• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach's Weakness Update Profile

1.) If his Aswhalen is use againts him, his powers are stop for an instant. (The silver Arrow was made from this.) 2.) He can see the futures of what his gazing at. (He can't see the future of people/things in another dimension. 3.) The Almighty is still weak to illusions and can't negate them, if his caught in them before activating the Almighty. 4.) If his killed, after reviving himself the Almighty power is off, he needs to turn it back on. (He didn't had the three pupils in his eyes which show if the power is on or off, when he cameback, and that's why he couldn't see the arrow. The mimihagi eyes on his body, don't represent the Almighty , as we saw when he fought Ichigo with his Almighty off, they were open even when the Almighty was off.

I think we should hold this off until Bleach has ended. Yhwach might not even be dead.

KuuIchigo said:
I think we should hold this off until Bleach has ended. Yhwach might not even be dead.
It doesn't matter. Is still a weakness, unless he comes and say that he saw everything and he let himself be caught like that.

Well, with all the speculations about Yhwach everywhere I go, I still think we should wait for the last chapter. Only a 2 week wait.

KuuIchigo said:
Well, with all the speculations about Yhwach everywhere I go, I still think we should wait for the last chapter. Only a 2 week wait.
Alright, will shall discuss his weakness here by then.

LordAizenSama said:
What're you basing the second point off?
Mimihagi, Aizen , Uryu, Ichibei. He himself said, that his powers work within his gaze and field of vision. He explain it to Ichibei. Many will say Mimihagi is immune, but then how was Yhwach able to know what it was after seen it. When it first appeared he didn't known what it was or who it was.

Ichibei killed him before he active the Almighty when he gave him stats of an ant but he still came back.... unless you think Ichibei isn't powerful enaugh to kill an ant lol

M11UTD said:
Ichibei killed him before he active the Almighty when he gave him stats of an ant but he still came back.... unless you think Ichibei isn't powerful enaugh to kill an ant lol
This is irrvelant and out of the topic at hand. Also, he didn't die he was alive and talking as he was falling.

HokageMangaVox said:
LordAizenSama said:
What're you basing the second point off?
Mimihagi, Aizen , Uryu, Ichibei. He himself said, that his powers work within his gaze and field of Vision. He explain it to Ichibei. Many will say Mimihagi is immune, but then how was Yhwach able to know what it was after seen it. When it first appeared he didn't known what it was or who it was.
Can I get the page for that? I looked through their fight and didn't see what you're describing here. Yhwach says what he sees in the future, he can also understand. Not that it works in his field of vision. It also doesn't make sense interpreting it that way, as Yhwach said he can see every possible future clearly, and he should not be able to if it works the way you're describing it. Yhwach also specifically went down to Soul Society to meet Aizen (Unless you think it's a coincidence Yhwach's portal ended up right infront of Aizen sitting in the chair) even though he hasn't seen him with the Almighty activated

And Yhwach had no Idea what Mimihagi was. Yhwach says how did this escape my eyes, yet he shouldn't be surprised as he had never seen Mimihagi before, so of course his power shouldn't have seen him. The only answer to that is that Mimihagi has some sort of immunity to his precognition. Yhwach then figures out that it's related to how he cannot predict the actions of the SoulKing and deduced that it's the arm of the SoulKing.

even without the Almighty hes pretty dam smart and intuitive, like how he could read Ichigo mind in their fight.

{Can I get the page for that? I looked through their fight and didn't see what you're describing here.}

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_610/bleach_610_13.jpg?v5

{Yhwach says what he sees in the future, he can also understand. Not that it works in his field of vision. It also doesn't make sense interpreting it that way, as Yhwach said he can see every possible future clearly, and he should not be able to if it works the way you're describing it.}

He sees all the possible futures of what's alive an on his vision of sight. He didn't know Ichibei was going to revive himself or that Ichigo and the others would arrive until he saw Ichigo and saw what had happen. He didn't saw the past but rather his other ability that lets him understand of the things he knows.

