• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yikes! I suppose even Fuji May Cry after looking at this upgrade CRT

@Deagonx then by all means make a CRT if you think it's not legit.

I literally did with my initial post. The fact you're using Qawsed's post despite it being clear the opposition didn't remotely read the full blog makes it hard for me to take the points seriously.

I bring up Dragon ball because you're making an argument that a general stance on what hypertimelines are "timelines containing smaller timelines" doesn't count for tier 1, which isn't true because Dragon Ball had several major CRTs to push for it and it got accepted. So again, either what you think the standards are doesn't align with the actual wiki standard or the standards aren't clear cut. Also the QnA doesn't remotely talk about hypertimelines so Idk why you're so fixated on a page that doesn't explain shit.

You want to discuss the standards, make a QnA or CRT thread talking about because numerous other verses have this as the main arguments for tier 1.

What does that have to do with this thread? You telling me that DB passed without meeting the standard doesn't have anything to do with this discussion. Please stop derailing with this whataboutism, this is not a dragon ball thread.

I literally did with my initial post. The fact you're using Qawsed's post despite it being clear the opposition didn't remotely read the full blog makes it hard for me to take the points seriously.
No you didn't, you stated the exact same thing that multiple people made clear does not satisfy the existing requirements.

I bring up Dragon ball because you're making an argument that a general stance on what hypertimelines are "timelines containing smaller timelines" doesn't count for tier 1, which isn't true because Dragon Ball had several major CRTs to push for it and it got accepted.
I have already explained why this reasoning is definitively invalid. Major CRTs can and have gotten things wrong, so even if your claim that the arguments for both were identical was true, the fact that DB passed means absolutely nothing to this CRT in terms of its validity.

Also the QnA doesn't remotely talk about hypertimelines so Idk why you're so fixated on a page that doesn't explain shit.

You want to discuss the standards, make a QnA or CRT thread talking about because numerous other verses have this as the main arguments for tier 1.
The FAQ talks about what the actual standards are for obtaining a higher temporal axis, nothing about the concept of a "larger timeline containing smaller timelines" satisfies those requirements. If you aren't working off of what the actual written standards are, what are you basing this off of?

I bring up Dragon ball because you're making an argument that a general stance on what hypertimelines are "timelines containing smaller timelines" doesn't count for tier 1, which isn't true because Dragon Ball had several major CRTs to push for it and it got accepted. So again, either what you think the standards are doesn't align with the actual wiki standard or the standards aren't clear cut. Also the QnA doesn't remotely talk about hypertimelines so Idk why you're so fixated on a page that doesn't explain shit.

Why is dragon ball being brought up? And DB's hypertimelines aren't as simple as, "timelines containing smaller timelines", that's a gross blatant misinterpretation of why DB actually got them, what does it have to do with this verse? It took like 3 crt's to get ours accepted with multiple staff saying it was correct, many of which were "tier 1 experts". This is the same whataboutism DB fans got called out on when our thread was made, you're a staff, make an example, and don't do it yourself.

@TiltedFN because Deagon brought up a general standard question saying it's not enough when I bring up other verses (Dragon ball being the most popular example) of hypertimelines being used.

@Deagonx Maybe don't derail this by saying that the standards aren't legit when you clearly didn't read the full blog in the first place.

You mean the folks that didn't read the full blog and explained why it's a hypertimeline, something other staff members have looked into and see it being ok based on past experience?

No it would mean that something isn't right when it comes to how hypertimelines are used in this wiki. Which if you're going to say something that's the opposite of what others have said in regards to what the standard for hypertimelines are in the first place, then we'd need some general site wide thread to get to the bottom of this.

You wanna quote where does it talk about higher temporal axis? Because I CTRL-F'd through that entire QnA and nothing there remotely talks about "higher temporal axis". Also I'm basing this off of past CRTs where Hypertimelines were argued and accepted upon for other verses since the QnA doesn't remotely address this in the slightest.

