• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: ARMLESS MENACE

So just like before, these guys also have transmutation resistance, a giant list of broken layered haxes, and Relativistic+ Combat Speed. Difference is, its immortality is reliable (If I'm reading it right, it resurrects in 6 days) and it's actually High 8-C so Kira's explosions can actually harm it. Plus SHA is basically mindless and Kira himself usually doesn't know what it's doing so telepathy won't work.

Also nobody tried to stop me, so I'm doing this. Seriously @Baken384, remember that time when you actually did stuff in your match-up threads?
● ------------------------------------- ●
~Shortly after Lizardy's departure

"And another soul is free" the death knight said with glee.
"And now we'll have to come up with ideas to deal with Kira, good grief" Jotaro replied, a beaten Kira walking behind him.

"Oh don't worry, I know a friend" the maintenance worker replied before flipping a switch, a portal opening to a decrepit temple. A serpentine figure began to slither through though upon getting up, the group soon realized the oddity of this entity. Its face, it wasn't serpentine at all. In fact, it was very much very human...

"Hey girl-friend! Good to see you~" the death knight greeted, earning a chuckle from Marcy and disgust from the guardian naga.
"Do not speak to me in that manner you accursed undead" she replied, the maintenance worker ignoring her aggression and immediately wrapping her arm around her serpentine body.

"Isn't it great that I finally got an excuse to get us to work together again?! I can't believe my boss got you in such short notice! We're gonna make a good team!".
"Honestly I'm surprised this place hasn't gone down through the nine hells and back with you running the place. Just... give me the hard hat and I'll get onto my job".

"Sure thing, Ms. Naga. Here's your hat~" the death knight replied, the guardian naga snatching the white hard hat from her co-worker's hand "Anyway, that's the guy you're supposed to guard, heh... Guy makes things explode and has a fetish for hands...".
"That's why you asked for me?! Because I have no..." the guardian asked before turning her attention at Kira "Your reign of terror ends today".

"I won't be so certain about that. After all..." the serial killer replied, raising his hand in a familiar position "Killer Queen has touched that floor tile". In an instant, the tile exploded, disorienting the guardian naga and allowing Kira to escape. Upon recovering, the guardian quickly rushed through the portal her target had gone through before it closes behind them.

"Should we tell her about the..." Marcy asked, pointing out the nature of this realm.
"Nah, let her have her fun. Her fault for not reading the guide book" the death knight replied

• Can't equalize speed
  • Base Kira used
  • High 8-C versions used
  • Place Located in: New York City
gettyimages-1395722285.jpg

ysjk7z8qq8271.png

VS
7x3b4grz1sh51.jpg

So just like before, these guys also have transmutation resistance,
This completely invalidates Bomb#1 and Kira's main method of killing
a giant list of broken layered haxes,
That just makes this a stomp 🗿
and Relativistic+ Combat Speed.
This means Kira's saving grace is actually invalidated
Difference is, its immortality is reliable (If I'm reading it right, it resurrects in 6 days) and it's actually High 8-C so Kira's explosions can actually harm it.
Kira's explosions aren't High 8-C, only SHA is, Bomb#1 is only 8-C, not even 1 ton.
Plus SHA is basically mindless and Kira himself usually doesn't know what it's doing so telepathy won't work.
I guess that's fair?

Either way, this looks like a stomp.

This completely invalidates Bomb#1 and Kira's main method of killing

That just makes this a stomp 🗿

This means Kira's saving grace is actually invalidated

Kira's explosions aren't High 8-C, only SHA is, Bomb#1 is only 8-C, not even 1 ton.

I guess that's fair?

Either way, this looks like a stomp.
What would happen if bites za dusto was used?

BTD requires a bunch of extra stuff to use like a civilian to be the host.
He'd never get it off in an actual fight.