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_613/bleach_613_12.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_614/bleach_614_11.jpg?v5

{Yhwach also specifically went down to Soul Society to meet Aizen (Unless you think it's a coincidence Yhwach's portal ended up right infront of Aizen sitting in the chair) even though he hasn't seen him with the Almighty activated}

He didn't know Aizen would activate KS, and as Aizen said he only avtivated KS before they arrive in that dimension. That means Yhwach can't see the future of beings in another dimension as we see above he needs to gaze at someone to see the future.

{And Yhwach had no Idea what Mimihagi was. Yhwach says how did this escape my eyes, yet he shouldn't be surprised as he had never seen Mimihagi before, so of course his power shouldn't have seen him.}

Because the hand was in another dimension, the same with Uryu he didn't saw Uryu coming before he lost his powers. He should have since KS effects were off.

{The only answer to that is that Mimihagi has some sort of immunity to his precognition. Yhwach then figures out that it's related to how he cannot predict the actions of the SoulKing and deduced that it's the arm of the SoulKing.}

This are assumptions, after mimihagi hold the SK, Yhwach knew what it was clearly with his eyes.

{even without the Almighty hes pretty dam smart and intuitive, like how he could read Ichigo mind in their fight.}

I'm not doubting this, he also shown to use telephaty before, so i'm not surprise.

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_585/bleach_585_4.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_610/bleach_610_13.jpg?v5

The *********** translation describes it a bit differently to **********. Usually I read *********** as I find it is more accurate.

He sees all the possible futures of what's alive an on his vision of sight. He didn't know Ichibei was going to revive himself or that Ichigo and the others would arrive until he saw Ichigo and saw what had happen. He didn't saw the past but rather his other ability that lets him understand of the things he knows.

It seems speculative whether or not he knew Ichibei would revive. This also seems nitpicky considering what you're telling me essentially means he can basically see into the past and future, just explained in a roundabout and elaborate/sophisticated way. I believe when Yhwach told Ichibei what he sees he also understands he means current/future events. another note is that Yhwach also says "I saw everything", not "I understood everything"

He didn't know Aizen would activate KS, and as Aizen said he only avtivated KS before they arrive in that dimension. That means Yhwach can't see the future of beings in another dimension as we see above he needs to gaze at someone to see the future.

Again, Yhwach knew Aizen was in Soulsociety and went to meet him. This really can't be overlooked.

As for why Yhwach was unaware of the illusion theres a few reasons. The first is that because the ritual for KS was done in the past, it may be harder to detect, and Aizen had to recreate the Future Yhwach had seen with his almighty carefully, to the point where he actually suffered the injuries in the illusions himself (by changing himself into Renji/Ichigo) to not give anything away so Yhwach did not realise that Kyoka Suigetsu was being used.

Because the hand was in another dimension, the same with Uryu he didn't saw Uryu coming before he lost his powers. He should have since KS effects were off.

The hand was in another dimension, yet Yhwach should know about this limitation. The Uryu Arrow thing is probably just PIS,(Heck the arrow itself is PIS) theres no way you can't have PIS/CIS in a story with someone has the power Yhwach has

This are assumptions, after mimihagi hold the SK, Yhwach knew what it was clearly with his eyes.

The only kinda assumption is that Mimihagi can't be predicted, but it's but a pretty good one. And no, he did not. Yhwach sees Mimihagi, mentions the one thing that escapes his eyes and then loses his cool asking if hes the Soul King itself. He would have no reason to do this If his almighty power was working on Mimihagi. This does not seem like he "understands" everything

All in all i'm not very convinced, I'd like to see what others think.