Maybe don't derail this by saying that the standards aren't legit when you clearly didn't read the full blog in the first place.
I did read the full blog. If this was a question of what the actual facts of the cosmology are in DMC, we could've dispensed with the random DB derailing and focused on that. You have claimed that there is an overarching timeline that contains the minor timelines of each individual world within it, and that this qualifies for an additional temporal axis. This isn't true. Are you saying that I am mistaken about the standards, or that there is more information that justifies it? If so, what information do you have to add to the argument I described above?

No it would mean that something isn't right when it comes to how hypertimelines are used in this wiki. Which if you're going to say something that's the opposite of what others have said in regards to what the standard for hypertimelines are in the first place, then we'd need some general site wide thread to get to the bottom of this.
What are you talking about? I haven't said something "opposite of what others have said in regard to what the standards are for hypertimelines." I literally quoted the author of the current standards saying it twice! From the thread where the current standards were deliberated and established:
Let me say that the last thread was not supposed to be a change of the standard, in my understanding. If it changed the standard, then the text was interpreted differently than I thought it would be.

In general, the standard should still be that we ensure that the second time dimension actually flows in a different direction than the first.

So a time dimension just encompassing multiple timelines should in itself indeed not suffice, as that could still go into the same direction (i.e. flow into the same future, just on a spatially greater scale).

I personally thought that's what the current explanation would convey. If not, I'm not against it being clarified further.
The important thing is that it's clear that different directions are a necessity. If "separate" means something in that sense it's fine. If separate just means separate in space or separate due to one being a subset of the other, then not.

You wanna quote where does it talk about higher temporal axis? Because I CTRL-F'd through that entire QnA and nothing there remotely talks about "higher temporal axis". Also I'm basing this off of past CRTs where Hypertimelines were argued and accepted upon for other verses since the QnA doesn't remotely address this in the slightest.
I did quote it. Multiple times. Here and here. The relevant section of the FAQ is here
Outside of explanations which state that multiple time dimensions exist it is difficult to show that a fiction has more than one. The key point that has to be established is that there is a kind of time that flows in a different direction than the past or the future or any of the spatial directions.
Of particular consideration are instances in which timelines as a whole being changed, such that there is a timeline (or multiple timelines) before they were changed and after they were changed or created / destroyed. As the timelines as a whole are changed, the before and after in this context can't be the past and future the timelines usually use, but should be a separate direction.
One other pitfall to consider is the case of branching timelines, where one can return to a past with less timelines by just going back to a point in the regular past that was before the split happened. In such cases one has to decide based on context if that is meant or if a prior version where the splits also didn't exist in the regular future is meant. The former case doesn't qualify for an additional time dimension, while the latter might if it meets the other outlined criteria.
Things like timelines having time that passes at different rates would not qualify, as even the theory of general relativity already establishes that with just one regular time dimension time can flow at different rates in different places. Time flowing backwards in another universe would also not qualify it to have an additional time dimension, as it would still use the same directions of past and future as regular time, just with events playing out in reverse. For the same reasons, statements about independent time streams or of separate kinds of time, which could flow parallel to the original time, would not qualify.
Neither would dimensions that are timeless voids or are described as beyond spacetime in general qualify.

Also I'm basing this off of past CRTs where Hypertimelines were argued and accepted upon for other verses since the QnA doesn't remotely address this in the slightest.
So you're literally admitting that there is no such standard. All of the ways in which a greater temporal axis could be achieved were laid out in the FAQ, this isn't one of them. Which means either your understanding of these other verses is mistaken or they were applied mistakenly. I don't care which one it is, neither have any bearing on the validity of this CRT or our actual standards.

So you're literally admitting that there is no such standard. All of the ways in which a greater temporal axis could be achieved were laid out in the FAQ, this isn't one of them. Which means either your understanding of these other verses is mistaken or they were applied mistakenly. I don't care which one it is, neither have any bearing on the validity of this CRT or our actual standards.
That's not what he's saying at all, he's saying that it's not established as a standard either way but based on past CRTs, it is an accepted method to get 5-D.

