• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshikage Kira vs. Frisk (Of Pacifism And Endless Murder) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisk could potentially use something like Heat Up/Cool Down to give Kira a heat stroke or something, which I presume would be effective and should stop the timer If Kira dies.

Kira seems to have better lifting strength and iirc someone argued that they could potentially restrain Frisk somehow. Alternatively, the extreme amounts of Resets and BTDs involved could cause the world to slip away from Frisk and make them essentially lose their mind according to their profile, but I don’t know how accurate it is.

Given the nature of this fight being endless repeating and Kira being an incredibly difficult opponent, I think Frisk will actually give up eventually. I can’t really see how Frisk could manage to harm Kira since he’d need to get past Killer Queen, but no matter how many times Frisk dies he’ll just reset. However, since Kira doesn’t remember the resets and instead figures them out he can’t lose a battle of attrition. Frisk on the other hand is going to have to live through every death over and over again without end, struggling against an impossible opponent.

But maybe he doesn’t have to. Eventually he might decide to explain everything to Kira, that he won’t stay dead no matter how many times he’s killed but he can’t overcome Kira as a foe. Instead, as this fight can still end in incap Frisk can surrender to Kira and Hope that when the fight is over they’ll both be set free from this eternal cycle of death.

There’s still the matter of convincing Kira that Frisk is telling the truth, but I think we all know Frisk will be successful at that.

My vote for the most likely scenario is that Kira wins via Frisk surrendering and being incapacitated.

Given the nature of this fight being endless repeating and Kira being an incredibly difficult opponent, I think Frisk will actually give up eventually. I can’t really see how Frisk could manage to harm Kira since he’d need to get past Killer Queen, but no matter how many times Frisk dies he’ll just reset. However, since Kira doesn’t remember the resets and instead figures them out he can’t lose a battle of attrition. Frisk on the other hand is going to have to live through every death over and over again without end, struggling against an impossible opponent.

But maybe he doesn’t have to. Eventually he might decide to explain everything to Kira, that he won’t stay dead no matter how many times he’s killed but he can’t overcome Kira as a foe. Instead, as this fight can still end in incap Frisk can surrender to Kira and Hope that when the fight is over they’ll both be set free from this eternal cycle of death.

There’s still the matter of convincing Kira that Frisk is telling the truth, but I think we all know Frisk will be successful at that.

My vote for the most likely scenario is that Kira wins via Frisk surrendering and being incapacitated.
I doubt, frisk Genocide, Neutral and Pacifist never gived up

Per SBA, characters DON'T surrender.... But trying to convince their opponent into Peace... AKA Social Influencing, is something pretty in-character for Frisk, Pacifist especially, Neutral somewhat less so, but still a possibility.

From there, Kira either accepts & it'd be Frisk's victory AFAIK, because Social Influencing, or Kira feigns acceptance & as they're about to part ways, knocks out Frisk whilke they aren't paying attention. It comes down to if they believe Frisk or not.... But if Frisk is trying diplomacy, as mentioned above, it's because other tactics (Like Singing Kira to Sleep or a straight-up fight.) have failed AND Frisk has been the one doing the resets, so Frisk remembers the details, not Kira.

So if Frisk is trying this, they're just as unfamiliar as they were to Kira before, & Kira is probably still in an "initially hostile" state.

I detail this because, given that, it seems like who wins there comes down to how likely is Kira to successfully betray Frisk in that scenario.

I don't think Kira would fall for pacifism to easily as he has been a serial killer for more than 15 years and has a love for hands
A love for WOMENS' hands. & he's a serial killer of women primarily, except to dispose of evidence, & one who often expresses his desire to live a quiet, peaceful life. I think if he could get a quiet, peaceful departure from this hostile, there's a good chance he'd take that chance, even if I'm unsure it's guaranteed.

Alright, I'm liking this direction. So what's in-character for Kira? Accept the offer of peace from the child or try to betray him?
Well, as said, he kills women primarily because of his hand fetish (Canonically, it started with him seeing the Mona Lisa, so, women, especially.) but states several times he wants a quiet life.
When he's not murdering, he's a posh, seemingly nice gentleman & when he does murder, he tries to leave no evidence, except for hands, until he's done with them.
If my memory serves, the whole reason he ends up acting as villain is a kid Josuke knows, Shinichi ends up with Kira's victim's hand, so he kills Shinichi, not wanting witnesses/someone figuring out he's the town murderer. However, even after some conflict, he ends up being evasive, hiding from discovery & using another Stand user's help to take on the identity of Kosaku Kawajiri.

Given that, I don't think killing Frisk would always be his first choice after diplomacy; This child might be hostile, but if they're offering a truce, why not accept it? They're in The Underground, which, as far as Kira knows, is the middle of nowhere, & who would believe a little kid anyway?
However, if Frisk lets on that (s)he knows Kira is a murderer, he might consider Frisk a threat to his peaceful lifestyle (but given the location & who they are, a remote one. But on the other hand, with it being unclear for Kira how to get home....) & try to betray/kill Frisk for the same reason he did Shinichi, after the diplomacy.

I'm not entirely sure which he'd go with, or if he'd succeed, but I hope this helps make a conclusion. (But if that conclusion is "inconclusive", I'm not entirely opposed to that.)

Last edited:
Since Frisk can’t surrender as I suggested, I’m going with the “Truce until Kira knocks the child out” version. Kira still has my vote for otherwise the same reasons I referenced previously.

Edit: Major spoilers for JoJo part 4, but this video is very appropriate for the fight. Makes me wonder if Sans would have better odds than Frisk against Kira too.

Last edited:
I'm just going to point out that Frisk giving up is completely against their character. Like, this is a person who can warp time through sheer determination, to the point that it overrides other characters' abilities to do the same. Even when getting their face punched in by Low 2-Cs isn't enough to break them. Frisk giving up isn't gonna happen, SBA or not.

Also, if Kira accepts the truce.... isn't the fight over? They agreed to stop fighting. Whether Kira plans on knocking them out later is irrelevant, right?

After activating btd the first thing Kira will do is hide or run so he can stall time making it hard for frisk to find him and get him to deactivate btd so Kira for the win

It technically still is there. It's one of the many upgrades Alphys installed on Frisk's phone, which just happened to only be used in the one minigame in Hotlands.

Just a note that Frisk has been downgraded from 9-A to 9-B. Shouldn't effect the match that much except leaving Frisk even more frail than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back