• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshikage Kira vs. Frisk (Of Pacifism And Endless Murder) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, does being stuck in a BtD timeloop even count as incap? Frisk could still attack Kira before the fated reset, forcing KC to deactivate BtD and pull out KQ again.

Kira using BtD on himself is something that he did when he was extremely cornered. I don't even know if that would stop Frisk's reset really.

Considering Frisk's reset is likely set to before the fight even started, Kira would need to affect Frisk's own save slot to make anything stick.

I'm still not sure if BtD loops count as incap considering Frisk could still just beat him/ pull out Killer Queen before the bomb/fated death goes off in one specific instance of the repeating hour.

I mean, if he sees Frisk looping wouldn't he just assume Frisk was hit by Bite the Dust instead of assuming Frisk is capable of doing that themselves.

And doesn't Frisk actively powernull any other time manipulator "weaker" (not an AP thing) than they are?

And that Heat Manip better be taken off. No-one agreed with it because it's done by turning a termostat up and down. One Frisk doesn't carry around.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And doesn't Frisk actively powernull any other time manipulator "weaker" (not an AP thing) than they are?
Weaker in DT (which would be AP) but stands work on completely different mechanics altogether, so no null, likely.

DT does not = AP. Asriel didn't have enough DT to overpower Frisk, but his full power left Frisk paralyzed still.

Anyway, tying Frisk up would just prompt him to load regardless.

But I wonder, if Frisk were to actually tell the truth to Kira about him looping time every time Frisk dies, making them stuck in an enernal loop unless Frisk wins, if Kira would just accept a truce, if not a plain loss.

He wouldn't mind eternally fighting?

I also still don't understand if Frisk already sold their soul or no. It doesn't change too much here, but it does in many other places.

Anyhow, even if he accepted, it'd be inconclusive. If he doesn't, it's still inconclusive.

The thing is BtD only goes off at a point in time, not at Kira's will (except for the first time). If Frisk forces him to bring out KQ, incaps him, or kills him before everything resets, BtD will deactivate.

How is this inconclusive? After enough resets Frisk will know how to counter Kira's ability and can just kill/incap him. Pretty sure Kira has no win-con.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
How is this inconclusive? After enough resets Frisk will know how to counter Kira's ability and can just kill/incap him. Pretty sure Kira has no win-con.
With that durability, it's nigh impossible for Frisk to do that.

By making it impossible to knock him out, and there is no way Frisk can tie him up without getting exploded.

Doesn't he? I thought we sorta agreed on that stuff.

Everytime he attacks a monster their soul breaks yeah? Or do we just say every monster has that?

To be fair though yellow soul mode lets him attack souls directly like when he fought mettaton. He clicks a button on his phone and he goes into yellow mode.

Monster's main weakness is that their soul is so weak that it can't survive outside their body, with the exception of Boss monsters (Toriel, Asgore and Asriel), whose souls stay intact for a few seconds before breaking (as you see when you kill each one of them).

Alphys' amalgamates were created by trying to strenghten the dying monsters' souls so that they could eventually have enough souls to break the barrier without human souls.

I mean okay but.

They still attack souls and has soul manipulation on their profile so you gotta tell me where that comes from. Yellow soul mode causes him to attack souls and attack from a distance anyways. Basically, they've shown to be able to hit souls before.

No.

Frisk never once attacked a soul.

Yellow mode just makes their soul fire energy beams. Energy beams that failed to actually hurt Mettaton's ghost despite ghost being possible to harm with attacks directed at souls.

When faced with the lost souls in the Asriel fight they couldn't hit them.

When faced with a ghost, Frisk was unable to hit him, either.

But what's that whole part about keystone revealikg his soul to you then? You literally shoot the heart shaped soul during the fight, it lets Frisk hit a monsters soul.

Keystone? The only soulshaped thing I remember you shooting is mettaton's heart, but that isn't his soul, because... his ghost is his soul. That's supposed to be his battery, which is why he "only" runs out of stamina as long as you attack that.

Even then, at most you can argue that Frisk has non-physical interaction against souls that are outside of a body, but he can't effect Mettaton's soul while it's inside him, and he can't affect Kira's either.

Non-Physical Interaction =/= Soul Manipulation. If you have one, that doesn't automatically mean you have the other.

And even if Frisk had NPI, Killer Queen would still mop the floor with him.

Regardless, the only thing keeping Frisk from (eventually) incapping Kira with sleep manip is BtD, which we still haven't addressed.

Isn't Frisks sleep manip like really bad

Doesn't it come from singing a lullaby to an enemy who was already tired

Okay, if that's all that Frisk gets Sleep Manipulation from, they really shouldn't have it. All they do is sing a song to Night Knight, who is sleep prone as mentioned before, and it's only slightly improved when they learn the song from Shyren.

Well, Frisk apparently has reactive power level, so they can probably hurt Kira regardless (again...eventually because RESET overcomes exploding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back