That's not what he's saying at all, he's saying that it's not established as a standard either way but based on past CRTs, it is an accepted method to get 5-D.
This is wrong on multiple accounts. The first is that we have a section of the FAQ dedicated to explaining how one can justify that a cosmology actually has an additional temporal axis in scenarios where it isn't directly stated. The fact that "timelines within a bigger timeline" wasn't mentioned doesn't mean there isn't an established standard, it means that claim is not encompassed by the list of qualifying criteria.

Moreover, in the discussion thread where these standards were developed, it was explicitly stated that this was not a sufficient basis.

Past CRTs do not create standards, this isn't like a Supreme Court thing where the decisions of past moderators are binding moving forward, and this sets aside the fact that the claim that the situations are comparable is both A) Entirely outside the scope of this CRT and B) Being actively contested by the verse supporters here.

That is absolutely not a way to get hypertimelines, you need much more than that. And it literally is established as a standard. Has been for a while now actually. Simply having a timeline inside of a timeline isn't the correct requirements. These self contained timelines need to harbor their own time axis, on top of being serviced by a higher timeline that has it's own time axis. An overarching timeline can share the same time axis as lesser timelines, DT explained this to us. A timeline of two universes would be modeled as, Rx{1, 2} x RxRxR or A multiverse of 2 timelines would be, {1,2)x(RxRxR)xR. They are both the same thing, spatialtemporal separation doesn't introduce separate time axes. Anyways, not gonna comment on this thread anymore, and i'm not saying DMC doesn't qualify, im simply stating the general standards requirements and what it takes to actually qualify.

To clarify, my message was in response to what Deagonx said about Glass's quote, as it misinterpreted what he was trying to say. I'm not particularly interested in debating standards, so you don't need to explain it to me

If the two realms occupy the same physical space and time still flows irregularly or it's erased on one are but not the other, it could be an indication of two temporal axis.
Actually, this basically just shows that there are different temporal dimensions from each other, it is not evidence of an extra temporal dimension or vertical axis, but I guess this is not the place to discuss that.

Then god knows at this point what qualifies for you if such plothora of evidences shouldn't be even considered 5D despite DBS got it with way less evidence whatsoever.

icegif-660.gif
DBS take this up because it included a 4-D timeline within each snapshot in the timeline there.

Time travel is done through snapshots within the timeline, and if you go to different timelines within time travel and it does within an overarching timeline (which is basically not the same as going to another or an alternate timeline) and that's basically what an event was like before it changed and even though you went there If it still hasn't changed without an external factor, it means it's a hypertimeline.

DB basically has this

Last edited:
@Deagonx and yet I've not seen a full refute to the blog beyond just talking about the summarizing points, again if you actually did and claim it's wrong, you would've responded to them all already.

Given what other staff members have talked about with hypertimelines in the past, yes I'd have to say you're saying the opposite.

That's not what I was asking for, I asked for you to show me where it was in the QnA, not where you mentioned it.

And said FAQ was addressed in the blog when it comes to the nature of the demon world. You keep saying the FAQ talks about this but the blog directly addresses it, so how about you try to debunk the whole thing instead of just telling me that I'm wrong?

@Deagonx and yet I've not seen a full refute to the blog beyond just talking about the summarizing points, again if you actually did and claim it's wrong, you would've responded to them all already.
The near entirety of this CRT has been unanimously rejected, the only point that has received any support is the "extra temporal axis" claim, the full content of which I have indeed addressed. If you believe I missed something or that there is more to the argument beyond "timeline that contains other timelines" which is explicitly insufficient evidence, then let me know what it is.