I have a theory that the fact Yhwach couldn't see the arrow is due to Uryuu's ability, The Antithesis. It makes sense since Jugram who possessed The Almighty at night failed twice when he tried to use it on Uryuu. First, he couldn't see the "real" Uryuu and susprised with his calmness. Second, he didn't know Uryuu's real ability/schrift. If The Almighty can see the future then, Jugram should be able to predict Uryuu's ability, right? One more thing, it is kinda weird that how could Jugram can see the later event (Ichigo slashes Yhwach) but failed to see the outcome of his fight with Uryuu. Anyway, it is just my speculation and I hope the final chapters will clarify this confusion.

Mm that's another thing. Haschwalth foresaw Ichigo but he never met him while he had the almighty either.

Actually maybe he did, I forget.

Those are valid points and I kind of agree with them, since you put it that way. But what about Uryu? Yhwach should have know that he was going to come and shoot him with the arrow long before he appear, since we were let to believe that the effect of KS were off. Hence he can't see the futures of people in another dimension.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
he can see ichigo's zanpakutō is recovered in the future . So , no . And opinion of Clorox92 seem accurate than to me
He saw that before living into the portal. *Theory, not facts.

how do you know he saw it before he goes into the portal ? theory of ishida's immunity with almighty to a certain extent seems more accurate . As jugram say , his ability is suitable to fight with Ishida than almighty and he can see ichigo use zangetsu to slash Yhwach but he can't "see" Antithesis of Ishida . And i knows , this is theory , not facts

Kawaru Shotomata said:
how do you know he saw it before he goes into the portal ? theory of ishida's immunity with almighty to a certain extent seems more accurate . As jugram say , his ability is suitable to fight with Ishida than almighty and he can see ichigo use zangetsu to slash Yhwach but he can't "see" Antithesis of Ishida . And i knows , this is theory , not facts
Because he said he knew about it, and everytime someone is in another dimension, his Almighty fails, isn't it funny or coincidence. *Theory, not something display or said directly. Jugram also said that his Antithesis was not at the level of the Balance or the Almighty, after what you said. When he revive himself he only had one pupil, the almighty was off, so he couln't see the arrow, but if he could see into another dimension he would know about Uryu arriving there or not to invated SS 1,000 years ago since he was gonna lose to Yamamoto.

HokageMangaVox said:
Those are valid points and I kind of agree with them, since you put it that way. But what about Uryu? Yhwach should have know that he was going to come and shoot him with the arrow long before he appear, since we were let to believe that the effect of KS were off. Hence he can't see the futures of people in another dimension.
But Jugram foresaw Yhwach's "death" in different dimension. I mean if the dimension is one of the limitations then, Jugram should not be able to see Yhwach's death since the event occured in two different dimensions (Jugram foresaw it in Soul Palace but the event happened in Soul Society). And once again I tell you that Yhwach couldn't see the arrow maybe due to The Antithesis. Not to mention, Ryuken himself stated that Uryuu himself should be the one who shoot the arrow. Why would he pass the arrow to Uryuu if he can shoot it by himself? I think he possibly knows Uryuu's ability can perfectly counter The Almighty. And anyway, you were wrong for this one. Yhwach activated his Almighty after reviving himself. That's why he blew Ichigo's bankai before it can even reach him.

But Jugram foresaw Yhwach's "death" in different dimension. I mean if the dimension is one of the limitations then, Jugram should not be able to see Yhwach's death since the event occured in two different dimensions (Jugram foresaw it in Soul Palace but the event happened in Soul Society). And once again I tell you that Yhwach couldn't see the arrow maybe due to The Antithesis. Not to mention, Ryuken himself stated that Uryuu himself should be the one who shoot the arrow. Why would he pass the arrow to Uryuu if he can shoot it by himself? I think he possibly knows Uryuu's ability can perfectly counter The Almighty. And anyway, you were wrong for this one. Yhwach activated his Almighty after reviving himself. That's why he blew Ichigo's bankai before it can even reach him.

Exactly, he can't see in another dimension that's why the vision was different to what really happen. Ryuuken didn't know about the Antithesis. Blowing his sword away means nothing, he can't use the almighty with one pupil, he could have done that by screaming. Exactly how he send Ichigo flying with just a hand gesture before and Yoruichi as well.