No because the dude resists transmutation.
If it could get passed that then yeah it'd kill him, Kira wouldn't even have to fight it, he'd just BTD, rewind time, then walk away and wait for it to drop dead and undo the ability.
Okay but I meant is like btd ignores durability but it never seems to permanently kill people since time rewind back and the people come back too.

sorry just a little confused by btd’s ability.

BTD kills something.
Time rewinds.
Once time reaches back to the time when the target was bombed, they will spontaneously explode, regardless of if Kira or BTD interacts with them again.

From that point on BTD can choose to go back in time again, repeating the process and possibly getting more victims (For example, it killed Rohan first, went back in time, and then killed Rohan, but also Jotaro, Koichi, Josuke and Okuyasu), or it can choose to undo the ability, if undone all events that happened become set in stone and become part of the timeline, including those killed by the ability, and time will continue onward with all those killed remaining dead. If BTD gets undone before time reaches back to when they died though, they will no longer be fated to explode.

BTD kills something.
Time rewinds.
Once time reaches back to the time when the target was bombed, they will spontaneously explode, regardless of if Kira or BTD interacts with them again.

From that point on BTD can choose to go back in time again, repeating the process and possibly getting more victims (For example, it killed Rohan first, went back in time, and then killed Rohan, but also Jotaro, Koichi, Josuke and Okuyasu), or it can choose to undo the ability, if undone all events that happened become set in stone and become part of the timeline, including those killed by the ability, and time will continue onward with all those killed remaining dead. If BTD gets undone before time reaches back to when they died though, they will no longer be fated to explode.
So in a nutshell they stay dead when I reach the point when they explode undo it but they don’t stay dead if I undo the ability before they blew up

OK then, this thing also has an 8-C key
Yeah but then SHA actually goes brrr
You need to use a dude that can workaround SHA that's also 8-C, or a dude that's High 8-C that can't workaround SHA. A High 8-C that worksaround SHA stomps, but a dude who's only 8-C that can't gets stomped.
They're all just hundreds of meters of range and it needs perceive the target to activate. They're from spells
That's kind of insane tho

Yeah but then SHA actually goes brrr
You need to use a dude that can workaround SHA that's also 8-C, or a dude that's High 8-C that can't workaround SHA. A High 8-C that worksaround SHA stomps, but a dude who's only 8-C that can't gets stomped.
Well... This thing does have Probability Manip so it can get lucky and not encounter the thing. Seeing as to how Brainstorm managed to not get stomped by being lucky, this might apply as well...
That's kind of insane tho
That's the reason why it's
  • Starting range: a kilometer with no line of sight

Well... This thing does have Probability Manip so it can get lucky and not encounter the thing. Seeing as to how Brainstorm managed to not get stomped by being lucky, this might apply as well...
Then Kira needs to get within a few meters of it to attack it, which means he gets haxed by the thing's wall of hax.
And Brainstorm getting lucky was less actual luck and more SHA aims for something else that he lit on fire.

Then Kira needs to get within a few meters of it to attack it, which means he gets haxed by the thing's wall of hax.
There is still a slim chance for SHA to get it. The distance between the 2 is pretty great and it's a whole city to be searched of

Kira is obviously going to designate it as a target.
Actually he'd just leave and not fight it at all, if he hasn't been revealed he wouldn't risk a fight

I don't care about the fight much but I wanted to say I just recently got the book where the art you're using for the naga comes from. Very good homebrew content, that.

that comment was made prior to the OGL leak, I am now in agony over D&D.

Naga seems to have NPI, how layered is it? Would power null against things that are not magic? His probability hax seems op.

Naga has Paralysis inducement,,mind and soul manip, and probability hax

none of which Kira could counter

Chariot is right this seems like a stomp

They require knowledge of where the opponent is
I see. Just realize they are out of sight with Kira having prior knowledge

But Naga still has resistance to transmutation right? That hard counters Kira main power

His best chance is literally summoning SHA and let it bombard Naga with explosions

Voting Kira

Back