That's not what I was asking for, I asked for you to show me where it was in the QnA, not where you mentioned it.
I did. In the very comment you are responding to. In the sentence on the same line as, and immediately after the one which you are complaining about.
I did quote it. Multiple times. Here and here. The relevant section of the FAQ is here

And said FAQ was addressed in the blog when it comes to the nature of the demon world. You keep saying the FAQ talks about this but the blog directly addresses it, so how about you try to debunk the whole thing instead of just telling me that I'm wrong?
I have. This is just stonewalling at this point.

@Deagonx Ah yes, by the near entirety of the CRT you mean the summary and not the actual blog, which the discussion is nowhere near concluded, and by unanimously rejected you mean the fact we have a handful of staff members agreeing or disagreeing with the upgrades? Gotcha.

Please clarify exactly where the blog addresses it, since I can't see that.

In the Justification for the tier 1 cosmology section they directly quote the FAQ and use it as an example of what's being argued in the first place for the tier 1 while using the images that Qawsed used earlier in the thread as an example on how the demon world functions.
Isn't the current topic about hypertimelines? That section's about a ray of light splitting unending darkness.

I'm talking about everything from below that up to the TLDR section. since the FAQ's referenced numerous times when talking about the nature of the demon world with how it can contain numerous tier 2 structures within it.

I'm talking about everything from below that up to the TLDR section. since the FAQ's referenced numerous times when talking about the nature of the demon world with how it can contain numerous tier 2 structures within it.
Tell me exactly where that blog addresses the FAQ's requirement for hypertimelines. Since I've looked over the blog myself but can't find that.

Sup ladies and gentlemen

As you know, we sophisticated gigachad DMC bros before hoes were ignored... Left to die on the road... Without any mercy... But you know what? We decided to came back with vengeance from the ashes of despair.

"B-B-BuT sOnIc HoW'S tHaT pOsSiBlE???"

You may ask? Foolishly? So lets start by answering your questions, shall we?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Origin of Reality

The Underworld (or Demon World for that matter) is a home for Demons and the place where they usually reside at as we know there are only two main realms in the entire cosmology which are Human World and Demon World, the dualities of the reality, absolutely opposing one another no matter how you look at it.

But don't let this fool you into thinking that both realms are comparable to eachother. Demon World is the very product of the primordial universe which gave birth to Human World as one of its aspects in the the first place. Yeah that's right, the whole space-time continuum of the Human World is basically a part of Demon World before Pluto decided to be a lil bitch about it and yeet the thing out of the whole reality for stability's sake.

So we have this fact and many scans that indicates Demon World is a place that houses countless L2C structures within its scope, being infinite in size or not doesn't matter coz Demon World will engulf it nonetheless and you need to travel between realms through portals soo it's safe to assume that the realms are seemingly displaced on the fifth spatial axis and would highlight the argument for 5D Demon World already. Even 6D when you factor in how Demon World has its own temporal axis in totality via Sparda sealing the flow of time of the entire Demon World as well as it being called Chaos Timeline in Peak of Mid.

But this is just a tip of the iceberg.

Realms beyond space and time

This section covers regarding the special dimensions we encountered throughout the entire series. Lets start with the more obvious one. Helfilth's domain (as we like to call it for now) is also called "Nightmare space" where we fought his Nightmare versions of bosses and himself at last. Here the description of the RAID mode was interesting regarding her... Apparently the place she wanders at transcends space and time alike. Implying the realm where she resides at is a fifth dimensional plane of existence as that is the only description that goes with what we have here. Secondly, we have Mundus' palace or Marble Vault as some may call it is a very special place that has two infinite stuff stored within it and on top of that, we have two separate statements that says that Mundus and his palace by extension exists outside of the flow of time... While being within Underworld... And having his alternate versions throughout the multiverse. Now what this can be taken as the palace/dimension of Mundus is soo greater in comparison to other dimensions that it goes beyond the scope of your usual temporal axis (4D) which should be a backup support of 5D realms within Demon World which would bump the cosmology scaling soo far upto 7D.

