• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favourite Character attempts the Memory Space Gauntlet

Welcome to Memory Space!
5u6kO5l.jpg

In this fantastically bizarre realm that resembles the vacuum of space, the memories of past foes emerge to do battle once again!
How well would your favourite character do when up against all their previous foes?

For an example of how this exactly works, for a character such as Goku he would be presented with characters such as Frieza, Cell, Buu, etc but they are exact duplicates as what they were when Goku fought them as that is how he remembers them.
Note: If your character cannot breathe in space, that's fine.

Success: Samus, Alucard, Leon, Edgar, Terumi, Tales of the Abyss cast, Koro Sensei, Iroh, Mike, Anos, Rimuru, Yogiri, Sonic The Hedgehog, The Knight, Yugi Muto, Atem, Amaterasu, Octavia, Juste Belmoth, Woody Woodpecker, TheCrimsonF#cker (Alucard), King Bradley, Odio, Garcian Smith, Harrier DuBois, Protag (Cruelty Squad), Agni, Raiden, The Batter, Sumio Mondo (has never fought anyone, free W), James Sunderland, Ezio Auditore, Leon Belmoth, Ky Kiske, Mash Burndead, Neptune, Kenshiro, The Courier, Ruby Rose, Roxas, Tohru Adachi, Neopolitan, Connor Kenway, Jonathan Morris, Soma Cruz, Julius Belmont, Noire, Kazuma Kiryu, Squall Leonhart, Lightning,

Maybe: Dante (either clears or stalemates with Vergil), Maki (Only with EMP weapons), Kokichi (Only with Exisals), Ragna (Clears but dies in the process), Kokonoe (Most likely with prep time), Rachel (Likely stalemates Terumi), Tales of Symphonia cast (needs prep time), Zuko (could possibly defeat Ozai), Ratchet and Clank (if they have their full arsenal), Travis Touchdown (Could potentially win against FU), The Boss (unsure on if she intentionally lost to Snake or if Snake legit defeated her), The Nameless One (Sceptical on if he could win against Lothar), Sora (50/50 with Yozora), Nero (Same as Dante), Gilgamesh (Fate) (Could have won his fights but his arrogance will likely get in the way),

Failure: Edward Elric, Roy Mustang, Nino, Dracula, Gilgamesh, Nagito, Noel, Kagura, Nagisa, Karma, Kaede, Vegeta, Trunks, Reyn, Snape, Goku, InuYasha, Sesshomaru, Mario, John, Ezra Scarlet, Wonder Woman, Mirajane Strauss, Byakuya, Kuchiki, Joseph Joestar, Adam (SnW), Jetstream Sam, FU, Ness, Kim Kitsuragi, Denji Hayakawa, Tokio Morishima, John Constantine, Garett, Greed/Ling Yao, Revolver Ocelot, Goro Majima, Jacob Fyre, Cu Chulainn (Fate), Nightmare, Shirou Emiya, Izanami, Richter Belmont, Uni, Ichiban Kasuga, Kirei Kotomine, Sol Badguy, Rock Lee

Last edited:
Samus: If she's given the PED then she'd likely be able to manage, only ones that match her is in Corruption and she's capable of killing everyone, Dark Samus included so she clears.

Edward and Mustang: They might get through the Homunculi they've fought, but they're not getting past Father.

Nino: If she can use a holy weapon against Nergal, maybe? If not then no.

Alucard: He's already one of the most powerful and would only get stronger if he dies so he'd get by easily.

Leon: Death is his most powerful foe he's shown to defeat so he'd clear.

Dracula: yeah having to gauntlet rush against a bunch of hunters only to face Julius in the end isn't gonna end well for him.

Dante: Practically the most powerful in his series alongside vergil so he'd either clear or just stalemate with Vergil.

Edgar: Most likely yeah, he defeated Kefka and his esper magic would help a lot.

Gilgamesh: yeah he gets slapped around by a bunch of folks in the series so no.

Maki: I think she clears if you give her the EMP weapons made by Miu, the Exisals wouldn't really do much to her after that.

Nagito: Kinda doubt he'd do it given god Junko's around so no.

Kokichi if he has the exisals under control then most likely.

Terumi: If we're using his full power Susanoo in the arcade he'd likely come out on top.

