• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You woke up early and noticed that now you have some new impressive feats. What would you do?

When you wake up you understand that now you are superhuman. No matter what feats do you have: it could be a superspeed, strength, durabiltity, magic etc. Only thing that matters is that now you are above normal humans and probably most of weapons. What would you do? Would you become a hero or start to destroy everything in your way just for fun? Or take revenge on somebody?

Also, what abilities would you like to have and what tier to be in?

P.S. Sorry for my english grammar.

Well I feel like everyone would pick Tier 0 for obvious reasons. But barring that and sticking to a more "real" limit of, say, Tier 8-B I would probably spend my time ending all wars. If I have superspeed nobody can effectively hit me, there's no threat.

Tier 5-B Magic, become the dictator of the Earth and enslave humankind. Relativistic speed. When I grow strong enough to travel to other worlds/dimensions, bye Earth. hm, this sounds fun, right?

I'd be a Tier 2, preferably at least Low 2-C. Then I'll reality warp the universe right from my birth, warping events to suit my needs and wants. I can also warp my mistakes away, hurray! I'll also reality warp a lot of other mundane things, like making my favorite (underrated) anime get a second season (D-Frag! is my fav underrated manga) or heck, reality warp things I like that suck and make them good.

Also, I'll probably make different hair colors possible, and I'll change the universe's law, so we humans can built faster than light travel stuff and we can colonise the entire universe. The possibilities are endless!

Tier 0 and become omnipotent...duh :/

and with that i would transform reality to a place where gods, magic, adventures, monsters, skills, cultivation etc exist :)

Hate to break it to you bud but skill and cultivation already exist

Anyway I'd be Tier 0 and I'd wipe out communism from the face of the universe

I'd be tier 0 and warp reality so that the real world more resembles that of Berserk. While I watch and laugh at everyone else.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"My only dream is a world without communism" -LordXcano
This.

I'd want some versatile hax like All Fiction or something like that. Way easier to end problems. Although I wouldn't solve all the problems of humanity. People will get lazy if they don't have hardships in their lives, and humanity won't be able to evolve and deal with their problems if I die or get tired of helping.

Also, just going around stomping armies won't help anyone. You can stop the war, but the reason for it to exist is still there. The 2 sides will still hate each other, and if the only thing stopping them from destroying one another is some random superhuman, I can say for sure that it won't end well.

Also, guys, humanity has chemical and biological weapons. Being able to take a nuke to the face might not save you from a virus or bacteria.

Yeah, all these high-up thing, while it would make a good story, is actually really troublesome. I would just want to have the ability of flight, in the Reimu sense. So that would made it tier unknown i guess?

If I ever wake up with Power, I would like Superhuman Strength (Tier 8 to 3 but melee range) and Speed (Hypersonic at most), Conceptual-Level Regenerationn, Immortality and a bunch of Touhou/Jojo-esque Space-Time Hax.

I would share them with my girlfriend so we could go Bonnie & Clyde all over the world. The goal is first to have fun then maybe reshape society to our heart content. If it makes a better world, good, if not, meh, erase and retry.

To me changing oneself is possible without power. It takes will, work and determination.

Changing the world is another story. With so much power, it is easier + it is on a greater scale. And it is funnier to imagine in a "What If..." situation.

^I don't have any particular problem against that though, just imagine what you wish. Remember that:

1. There's consequence in all thing.

2. Oneself are made from the environment they live in. So you would changing yourself regardless.

1. Indeed. This is why I think not relying on Reality warping to bring changes is more interesting. One get to see how one's act affected the world and learn for the next try.

2.True althought I wonder in the case of those wishing to be Tier 0. Does a Tier 0 actually "learn"?

Actually, I want High-Godly Regen, the lack to feel pain, And atleast the strength to be able to lift/destroy tanks. That way, I can stop war in a more realistic fashion. Not really that realistic in the first place, but, eh.

CuriousWatcher said:
2.True althought I wonder in the case of those wishing to be Tier 0. Does a Tier 0 actually "learn"?
That would be an interesting story to be made out of. What would be beyond everything, I wonder? What would be their fantasy...

Meh. I'd probably make my life easier. Use the added time aforementioned to me to laze around. Who knows, maybe I'd take vacation trips to the Atlantic and through space when I need a change of scenario.

I would train my hax and strength also find very strong opponents to test it out. My haxes would be nuts in a sense not like destroy the universe, dimensional space, etc i don't want to be a ruler it gets boring and being famous will be a pain

just need tier 6 for solos this earth. .

and i'm gonna be like zamas. .

kill useless goverment, stop the war by killing the strongest country. .

and they know who i'm, they will join force to fight me. .

then i eliminate everyone. .

lol

Vandevin said:
just need tier 6 for solos this earth. .
and i'm gonna be like zamas. .

kill useless goverment, stop the war by killing the strongest country. .

and they know who i'm, they will join force to fight me. .

then i eliminate everyone. .

lol
Then you get killed by a man made super virus.

Back