• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshikage Kira vs Salem

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: ON SUBTLE MASTERMINDS

I'm literally just doing this for the lore at this point. I had a story idea, it did not seem like a stomp in hindsight, and I wanted to make it before I regret it. I genuinely would not be surprised if this ends up a stomp (As with most of the other Kira threads I've made. I've grown numb to this)

I'm sorry, @Chariot190
● ------------------------------------- ●
The endless hallway while being a great place for living quarters is also a great place for contemplation. Usually it would be the hall of pictures where new denizens or those about to be freed would visit, or a particular explosive hero would come over to vandalize the former baseline's portrait but that's in the past. For now however, a pair of people, a benefactor and a denizen sat by in an unmarked part of the hallway, one contemplating and the other working on her projects.

Ironwood sat by in deep thoughts, ignoring the sound of metal and machinery next to him. He reminisced the events before, the realization of how little power he truly had, how few allies he truly had. Worse still was what he almost did from all this information. But now a new gate has opened, a series of worlds all with diverse powersets and characters. Perhaps in one of these worlds he could find the key to kill off that witch, perhaps he wouldn't need to cause so much suffering to his people, perhaps he wouldn't have to be the villa-

"Yes! It works!" Marcy cheered, snapping Ironwood from his thoughts. Turning around, the sounds of machinery have been replaced by simple buzzing created by a rotating machine which he quickly recognized to be a cotton candy machine. The ranger herself held a stick of cotton candy which she was holding up for the general, gesturing for him to take it.

"Sure, I'll take it. But bribery can only get you so far" Ironwood said sternly before taking the stick.
"Heh, you remind me of someone. The only thing missing is some cool long title that you scream in place of your name. Like..." Marcy replied before standing up and clearing her throat "GENERAL IRONWOOD! HEADMASTER OF ATLAS ACADEMY, FUTURE SLAYER OF SALEM THE GRIMM WITCH, AND COMMANDER OF THE MOST ADVANCED MILITARY OF REMNANT!"

With that display finished, Marcy turned to face her companion, finding him looking at her in utter disappointment with one of his eyebrows raised. "Uh, too much?" the ranger asked nervously. "I'll keep that in mind" Ironwood replied, earning Marcy's relief as she sat back down. The awkward silence was broken when the two noticed a particular purple suited blonde Japanese man walk by, his stance and form completely unassuming to anyone who isn't aware of such a man.

"I've told about that guy, haven't I?" Marcy asked, wanting to break the silence.
"The serial killer, was it? Wait, you said he makes people explode and leave nothing behind, correct?" Ironwood replied.

"Yeah, what's wrong?".
"Nothing at all? Not even dust or blood?".

"Not even a soul. The only way you can come back from that is with resurrection" Marcy explained before noticing a change of behavior in Ironwood. Despite his disciplined posture and demeanor, his tone almost seemed, elated. The ranger could've sworn she saw a lightbulb pop up in the general's head and all he lacked at this point was a smile.

"Excuse me for a minute" he said before getting up and approaching Kira, making sure to stand 5 meters away from him "Hello, Yoshikage Kira was it?".
"Yes, you're the new benefactor, right?" Kira asked.

"I have a task for you. In return I'll allow you to have as many of these as you need. This is a similar arrangement you made with that detachable heroine, was it?" Ironwood asked before detaching his metal hand and tossing it to the serial killer.
"It's not the same..." he replied.

"We have the technology to convert machine to flesh. Let me remind you that these can be modified for whatever your desires" the general continued, earning Kira's interest.
"Well, a point's a point. I'm just glad you're not making a scene" he replied, an ominous aura now radiating from him.

"Now I would like an hour. I have a few things to prepare".

detroit%20comeback.jpg

165a8b93b82c7756382130605777.jpg

VS
UjbSS6bxsyiXq1jLmWwp7VE2bgYZW02MuWon0e3UyKo.jpg

Also I don’t think Salem can see or interact with killer queen although it doesn’t matter since you just need to kill the squishy user.

they both have ways of killing each other but it seems Kira can do it easier considering he just needs killer queen to just touch Salem (which is easy as she can’t see or feel it) and then detonate. (Which would kill her as it also destroys the soul)

they both have ways of killing each other but it seems Kira can do it easier considering he just needs killer queen to just touch Salem (which is easy as she can’t see or feel it) and then detonate. (Which would kill her as it also destroys the soul)
He's getting outranged due to flight and very long range. And I'm tentatively sure SHA doesn't have transmutation

There's a reason I used BtD Kira

Kira has an hour of prep time and prior knowledge
Then he just sets up BTD and wins, there are enough civilians to get it going, he literally just needs to set it up on some random person, tell them to inform this person who he is, and wait. He wouldn't even need to deal with the time rewind because it's only one person he needs to get rid of.