The Timeline

This is very interesting part of the cosmology that we never noticed before till recently. The first realization came when Dante was teleported in the alternate timeline where Mundus won the war against Humans as those dumbasses betrayed Sparda who was helping him which led to Demon World totally consuming Human World as a whole. Now this is where the curiosity stood up... The timeline includes both Human and Demon World despite both worlds being totally separated from one another either via dimensional wall or literal space-time fabric. This and Demons couldn't even travel to Human World without any special means like Hell Gate and so on.

This can mean only one thing... There is another layer of spatial and temporal axis that covers the structure of Demon World itself. The spatial axis comes from Demon World itself being displaced on an axis where it doesn't collide with Human World which, may i remind, is absolutely out of its reach through either lore or gameplay as well as there being a space between these two realms. Whereas the temporal axis comes from obviously the overarching timeline that contains both worlds totally separated from one another within its storage. This would bump the scaling upto 9D for the scalable feats of Demon Gods in the verse.

The Multiverse itself

That being said, I'll make this very clear and short. The multiverse of DMC works on MWI (Many World Interpretation) theory and since there are multiple scans for Endless/Infinite Demons within Demon World so the possible timelines would also be infinite. This is further backed up by Chen having infinite knowledge which stems from his future seeing capabilities via Beastheads. And thus, we conclude the 10D range for beings comparable to Beastheads and beyond.

This is the blog here for better view on the overall arguments so yeah... Have fun reading it!

Agreed: @Eseseso @HelloThere1089 @CurrySenpai @Planck69 (Thread Mod and agrees with 5D soo far) @Minos_the_Judge @HelloThere1089 @CurrySenpai (content moderator) @Tanin_iver @Random-Helper323 @Theglassman12 (Thread Mod and agrees with hypertimeline) @LuffyRuffy46307

Disagreed: @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara (Obviously lol) @Deagonx (Thread Mod) @Setsuna_tenma @Palito266

Neutral: @Woomica
I'll get to this, and I could point out the general tone, which leaves one dissatisfied, but I will first note that you have listed CurrySenpai as an agree twice, that CurrySenpai is not staff on VSBW (she is a Content Moderator on FC/OC), and finally that content moderators are not evaluating staff.

I'll get to this, and I could point out the general tone, which leaves one dissatisfied, but I will first note that you have listed CurrySenpai as an agree twice, that CurrySenpai is not staff on VSBW (she is a Content Moderator on FC/OC), and finally that content moderators are not evaluating staff.
I didn’t even notice this 😭

People really need to look at the big green thing that says fc/Oc wiki (we could change this and nominate me for thread mod though frfr)

@Agnaa It's in the "Now let's see what DT's new standard says" with the chart, though I might've misconstrued "realms bigger than tier 2 being tier 1" FAQ as such (granted nothing in the FAQ directly references hypertimelines in the first place).

Also are you done with your 60+ threads you're going through so now you can evaluate these threads or what?

Whatabouism is a bad argument here, I was the one who proposed the standards they are trying to pass, they do not qualify and in fact DB does not qualify and in the first 2 threads they made which I argued it was rejected. when I saw the third thread, I really had no strength left and never bothered but word is they had other proof. Regardless, I just let it run it's course.
So to clarify, timelines within a large timeline is still tier 2.
Overarching timelines need to be Qualitatively superior to the timelines in them and not just quantity i.e. Proof of some Higher D difference between them. Which is what the opposition kept pointing out, you cannot claim there is an overarching and there is not qualitative Superiority between them. And before anyone says it, infinitely largee than 2-C, is 2-A and not tier 1.
Also so far there is only one time axis in DMC as far as the evidences have provided.

