• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoruichi Shihoin vs Minamoto no Yorimitsu

Let's do this,a fight between two attractive girl with deadly traits (thought Raikou is more deadly......in terms of love,ngoahahahahahaha) here,who would win in this fight!!?

-Soul Society/Arrancar Arc Yoruichi is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Kyoto

-Range is 10 meters

-Win via death!!!

DjtDC00U4AEhukp.jpg large
Yoruichi shihouin render 61 by furiya sama-d94afye

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

This is actually a very nice matchup. I'll vote later, though, I want to actually make whatever I post detailed.

I come into this thread with 24 messages expecting some interesting arguments being thrown around and I just see walls of bumps... This is so sad, Tristan play Despacito.

That aside, with both Raikou and Yoruichi possessing speed amps (Mana Burst and Mystic Slayer for Raikou, and Shunpo for Yoruichi), their top speeds shouldn't be all that different, but Mystic Slayer is a passive boost, so Raikou outspeeds normally. That, plus her clones from Ox King Storm Call, her magic resistance that nopes the weaker Kido spells, and more ranged attacks with her lightning and arrows has me voting for Raikou.

Kinda confused on why Yoruichi is only Mountain in this key considering it reasoning is she makes Ulq wary even with Yammy's help. Scaling chain is - Base Ulq = Masked Ichigo >>> Base Grimmjow >>> Bankai Ichigo >> Shikai Ichigo >= SS Unpatched Kenpachi > Bankai Hitsugaya = 657 megatons. Yammy at the time goes in between Bankai and Shikai Ichigo. For someone who can sense the power level of people around him, Ulq being wary of someone who is well below the guys he stomps makes little sense when she isn't hax'd like Kisuke.

Mana Burst, Mystery Slayer, clones and MR will definitely help but I am just wondering if its enough to not get two or three shot here, seeing as Shunko is also a pretty big amp. Yoruichi can also power null by countering the flow of mana in the attack which makes range even more ineffective against her.

I'm thinking very decisive win for Yoruichi right now.

Back