Ragna: He'd make it to where no one would **** with anything via true azure at the cost of his existence so he'd clear and lose.

Noel: Susanoo exists, she's not getting past that.

Kokonoe: With prep maybe? If she can make Chronophantasmas out the ass and counter Amaterasu's PI she could be able to take on Relius and Terumi and come out on top.

Rachel: Probably a stalemate against Terumi?? Not really sure how a fight between them would go tbh.

Kagura: He got bodied by Izanami so no.

Tales cast: Abyss' cast did take down Vaan so they'd be able to do it again. Symphonia not sure given the prep they needed to stop Yggdrasil.

Koro sensei: He's killed the reaper's monster form who's more powerful than anyone else in the series so he'd clear, Nagisa Karma and Kaede would just die the moment the reaper shows up.

Vegeta and Trunks: yeah no...

Reyn: Doubt it since Shulk's the main guy who can take on Zanza, not him.

Zuko: He'd be able to beat Azula without Katara as a handicap, Ozai might not be that big of a challenge given he'd likely know how his father fights so he could edge out.

Iroh: Has Iroh faced anyone that was a challenge besides Azula? Pretty sure he'd clear.

Snape: Voldemort exists so no.

Mike: He'd clear the entire show no question about it.

Agree with Glassman when it comes to Dante. He's unequivocally the top tier in his series with his ONLY rival being Vergil, and the only one near the two of them is Nero, who only took on weakened variations of the brothers and only downscales. Dante by himself could and would be able to slaughter everyone he's ever fought before. The only "issue" would be Mundus, who if he kills would destroy the DW, but he can still easily seal him away instead.

Now, for other characters I like, Goku wouldn't. Merged Zamasu is singlehandledly the number one issue. His immortality makes him totally immune to any and all opposing forces-And allows him to defeat any and every antagonist in Dragon Ball history, even ones that blatantly outscale him like Moro or Jiren, because he cannot die by any means. (And Goku's Sealing likely wouldn't work on Infinite Zamasu, and even if it worked on ordinary Merged Zamasu, his Time Ring and ability to access the Sickle of Sorrow means that there would be more Merged Zamasu's to jump him from across the entire timeline. And if that's not enough, MZ has reactive evolution and accelerated development, so in very few moments he'd likely exceed even those that outscaled him.) On top of that there's Black Frieza, who just outscales Goku entirely.

Ratchet and Clank is interesting, because I'm certain that if they had their full Arsenal they'd wipe any and every antagonist they're ever faced. I'm a full believer in planet level (and perhaps slightly higher) RAC firearms (there's just an overwhelming amount of statements calling the RYNOS the best damaging weapons in the Galaxy and illegal whereas planetary weapons just aren't, such as the PlanetBuster Maximus or DePlanetizer, Slag's ship and crew surviving the Supermassive Black Hole in ToD, the Nefarious Insta Mech that can destroy Dwarf Stars {this is ALSO a totally legal and sold weapon in the RAC-verse}, the fact RYNOs are deemed bare minimum life wipers, etc.), and MFTL+ reactions Ratchet (Ratchet flies across the entirety of the Solana Galaxy in the very first game, though we never get a time frame we know it's relatively quickly. The same applies to Going Commando, where the Protopets were about to be released and thus a dire time frame was necessary. The most EGREGIOUS and OBVIOUS though, is Quest For Booty-A Crack in Time. The Zoni Headquarters exists in the Center of the Universe, and from Planet Merdegraw in the POLARIS GALAXY flew there in the Aphelion. Again, this was DIRE circumstances that required him getting there quickly as he believed Clank was KIDNAPPED by both the Zoni and NEFARIOUS. Though admittedly he was forced to stop multiple times on his way, such as whne he had to help the Fongoids.)

But at the same time Ratchet and Clank also seem to be in the more glass cannons type of characters, unless you directly scale their durablity to their weapons via the fact they can also harm those same damage dealers with raw physicals in game or occasionally in cutscene with their own hands or the Omni-Wrench. So I can imagine them losing if they got jumped and slipped up, though this should be suitably mitigated by their armors.

