• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overlord_Darkness

Username Only
Hello. In this thread I want to brought up Yog-Sothoth from Nasuverse. Since BDE Type 2 was changed and now it grants at least Low 1-A, then Yog-Sothoth should has this tier on the page.

Here's profile

Here's major statements

Agree: @Grabbing_dragon
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Bro. We've gone over this already in a previous thread as well as threads from a year ago.

"All possible dimensions" is a mistranslation.

Type 2 BDE should just be flat out removed too since it uses an incorrect translation.

Last edited:
Bro. We've gone over this already.

Type 2 BDE should just be flat out removed too since it uses an incorrect translation.
💀💀 thier realy no point to this thread it should be deleted

Bro. We've gone over this already in a previous thread as well as threads from a year ago.

"All possible spaces". Alright.. Space includes dimensionality as well as time. In this case, all possible spaces = all possible dimensions.

Example: space with 4th geometrical dimension or with 5th e.t.c.

So no problem with that.

And profile directly states: "encompasses all possible spaces". No problem with that too.

"All possible spaces". Alright.. Space includes dimensionality as well as time. In this case, all possible spaces = all possible dimensions.

Example: space with 4th geometrical dimension or with 5th e.t.c.

So no problem with that.

And profile directly states: "encompasses all possible spaces". No problem with that too.
It does not say "All possible dimensions" it says "every space" and then talks about 3-D space in context. (yes I know it scales above 3-D here but that's just because there are multiple writers who likely dont know about the other information about the cosmology but the point is that it doesnt extend to all possible extensions of space)

Last edited:
It does not say "All possible dimensions" it says "every space" and then talks about 3-D space in context.

There was some message in previous threads from year ago that explains how japanese verses often uses directions as indicators of dimensionality beyond 3D. As I remember, bro used as example Pokemon verse and few others.

Plus, Nasuverse already has some higher-dimensions like the Moon Cell or Avalon which makes this interpretation valid.

UPD: that's why I see no problem with "all possible spaces" be also interpretation of higher-dimensions in terms of Yog's power.

Last edited:
There was some message in previous threads from year ago that explains how japanese verses often uses directions as indicators of dimensionality beyond 3D. As I remember, bro used as example Pokemon verse and few others.

Plus, Nasuverse already has some higher-dimensions like the Moon Cell or Avalon which makes this interpretation valid.
I asked Ultima about this on Discord and he said its fine to just interpret it as referring to 3-D space alone.

Executor also has a good explanation on this too and said it referred to 3-D as well.

It only scales above the higher dimensions because F/GO isn't consistent with the writing or cosmology of the verse since there are multiple writers and they likely dont know every single little piece of information.

I asked Ultima about this on Discord and he said its fine to just interpret it as referring to 3-D space alone.

Executor also has a good explanation on this too and said it referred to 3-D as well.

It only scales above 3-D/4-D because F/GO isn't consistent with the writing or cosmology of the verse since there are multiple writers and they likely dont know every single little piece of information.
F/GO considered as main canon for Nasuverse as well as other works like Tsukuhime. Ofc it has multiple writers, but it doesn't make their input invalid bc', again, F/GO still to be canon which includes this particular part as well.

About interpretation: it depends from verse to verse. In Nasuverse, I think, it's okay to consider it higher because of already existing higher-dimensional structures which basically added to this spaces because of Yog-sothoth's existence beyond The World.

UPD: DeepL translates orig JP script with "all possible", so... Meme

F/GO considered as main canon for Nasuverse as well as other works like Tsukuhime. Ofc it has multiple writers, but it doesn't make their input invalid bc', again, F/GO still to be canon which includes this particular part as well.

About interpretation: it depends from verse to verse. In Nasuverse, I think, it's okay to consider it higher because of already existing higher-dimensional structures which basically added to this spaces because of Yog-sothoth's existence beyond The World.
I agree it should extend to moon cell and avalon since that kinda just happens when it's beyond the dimensions of the universe but that's still only scaling to as much many dimensions there are in the cosmology and not "all possible extensions of dimensionality". My point is just that the statement only extends to specific dimensions/directions.

I agree it should extend to moon cell and avalon since that kinda just happens when it's beyond the dimensions of the universe but that's still only scaling to as much many dimensions there are in the cosmology and not "all possible extensions of dimensionality". My point is just that the statement only extends to specific dimensions/directions.
I understand that. I can send translation from DeepL when there's will be sunlight in my region, bc' it claims "all possible spaces".

Also I want to add that BDE Type 2 is legit in this particular case bc' of existence beyond such spaces of the Universe and Outer Universe (where Cthulhu has Sunken Spiral Castle with non-euclidian geometry)

I understand that. I can send translation from DeepL when there's will be sunlight in my region, bc' it claims "all possible spaces".

Also I want to add that BDE Type 2 is legit in this particular case bc' of existence beyond such spaces of the Universe and Outer Universe (where Cthulhu has Sunken Spiral Castle with non-euclidian geometry)
Non-euclidean geometry doesn't really mean much for proving BDE type 2 tho or all possible dimensions.

Looking at this, it appears that type 2 BDE was meant to be kept and was deemed valid. That's all I feel like contributing. If it's wrong, it's wrong. If it's right, it's right.
Ultima more than likely based it on the (incorrect) translation of "all possible dimensions" and whats said on the BDE type 2 justification, also considering with the screenshot I sent of him on discord saying it refers to 3-D space.

Back