Then he just sets up BTD and wins, there are enough civilians to get it going, he literally just needs to set it up on some random person, tell them to inform this person who he is, and wait. He wouldn't even need to deal with the time rewind because it's only one person he needs to get rid of.
Doesn't BTD's activation also rewind time?

The initial time yes. But the initial time, Kira retains his memory so it's a nonissue.
The following times, the Stand just follows what Kira wants, it'll blow away the targets and then rewind time, forcing the targets to die on the following loop due to fate. But he's only dealing with one person, he doesn't need to kill 5 people, all at once, without showing his hand or making it known he's attacking them, all without any interaction between him, his BTD host or the targets.

Killing one person is going to be entirely unproblematic with an hour of prep with BTD.
Hell with an hour of prep he can also just use BTD to figure out what she's doing, rewind time, then set a basic bitch bomb#1 charge trap as she'll be fated to take the same actions again, even if she somehow knew.

The following times, the Stand just follows what Kira wants, it'll blow away the targets and then rewind time, forcing the targets to die on the following loop due to fate. But he's only dealing with one person, he doesn't need to kill 5 people, all at once, without showing his hand or making it known he's attacking them, all without any interaction between him, his BTD host or the targets.
Oh OK then. Yeah that was the plan. Set up BTD and survive until it reactivates. The only issue is if Salem flies too far away for someone to convey the trigger
basic bitch bomb#1
Wait, wouldn't he have to retract BtD to do so?

Wait, wouldn't he have to retract BtD to do so?
Just set it up before placing BTD. It ain't like he can't activate BTD, deactivate it for a second, then activate it again. In fact, he outright says himself that's what he was going to do seconds before Josuke rolled up behind his ass in order to make their deaths a fact.
He just needs to know the general path she'd take, go back in time, throw a pebble on the ground that's been rigged, and then slap BTD on.
Oh OK then. Yeah that was the plan. Set up BTD and survive until it reactivates. The only issue is if Salem flies too far away for someone to convey the trigger
Why would she? Any reason to assume some completely random stranger uttering the word "Kira", writing it down, or even attempting to say it with her in the vicinity would cause her to flee? Or hell, not even his name, but them simply talking about him or trying to mention he exists.
And if she does... Well, so what? That means she's always going to be fated to do that no matter what, would be easy to play around. Assuming that even works given it would have to be far enough away that she can't make visual contact or hear anything from the host.

Why would she? Any reason to assume some completely random stranger uttering the word "Kira", writing it down, or even attempting to say it with her in the vicinity would cause her to flee? Or hell, not even his name, but them simply talking about him or trying to mention he exists.
Oh... I can give prior knowledge for that in case this is a stomp

80% of the verse of RWBY looking at Prep Time Kira before he soloes them all with one click of Bites The Dust be like
jojos-bizarre-adventure-jojos-great-days-diamond-is-unbreakable-kira-gif-24192691.gif

What happened to you giving up on vs threads?
i said i gave up making those but i never said id give up on readin and votin (tbf i did give up commenting other than commenting on a few vs matches), you essentially replaced me with making crappy jojo matches

Wouldn't matter if he has prep and prior knowledge, at that point it's just abusing the **** out of fate and the fact she can't actually do anything different beyond minor deviations that ultimately result in the same path. Something that isn't gonna matter if Kira rolls up with prior knowledge as he can just account for what she can do and lay traps.

And still probably wouldn't matter, unless she can teleport, she aint getting away in time before someone proc's BTD, because reminder, in the story Hayato was actively preventing BTD and going out of his way to refuse to talk, but in this case, some civ that Kira pulled off the street and is threatening them probably to say shit isn't gonna play out the same way it did in part 4.
What happened to you giving up on vs threads?
Gave up making them.
Oh... I can give prior knowledge for that in case this is a stomp
Bruh this match is a tremendously huge mismatch, it's gonna be a stomp one way or the other, there isn't any chance to make this even slightly fair.

Back