My turn:
  • Anos: within his presence and his sword (he does not need his stick), I think It's pretty much 0 diff.
  • Rimuru: Hard to imagine; I think it's possible if we include his last key, since the nigh-omniscience can figure it. He would clear.
  • InuYasha: Magatsuhi and his brother exists, mad extreme diff, and I think he may lose. They have higher intelligence, higher AP, and he pretty much always lost individually.
  • Yogiri: Should we really talk about that? No diff
  • Sesshōmaru: I would say, without his weakness, he would extreme diff. But Magatsuhi exists, I think he won't really clear it up. But at least, he would beat everyone else.

Game Sonic:Aside from Super Sonic level enemies if he doesn't have the emeralds this is walk in the park for him, he already beat them before, knows their strategies and is magnitudes of times stronger than when he fought them before, if he has the emeralds he stomps and stomps hard.

STC Sonic:Something similar did happen to him in the God Robotnik, aside from him (which he just needs to trick into defeat) I think he can manage because worst case scenario he just transforms into Super Sonic..unless he's fighting Super Sonic then it's just a tie if he does transform.

The Knight: Kinda already did this in Godhome and beat the shit out of their amped versions too so they clear, even more so as the Lord of Shades
Yugi: If we use EoS Yugi, he prolly would beat everyone since he has grown so much by that point
Atem: Yugi but even more broken, not even close
Mario: Loses to Shadow Queen, Dimentio, and Super Dimentio along with Star Rod Bowser, though he likely beats everyone else that I can remember
Amaterasu: Even as Shiranui she absolutely molly wopped a bunch of people, let alone her at full power
John: Hooo boy, he prolly still wouldn't beat Bec even with the retcon, he prolly just incons there, until he eventually BFRs, he can prolly beat Jade, The Condesce still was beating John's ass even when he has a team with him so he prolly wouldn't win there, he already beat God Tier Caliborn, prolly could do the same to Masterpiece if they don't give him the treasure, and he already lost to Lord English once, he is gonna lose even harder now.

This devolved into "does your favorite character solos their verse?" quite fast
I mean its essentially "Can your favourite character beat all their past foes at once" which tends to overlap with soloing their own verse.

Octavia from The 100. So uhh she would have to fight Echo, Pike and Luna. Included villians she actually fought or killed. Imo end of series she is arguably the best fighter. Though even if she wasnt, her physical strength feats were unmatched.

* Surviving an eligus canon explosion at her feet which are designed to blow apart large rocks on asteroids i think?

*Stabbed in the gut with a sword and fell off a mountain into water and survived.

*Tanked a full momentum close line from an armored soldier with so much force in fact she did a backflip.

*Snapped a woman's neck like a twig.

*Can knock out somewhat armored soldiers with single strikes unarmed.

*When she fought a version of herself she uppercut her so hard blood flew into the air and instantly ended the fight (Which is crazy if you read up on her durability i just typed)

So uh she could win that whenever she hits people they tend to either to get knocked out or incapacitated and by end of series her skills evolved dramatically from when she first fought them so i give it to her 60/40. Only because Luna though she wasn't a physical match for Roan whom Octavia has better physical feats than but skill wise Luna was top tier. Pike is trash but Echo can fight. Those two along make up all the difficulty. So i say yes.

Erza Scarlet Fairy tail. Sooo this includes even Acnologia so no.

Wonder Woman. No...

Mirajane Strauss Sorry girl no.

Byakuya Kuchiki. Gerard so no

Juste Belmont: I think so? Every enemy he had he defeated, the only concern would be a fully revived Dracula, but he would probably handle it too.

Woody Woodpecker: Difficult, there are many characters. And it depends a lot on the script of the cartoon. But probably if it was something serious, he could win.

Goku: Does Beerus count? Because this guy seems to have the power of retcons to get stronger. So I don't even know if Goku is on his level or not.

Alucard (Hellsing): easy win

Joseph Joestar: No, Dio beats him easily

Adam (Shuumatsu no Walküre): He only fought against one who was Zeus and lost. Then no.

Jetstream Sam: Raiden and Armstrong defeat him.

I'm just gonna use my slightly outdated favorite characters bingo.

