• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Center Acacia vs Young Xehanort

Xehanort is bloodlusted

Fight takes place at Young Xehanort's arena

Speed Equal

Xehanort who's not Xehanort: 2

Toriko's Dad:

If it is then I can just switch to either Terra Xehanort or use his Mysterious Figure self who only uses Time Manip to regain health

Looking at Acacia's profile,im think that he take this 10/10 hell this would eveen be a stomp.

However,if this was bloodlusted Xehanort on the other hand,then this would be interesting because he has some abilities that could put Acacia down but its not in character to use then from the start.

How far into High 4-C is Center Acacia? Cause Xehanort so far could have an AP advantage, and just spams Renewal Barrier around himself.

well,okay then.

Xehanort has a much better time stop since he can time stop the BBS trio wich one resisted time stop from this guy

he can power null Acacia with Aeroga a spell that can strip you from your ability commands.

BFR him to the realm of darkness.

take his heart away from him.

so yeah,he starts with either time stop or power null and proceeds to use his hax on him or beat him in CQC(depending if Acacia is weaker because Xehanort is really far above High 4C)

I thought AP stomps don't matter against another opponents hax? Acacia still looks like he has hax that can help, I'm just assuming power null can stop that.

Acacias hax rely on him biting the opponent and he can't really do that if he just gets punched or blasted into chunks every time Xena does anything

DragonEmperor23 said:
Wait I forgot about Knocking. Can Xena do anything to stop thought based power null and sealing of his powers?
He usually reverses Time for himself, undoing anything that's happened to him within a certain time span. In DDD he takes this a step further by restarting the fight.

SansTheSkeleton101 said:
Unless we can scale keyblade wielders hax?
I mean, Xehanort's Time Manip still works on Terra, Aqua, Ventus, and Riku despite them being resistant to Time Manipulation.

Back