@Agnaa It's in the "Now let's see what DT's new standard says" with the chart, though I might've misconstrued "realms bigger than tier 2 being tier 1" FAQ as such (granted nothing in the FAQ directly references hypertimelines in the first place).
That is not about the current topic, hypertimelines, it's about when physical separation between spaces creates bigger multiverses. So the blog does not address the FAQ in relation to the topic at hand, unless you have another section in mind.

Do you?

Also are you done with your 60+ threads you're going through so now you can evaluate these threads or what?
This likely wasn't your intention (so I apologize if I'm overreacting), but that sounds needlessly snide. He can evaluate his list of threads in whatever order he wants, and give special attention to any one in particular if it catches his interest. It just comes off as you demanding him to "go mind his own business."

I heard the very concerning claim that a staff member was accepting a CRT based on supposed precedent of DB, despite instruction pages clearly disagreeing with that reasoning.

That seemed like a very simple thing to evaluate (it only requires looking at the basis for one specific claim, and a few small sections of related instruction pages), and it seemed like something which should be cleared up by a dispassionate third party (clarifying that we give instruction pages priority over previously-accepted threads, or clarifying that the instruction page was sufficiently ambiguous/addressed that such an argument is plausible).

I don't want to evaluate this whole thread; I want to dig down into this one claim.

@ProfectusInfinity I'm asking if he's finally free since every other thread I've been a part of that he's been tagged for input, he said he's super busy with other threads. So no I'm not being snide, I'm genuinely asking if he's free to comment so we can get staff input beyond the small handful that hardly want to deal with threads like these.

@Agnaa It's not just DB but other verses where staff have talked about hypertimelines and accepted them being legit, again hardly anything exists on the wiki in terms of what qualifies for hypertimelines like how we have stabilization pages or creation pages or universal energy system pages to describe the standards in the first place.

So you're still busy then, got it.

Which i did actually. All the realms of Demon World alone are different from one another. Human World and Nirvana dimensions are the best example of this so idk what even is the problem here.

But I'm looking into the matter for now.
Containing it within it time's structure not containing it spatially

Hypertimeline is all about time structure. When you brought prove like "timeline containing other smaller timelines" the very common meaning of it are containing it within the timeline's space structure

If the entirety of time are just a small part in other time structure, it is greater timeline or hypertimeline

@Agnaa It's not just DB but other verses where staff have talked about hypertimelines and accepted them being legit, again hardly anything exists on the wiki in terms of what qualifies for hypertimelines like how we have stabilization pages or creation pages or universal energy system pages to describe the standards in the first place.
Then all those evaluations are wrong; we do have sufficiently clear standards in this section of the FAQ.
Outside of explanations which state that multiple time dimensions exist it is difficult to show that a fiction has more than one. The key point that has to be established is that there is a kind of time that flows in a different direction than the past or the future or any of the spatial directions.

Things like timelines having time that passes at different rates would not qualify, as even the theory of general relativity already establishes that with just one regular time dimension time can flow at different rates in different places. Time flowing backwards in another universe would also not qualify it to have an additional time dimension, as it would still use the same directions of past and future as regular time, just with events playing out in reverse. For the same reasons, statements about independent time streams or of separate kinds of time, which could flow parallel to the original time, would not qualify.

Neither would dimensions that are timeless voids or are described as beyond spacetime in general qualify. Unless they cotradict themselves, these realms should not have a time dimension at all, with change in them happening according to other principles. If they, on the other hand, do contradict themselves, the statement of them not having regular time would inherently not be reliable, making the idea equally unusable.

[...]

However, caution is necessary. As explained above, we require that the additional time dimension is "a line comprised of uncountably infinite points." If new versions of timelines are only created if they are changed, due to time travel for example, then the number of "snapshots" of the timeline would be far more limited. The amount of snapshots would be one more than the times the timeline was changed. So, for example, if the timeline is rewritten 2 times, there would be 3 snapshots of the timeline: the original, the timeline after the first rewrite and the timeline after the second rewrite. That are far less than the required uncountably infinite many.

[...]

