• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait do you mean cold-blooded? I don't think it's specifically an ice-based creature
Looking at the ability section, it seems to use predominately ice based attacks and stuff, but yeah that too, it's not gonna have a body temperature that would give SHA means to track it, like maybe if Kira told it manually, but they start 1km apart and out of sight so I doubt he's doing that.

Looking at the ability section, it seems to use predominately ice based attacks and stuff, but yeah that too, it's not gonna have a body temperature that would give SHA means to track it, like maybe if Kira told it manually, but they start 1km apart and out of sight so I doubt he's doing that.
Damnit

I will get a viable D&D match for Kira someday

Naga seems to have NPI, how layered is it? Would power null against things that are not magic? His probability hax seems op.
Technically the power null is against "supernatural" powers. This is vague in implication since certain subsections of supernatural powers aren't classified as such in D&D (rather "extraordinary").

Back