• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CC Goku vs Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh 😞
I’m just gonna wait till y’all realize that 27+ Layers that Sora has is something that can’t exactly be dealt with and that Sora pretty much resists almost all of Goku’s Hax outside of Stamina Hax being probably one of the notable offensive Hax left

At least with that, Sora would constantly get stamina depleted to shit and can’t move and this would constantly happen now matter how much Sora tries to regain stamina

But at the current moment I don’t think any of us were properly ready to debate this so for now can we close this now as a mismatch and reopen it later after layers are properly established?

Sigh 😞
I’m just gonna wait till y’all realize that 27+ Layers that Sora has is something that can’t exactly be dealt with and that Sora pretty much resists almost all of Goku’s Hax outside of Stamina Hax being probably one of the notable offensive Hax left

At least with that, Sora would constantly get stamina depleted to shit and can’t move and this would constantly happen now matter how much Sora tries to regain stamina

But at the current moment I don’t think any of us were properly ready to debate this so for now can we close this now as a mismatch and reopen it later after layers are properly established?
Yeah I can agree on that.

Its passive, The aura Is relative to the Ut size, UT size ranges from Galactic to higher. The aura at base minimum is already there on a galactic size
And it's not immediately spreading to the entirety of it either, even the page notes that it "almost" got that far.

Sora don't have time stop in his KH3 key? I would know if i could stop in that game, before dowloading a Mod to do so;
He does

Sigh 😞

Sora can restore his stamina with items and Cure magic.

I mean, is not even Sora starting moving, since he is using the kingdom key, Goku Aura gonna reach him first.
And Drill punch stop the time on opponent after hitting them, and Goku can just dodge;
Sora can restore his stamina with items and Cure magic.
He would't be able to use this item or his magic, because he not gonna have stamina to move;

I mean, is not even Sora starting moving, since he is using the kingdom key, Goku Aura gonna reach him first.
And Drill punch stop the time on opponent after hitting them, and Goku can just dodge;
what if it hits the Aura then? it is constantly around so it would hit

Well, since my objective with this thread got achived, the layers thing, this can be closed now.

CLOSE THIS 💩 DERECK
In the NAME OF ANOS
:KannaInspect:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back