Question, do enemies that are fought in a group show up all together, or one at a time? Also everyone has a profile here except Kim

SPOILER WARNING FOR: FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, THE NO MORE HEROES SERIES, LIVE A LIVE, EARTHBOUND, DISCO ELYSIUM, KILLER7, CHAINSAW MAN, CRUELTY SQUAD, THIEF
  • King Bradley - He never fights any of the top tiers and is definitely well above everyone else, if they all came at him at once he loses but if it's 1 by 1 he's chilling.
  • Oersted/Odio - This is really funny because he literally does fight all of his enemies in-verse one by one if you pick his ending, and he wins. He does lose to them when they're allied in a JRPG party but even then the ultimate victory only happens because of something that wouldn't be a factor here.
  • FU - He should make it given that he's only defeated by teamwork but on the other hand Kamui is immortal and can just hax him at any time, he just never does that in the game proper, honestly idk if he was taking things all that seriously. So no.
  • Ness - Explicitly completely helpless against Giygas and needs help from the player to win. Loses.
  • Kim Kitsuragi - Doesn't have a profile here and is just a random guy, gets shot to death by an armed and armored merc.
  • Garcian Smith - No clue if Kun Lan counts as an enemy and no clue if he could beat him, Killer7 isn't really a straightforward verse. But I'd say he beats everyone that he's actually fought.
  • Harrier DuBois - You can essentially never win the shootout in Disco Elysium on your own, but that's a 3v2 while here it'd be three 1v1s, and I think a max stats Harry definitely wins this, especially with the armor.
  • Denji Hayakawa - No shot he's beating Makima and the simp squad in his current state, or the Falling Devil. Probably others I'm forgetting too.
  • Tokio Morishima - Literally just a guy, gets ****** up
  • Protagonist (Cruelty Squad) - By the end he's literally just god so ye
  • John Constantine (Vertigo) - He's "fought" God Swamp Thing so absolutely no shot, but honestly you don't even need to get there a guy with a weapon probably beats him.
  • Agni - He did fight Tree Judah who is essentially the verse top tier but she was early on enough that he beat her anyways, and he kinda stomps everyone else by virtue of being immortal.
  • Travis Touchdown - Questionable. He beats everyone easily up until FU, who is in kind of a grey area, because he stomps him at the beginning of the game, Travis does grow in power enough to fight him but he does still need teamwork to defeat him, but IIRC he also can't use his mechs fully at that point? I'm just gonna say 50/50.
  • Garrett - Literally just a thief who'd get killed by a couple of guards at once, no way he makes it through hundreds of them unscathed and even if he does he's got the Trickster to deal with.
  • Raiden - Armstrong and Sam are literally the only ones capable of challenging him and he still beats them.
  • Samus Aran - Already addressed by someone else.
  • Dante - Already addressed by someone else.
  • The Batter - He's his whole party so yeah.
  • The Boss - The only person she'd lose to is Naked Snake, and even then she might have purposefully thrown the fight? It's unclear, even if not she'd have a chance of beating him anyways so I'm gonna say 33% chance of winning.
  • Joseph Joestar - No shot Part 4 Joseph beats Ultimate Kars or DIO.
  • Greed + Ling Yao: Bradley slaps him
  • Sumio Mondo - Also literally just a guy but I'm pretty sure he also never fights anyone so uh yeah I guess, technically he makes it.
  • Revolver Ocelot - I have no ******* clue how Ocelot stacks up skill-wise to half the people he loses to given that he gets better as the years pass and also all of the losses are just part of his big brain plan, but he did lose to Snake in the end so, idk.
  • James Sunderland - Surprisingly, he makes this, he even beats two Pyramid Heads by the end.
  • The Nameless One - So first off I was thinking angering The Lady of Pain at any point of his playthrough would be an auto loss but the only time she attacks you is when she decides to kill you, which is a game over, so I guess that can never happen in the actual storyline. Secondarily there's Lothar, who is the only other being capable of permakilling him but may be weaker than his last key, it's a bit ambiguous. I'd say 50/50.

Last edited:
Goro Majima: Sadly no as he's been clapped by Kiryu like at least dozens of times assuming Majima everywhere was canon, even then no.

Ezio Auditore: Probably succeeds, I don't really recall him ever being put on his back foot in a fight.

Jacob Fyre: This would be a no, as much as AC Syndicate's antagonist was an idiot it required Jacob and Evie to beat them in a joint effort cause piece of eden.

Leon Belmont: Was addressed above.