One other pitfall to consider is the case of branching timelines, where one can return to a past with less timelines by just going back to a point in the regular past that was before the split happened. In such cases one has to decide based on context if that is meant or if a prior version where the splits also didn't exist in the regular future is meant. The former case doesn't qualify for an additional time dimension, while the latter might if it meets the other outlined criteria.
You must give priority to that information when evaluating CRTs. Timelines containing timelines isn't enough; it needs to be established as a separate temporal dimension that time could flow in distinct from past/future, or as there being uncountably infinitely many new points in time for each point in time.

If you think that information isn't in-line with how staff members want that to be treated, you're free to make a staff-only thread to revise that.

Sorry for the tone, its just my style.

Anyway i might have accidentally have him as agree there twice so lemme fix it. Also content Mod is just a label there and i suggest you to read the reply i made to Fuji right after for the actual arguments. Thanks for reviewing the CRT thread Bambu sir.

Isn't the current topic about hypertimelines? That section's about a ray of light splitting unending darkness.

That wasn't even the main focus at all throughout the entire blog making process and the CRT replies i made although that do qualify for the outer realm to be infinite in size which would lean towards the significance of the entire structure.

The general idea is that Demon World is a container of inner smaller realms that are absolutely opposite to one another when it comes to flow of time and being even infinite in size whatsoever. Yet needed portals to traverse through them.

So by the idea of sheer logic, this should suffice for 5D axis. Being significant or insignificant doesn't matter because there is another argument for Hypertimeline on top of the entire structure.

The near entirety of this CRT has been unanimously rejected, the only point that has received any support is the "extra temporal axis" claim, the full content of which I have indeed addressed. If you believe I missed something or that there is more to the argument beyond "timeline that contains other timelines" which is explicitly insufficient evidence, then let me know what it is.

Now wait there. Why claimed this thread has been "unanimously rejected" despite nobody has answered to my previous post yet? I still have answers to your questions so that's wild to me to just jump on the conclusion right on the get go.

All the arguments are just regarding the Demon World and i still haven't touched on the actual overarching timeline part yet. And thus, i want my previous post to be answered and then i reply back.

And this will take a while soo goodluck with that.

I did. In the very comment you are responding to. In the sentence on the same line as, and immediately after the one which you are complaining about.

I have. This is just stonewalling at this point.

Maybe you could use all that time to reply on the post then talking with others here idk?

Sorry for the tone, its just my style.

Anyway i might have accidentally have him as agree there twice so lemme fix it. Also content Mod is just a label there and i suggest you to read the reply i made to Fuji right after for the actual arguments. Thanks for reviewing the CRT thread Bambu sir.
I'll get to it if I'm able. Lots of you people wanna drag me into these things these days.

Also, she. Curry's a chick.

Now wait there. Why claimed this thread has been "unanimously rejected" despite nobody has answered to my previous post yet?
I am saying that most of the proposal has been unanimously rejected. This proposal goes all the way to 10-D, but the only staff agrees are for 5-D.

The only element of this CRT that still had viability was the proposal about the parallel universes representing a higher temporal axis. It's clear that this doesn't meet the standards.

That wasn't even the main focus at all throughout the entire blog making process and the CRT replies i made although that do qualify for the outer realm to be infinite in size which would lean towards the significance of the entire structure.

The general idea is that Demon World is a container of inner smaller realms that are absolutely opposite to one another when it comes to flow of time and being even infinite in size whatsoever. Yet needed portals to traverse through them.

So by the idea of sheer logic, this should suffice for 5D axis. Being significant or insignificant doesn't matter because there is another argument for Hypertimeline on top of the entire structure.
That's false. For a structure to be qualifyingly 5-D, it needs to be uncountably infinitely larger than 4-D constructs. A comparison of a ray of light to an endless expanse is, at best, countably infinitely bigger.

As far as I can tell, you were already told this, so idk why you're bringing it up again.

Back