• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CC Goku vs Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just that you need to back up your claims. Which you should've been doing from the very start.

"why do i need to give evidence of goku having a morbillion hax layers" I'm sure you can think of a reason, given enough time. Don't make such high end claims if you can't substantiate them.

am i the designated DBH Hater now that im done hating on DMC
I mean from the way you've behaved so far I kinda picked up on that. Anyway, I don't think anyone made any claims thar Goku had more layered hax, in fact the discussion so far doesn't even come close to the way you've painted it. It was more figuring out if anyone knows the exact number of layers, and if Sora can respond to getting AP stomped.

Sigh
Why not
Hey Bob
What’s the strat for Sora here?
And how specifically does his heavy hitting Hax like Info and Concept Hax work?
Would arale plot manip deal with sora hgr here if so then wouldn't cc goku summon arale to deal with sora hgr when he sees he can't kill him

HGR including what? There's multiple sorts of HGR and merely negating one that barely qualifies, for example (not that I think that's necessarily the case here, for that matter), wouldn't be a good claim to say it'd work here.

HGR including what? There's multiple sorts of HGR and merely negating one that barely qualifies, for example (not that I think that's necessarily the case here, for that matter), wouldn't be a good claim to say it'd work here.
It is in the Time Power page

No, but some people have been using the scaling chains = Layers and assuming a huge number of layers, so now we have to check if the layers are actually that and not simply scaling chains.
Yes, I've seen this discussion regarding Heros before and verse experts brought up how the layers for Heros were legit because if they used scaling chains Heros would have like hundreds of thousands of layers.

According to the Special Ki page that logic was accepted for DBH

And it makes sense since we see Heroes characters overpowering hax through sheer power

I see why it deserves scrutiny tho cuz shit like the 100 layers is crazy

We should wait for Vietthai and co to actually clarify those layers tho

Anyway I'm not gonna vote based on haxes for now since not sure what layers both chars have.

But I do think Goku wins here just due to passive aura with infinite Low 1-C AP. Even with HGR it's just going to be constant incap.

I will say that you probably shouldn't bother bringing up layers at all if you can't provide evidence of them (evidence that fits within the standards, that is).

I don't know where the claims that people were saying Heros had morbillion layers are coming from, the highest I saw like 20, and even then it was in response to Sora's layers.

Going by the stuff in the profile, Goku's "passive" tier 1 AP aura thing does not immediately acts on such range, instead just eventually spreading, so Sora can just time stop as he notes how the whole surrounding area is being obliterated (thank SBA distance) and delete Goku. Yes, the time stop also has at least 27 layers, before anyone asks.

Can I request this be closed?
At this point we are at an impasse and it seems this match won’t go anywhere passed layer discussions
Which if needed can be done else where like the discussion group

As of now I can’t see this match going any further than a mismatch that can be revisited at another Time once the layers are fleshed out

I feel like a thread should be made to determine hax layers for a bunch of verses, like what Glass did with type 5 acausality.
They have nothing to fear if they are legit layers, like Maou layers.
Since you're staff, do you think this is a good idea? i prommy i wont bully mgk again

Unlike you, I actually read the highlighted text. Nothing about it ever mentions Dark Ki specifically
It mention about how special ki operating in the verse as a whole, increases the ki increases its potency, nothing say about you can break hax via raw power

At this point i love that who not even responsible for all the thing on the page act like they are more knowledgeable than the one who actually reponsible for things

It mention about how special ki operating in the verse as a whole, increases the ki increases its potency, nothing say about you can break hax via raw power
I was implying that to begin with, no point in semantics. We're saying this in relation to the new hax layer standards, and my main point is that this deserves scrutiny because of the inflated scaling chain it can cause

As it's shown to be spreading out, rather than innately covering the space, combined with speed equalization, Sora still has the timeframe to react.

No, that's because the size of the Universe Tree wasn't consistently depicted, sometimes being as large as a Galaxy and other times encompassing the macrocosm
what are you talking about? no it is not, the tree its self was only stated to be galaxy sized lmao, its roots extend to other universes via portals

As it's shown to be spreading out, rather than innately covering the space, combined with speed equalization, Sora still has the timeframe to react.
Wither its spread out or not isn't relevant, its base range is minimum galactic, it starts out as galactic/2C range, meaning Sora is already in the Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back