Cu Chulainn (Lancer): Sadly no cause he always ga shinda's.

Ky Kiske: Honestly should clear I guess. Been a long while since I saw what happened in Strive though.

Neptune (for the time being): With the exception of Dark Orange, her Next Form would be able to wash all of her past enemies. In terms of Dark Orange, it depends on whether or not she'd be able to deploy a Sharing Field to weaken her, thus being able to give her the W in her Next Form.

Kenshiro: I mean he can already draw upon the techniques of those he's fought, having him fight them is a formality imo so yeah he wins

Nightmare (Soul Calibur): Has been canonically defeated by Siegfried so nope

The Courier: Can win yeah, assuming he can't talk his way out the fight he has been able to defeat the endgame bosses more or less.

Ruby rose: given she has never fought Salem, yeah she wins against anyone she has fought expect Neo maybe, as the moment she sees Cinder she blasts her with silver eyes and ignores her durability and as for Neo, given the fact she is stronger physically and mentally, yeah she could maybe win against Neo

Ruby rose: given she has never fought Salem, yeah she wins against anyone she has fought expect Neo maybe, as the moment she sees Cinder she blasts her with silver eyes and ignores her durability and as for Neo, given the fact she is stronger physically and mentally, yeah she could maybe win against Neo
Ruby at the end of volume 9 is better than neo i think. But this also includes the curious cat whom was able to compete with ascended ruby. He still needed to be jumped but ruby was on the winning end of their fight. I would say no because the curious cat is thrown in there too he's stronger than the rest of them except Salem

Ruby at the end of volume 9 is better than neo i think. But this also includes the curious cat whom was able to compete with ascended ruby. He still needed to be jumped but ruby was on the winning end of their fight. I would say no because the curious cat is thrown in there too he's stronger than the rest of them except Salem
Honestly I can see ruby also beating the cat as well, although with mid difficulty

It was low difficulty with her team

Honestly I can see ruby also beating the cat as well, although with mid difficulty

It was low difficulty with her team
In a straight up fight i can see mid-high difficulty. She did seem superior to the cat, but not by alot. It still had the reaction time capable of keeping pace with a much better Ruby. But when you factor other villains, this is when i think she can't solo. The cat on his own is a problem, when you add Neo and Cinder it would be too rough. Neo in volume 9 was arguably stronger than maiden Cinder. Individual sure but i can't see anybody in Rwby beating volume 9 Neo and the curious cat at the same time. I don't even think Salem can do it unless we see more feats of her going all out. But the casual Salem that fought Hazel would need to put in more effort

In a straight up fight i can see mid-high difficulty. She did seem superior to the cat, but not by alot. It still had the reaction time capable of keeping pace with a much better Ruby. But when you factor other villains, this is when i think she can't solo. The cat on his own is a problem, when you add Neo and Cinder it would be too rough. Neo in volume 9 was arguably stronger than maiden Cinder. Individual sure but i can't see anybody in Rwby beating volume 9 Neo and the curious cat at the same time. I don't even think Salem can do it unless we see more feats of her going all out. But the casual Salem that fought Hazel would need to put in more effort
It's the memory space, meaning she will be fighting them one vs one

Sora: I'm inclined to say... Maybe. The strongest enemies I recall Sora facing are Master Xehanort and Yozora. I'm pretty sure he's able to consistently beat Xehanort if the Re:Mind Limit Cut fight is anything to consider, but even in game his fight with Yozora is a 50/50 flip of the coin, really.

Roxas: I'm inclined to say he flat out can, assuming these fights are all one vs one's, since he doesn't really fight anyone too crazy in power off the top of my head.

Shirou Emiya: Unironically, while he can beat Gilgamesh, who is arguably the strongest enemy he fought one on one in the OG 3 route's, he loses really badly elsewhere. His UBW Key should probably get folded by Berserker unless he just get's insanely lucky, and in HF, without Medusa's help I don't think he could have really dealt with Artoria Alter.

Tohru Adachi: Genuinely I think he could, but it's closer to a maybe since he's fought character's like P4U Yu and Pre-Persona Sho Minazuki, who both are kinda able to scale on similar levels to him and vice versa, but he almost never fights anyone blatantly stronger than him.

