SuperHuman with rubber bands and toy guns

Lifting Strength: Regular Human (Can push back fully grown humans)

Striking Strength: Athlete Class

Durability:
Street level (Took hits from a bully. Can survive the kinetic energy of himself running. Got hit in the stomach by a football kicked by a dude that can kick a football 3 metres high and 50 metres far)

Stamina: Above average (When he was a kid, he didn't even feel tired playing whole day. Can run over 7 kilometres without stopping for breath)

Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range with rubber bands and toy guns

Standard Equipment: None, he just picks up anything to attack (He used to use his octopus card to beat his classmates when he was a kid)

Intelligence: Above average (Top 3 in his class)

Weaknesses: Is a human after all.

Notable Attacks/Techniques: Any, different every time

Hmm Tier: 9-B, I guess.

AP: Wall level (I once crushed a guy's skull with 2 punches, he was a fairly large dude, pity he died. I remember during a summer camp when I was young I tore a guy's jaw from his face since he stole my lunch, our teacher saw it so I decapitated her with pure grip strength, good times.)

Speed: Peak Human likely SuperHuman (Till date none of my victims were able to outrun me, even with bikes etc.)

Lifting strength: Above average human (Dead fat guys are pretty heavy to carry with one arm.)

Striking strength: Wall Class (When enraged tore a guy in half with a roundabout kick.)

Durability: Wall level (Survived getting run over by a car, truck, elephant.)

Stamina: Very high (Can keep killing kids for 19 hours straight, without any breaks.)

Intelligence: Above average.

Weakness: Very optimistic.

how yall physically reach 10-A, i've been going to the gym and still couldn't even get big. you have no idea how hard it is to attain IRL. most people can't even get through the training regimen for cops, security guards, the military, secret services, rescue services, pro athletes. any martial arts or fitness advice would be appreciated

Crzer07 said:
how yall physically reach 10-A, i've been going to the gym and still couldn't even get big. you have no idea how hard it is to attain IRL. most people can't even get through the training regimen for cops, security guards, the military, secret services, rescue services, pro athletes. any martial arts or fitness advice would be appreciated
ramming is dumb.

Aight so im bad at calcing so leave me alone if i made an error

Im a fairly heavy fellow at 95 KG (205 pounds if i remember correctly)

Im a bit slower then you lot at about 11 Km/hour

Putting this into the calculator i got 503.436 Joules

9-C Hellbeast for the win

Sorry for me being inactive last time. I have no access to PC, which is far more comfortable than mobiles.

Will update OP tomorrow. I promise!

Also, who has included Composite Tree and Composite Cat in topics?

Crzer07 said:
In my experience, just put all your time and mind into it. Spend hours into it. Then you'll get progress. Also stop eating unhealthy things. In the morning, start yourself out with a coffee and some stretching exercises for good measure. Then later on in the day move on to weightlifting and pull-ups/push-ups for a few hours. Do this everyday like I did, incorporate everything into exercise. Decision between bike, car or walking? Walk. Only eat meat and vegetables, quit all sugar, join a gym and a martial arts class for multiple times a week. If you haven't got any weightlifting/much equipment at home, use a cheap gym instead. It's very hard, yea. But it's really worth it mentally too. Better than being obese, no muscle and miserable for your life

Skalt711 said:
Here's some ideas for pressure-based Attack Potency/Durability chart for punches:
Fodder Human level: From at most 5000 Pa to 15000 Pa

Average Human level: From 15000 Pa to 50000 Pa

Athlete level: From 50000 Pa to 150000 Pa

Peak Human level: From 150000 Pa to 1000000 Pa

Superhuman level: From 1000000 Pa to 3000000 Pa

They're not accurate.
Guess that it's stupid. Force-based could be better, and even that is not ideal.

I'm not sure about my speed or the newtons I can exert, but I do now my one rep max and my full-set max for for squats both fall in the range of Athlete level in terms of lifting strength, so I assume my kicks are around that level in terms of AP.

This is a bit old but I can try it.

At my peak, I'd say I can run 10 mph or 4.4704 m/s.

I weigh 36 kilograms.

Plug that into the Kinetic Energy calculator and... 359.721 joules, or barely above Street level.

I'm not that much older than you but I'm over 75 kilograms. 36 kilograms is extremely unhealthy (I weighed more than that at 9 years old) unless he has dwarfism or something similar to that.

CCFB said:
I'm not that much older than you but I'm over 75 kilograms. 36 kilograms is extremely unhealthy (I weighed more than that at 9 years old) unless he has dwarfism or something similar to that.
My weight is unhealthy as well. It's about 90 kilograms as I remember...

Now OP has become even more compact. Is it properly working on mobiles?

RRTheEndMan said:
Oops, I forgot about you. To be honest, the OP's code is now somewhat messy and Wikia's source code editor is lagging while editing OP.

[Fixed] My maximum charging K.E: M = Ap. 100, Top V (That I'm aware of) = (Ap. 6 m/s). 100 x 6^2 x 0,5 = 1800 J,Still Street level, much lower tho.

Dziga said:
My maximum charging K.E: M = Ap. 100, Top V (That I'm aware of) = (Ap. 12 m/s). 100 x 14^2 x 0,5 = 7200 J, Street level
Holy shit o_O
Do you even providing correct information about speed?

Back