Neopolitan: This one's a bit rough. Assuming we don't include her time being possessed by the Curious Cat, Neo in Volume 9 was shown to pretty easily screw with Ruby, and considering her showing's, I think she can pretty handily deal with all of Team RWBY in consecutive one on one matches. The biggest issue I can really see for her is Cinder, though the Cinder she fought wasn't quite as experienced with her Maiden Power's as she is in later events- She still poses a considerable threat, but seeing as Neo got a pretty insane buff in Volume 9, I'm inclined to say that so long as she abuses her power's smartly, she can probably clear anyone she's fought before.

That said, if the Curious Cat fights are included as enemies Neo Fought, then she probably get's folded by Ruby-

Izanami (BlazBlue): Oh man... She get's folded like a omelette by Ragna, lmao

Nero (DMC): I mean... Probably? The strongest character he fought was like, Fatigued Vergil I think, and he won that fight... If he was fighting a nonfatigued Vergil that would be a problem though-

Connor Kenway: I think he wins? Off the top of my head the biggest roadblock for him would be Haytham, but he already beat him in Canon. I could be forgetting something though... And no, I'm not even thinking about that DLC AU Mumbo Jumbo with the Animal Spirits and stuff. Just... No.

Richter Belmont: Even though he pretty much get's past everyone else, Alucard was already shown as being capable of beating him, and even capable of beating the orb Shaft used to control Richter, while Richter was attacking him... So, I'm pretty confident that Richter would fall short against Alucard. It would be one hell of a fight though.

Jonathan Morris: If this is the Jonathan that unlocked the Vampire Killer's power after defeating Richter, I think it's possible, but at the same time I'm unsure if he could beat true Dracula without the help of Charlotte. It would probably partially depend on if the Richter Jonathan fought is as strong as the Richter from Rondo and/or SOTN. I'm not a expert on Castlevania scaling, but besides true Dracula, I don't see any glaring issue's that would impede Jonathan.

Soma Cruz: Yeah, pretty sure at his strongest Soma pretty easily decimate's anyone he's fought before, the only other character I can think of who has the possibility of matching up to Soma in this time frame is Julius, but Soma fought a Julius who was holding back iirc, which he would be at that power in this situation. If we were talking Dark Lord Soma Cruz and his fights, that could be a different case, seeing as he had to fight both Alucard and Julius at most likely their full strength's, though they did work together when fighting him, so that's something to consider. Speaking of...

Julius Belmont: Yeah, he probably just decimates everyone in front of him and call's it a day. Literally the Strongest Non-Vampire character in the series, the Strongest Vampire Hunter, arguably one of the strongest character's in the series period, he literally destroyed the strongest version of Dracula, so...

(If you can't tell, I'm in a pretty big Castlevania mood rn lmao)

Noire: Literally just the same argument given for Neptune lol

Uni: Ok, while she does really good, like, really good in my opinion if we give her High Share's... She, fall's short when we get to character's that would need a NEXT form, since she lack's one. Mainly the biggest issue off the top of my head is Dark Orange.

Kazuma Kiryu: Well yeah he should clear with enough effort, he's fought every other protagonist and defeated them bar Shinada canon wise but he'd win all the same

Ichiban Kasuga: This is sadly a no, he's fought with Majima and Kiryu but its established he's nowhere close to their level.......yet anyway.

Kirei Kotomine: Been a while since I watched his fights but he has canonically lost in at least one FSN route so no.

Not using any XB characters

Sonic The Hedgehog (Game): Already addressed but he also clears as Hyper Sonic

Sol Badguy: Nope, now that he's stripped of the majority of his gear power and I-No is now the verses' god tier

Soma Cruz: While he did defeat Julius in Aria of Sorrow, it was implied Julius held back a little bit and is said to be capable of defeating him should he revert into the Dark Lord. So I don't know he'd probably stalemate Julius. Clears otherwise.

Squall Leonhart: Should clear, not using Dissidia version

Lightning: Guess I have to put her here after haxing her out. Clears fairly easily, not using the Dissidia Keys

Dante (Devil May Cry): Already been addressed

Gilgamesh (Fate): While he's definitely a powerhouse in his verse I'm sure he's likely to run into some trouble and was beaten by Shiroyu Emiya, though one could say that was due to his own arrogance.

Rock Lee: No...

Back