Almighty is off ? unfounded, still just theory . and you also have no way to know for sure that there ryuken knows antithesis or not, but he knows how to make arrows to disconnect the power of yhwach? too many holes in the "theory" of you

Kawaru Shotomata said:
Almighty is off ? unfounded, still just theory . and you also have no way to know for sure that there ryuken knows antithesis or not, but he knows how to make arrows to disconnect the power of yhwach? too many holes in the "theory" of you
Not theory, can you find me that Yhwach can use it with one pupil?

How does Ryuuken know about an ability that Uryu achieved in another dimension, light years away from Ryuuken. Yhwach said to himself, what Souken said. So, his son knew from him.

HokageMangaVox said:
Exactly, he can't see in another dimension that's why the vision was different to what really happen. Ryuuken didn't know about the Antithesis. Blowing his sword away means nothing, he can't use the almighty with one pupil, he could have done that by screaming. Exactly how he send Ichigo flying with just a hand gesture before and Yoruichi as well.

This is completely wrong. The Almighty was activated when Yhwach revived himself. You can see them opened obviously. [Almighty was activated] I don't know why you missed that panel. And the vision that Yhwach had foreseen was same but he thought it was just a dream. You are clearly wrong for this part too. And what makes you think that Ryuken didn't know about The Antithesis? Now, it was pretty obvious that you tried to reject some facts in order to support you theory especially about The Almighty was activated after Yhwach reviving himself. Go study the chapters once again before making some speculation dude.

This is completely wrong. The Almighty was activated when Yhwach revived himself. You can see them opened obviously. [Almighty was activated] I don't know why you missed that panel. And the vision that Yhwach had foreseen was same but he thought it was just a dream. You are clearly wrong for this part too. And what makes you think that Ryuken didn't know about The Antithesis? Now, it was pretty obvious that you tried to reject some facts in order to support you theory especially about The Almighty was activated after Yhwach reviving himself. Go study the chapters once again before making some speculation dude.

Link 404 not found.

Almighty off:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_673/bleach_673_9.jpg?v5

Eyes open with Almightt off:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_673/bleach_673_18.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_674/bleach_674_4.jpg?v5

Almighty off one pupil:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_677/bleach_677_4.jpg?v5

One pupil means almighty off:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_684/bleach_684_11.jpg?v5

Snip~
I've checked them all. It's funny because the last one was obviously after Uryuu shot the arrow and Yhwach's power stopped instantly. Now, why did you ignore my post when Yhwach opened his Almighty's eyes right after he revived himself? It wasn't just one or two pupils but multiple eyes, the exact thing happened when he activated The Almighty during their first battle in Soul Palace. I've been discussed this in another forum that Yhwach still has like one or two pupils when he doesn't activate The Almighty but it changes to multiples pupils one he activates them. And you still didn't answer my question on why Jugram can foresee Yhwach's "death" when the event ocurred in different dimension? Because according to your logic, The Almighty is limited in one dimension only but Jugram foresaw that in Soul Palace and the death happened in Soul Society.

Edit : I repost the link once agaiThe Almighty was activated

^Guys please try not quote massive walls of text

Although @Clorox you may have a point there. if I recall Yhwach negated one of Ichibei's attacks, and then we see he gained the additional pupil. he then negated his final move and had three pupils... interesting.

I've checked them all. It's funny because the last one was obviously after Uryuu shot the arrow and Yhwach's power stopped instantly. Now, why did you ignore my post when Yhwach opened his Almighty's eyes right after he revived himself? It wasn't just one or two pupils but multiple eyes, the exact thing happened when he activated The Almighty during their first battle in Soul Palace. I've been discussed this in another forum that Yhwach still has like one or two pupils when he doesn't activate The Almighty but it changes to multiples pupils one he activates them. And you still didn't answer my question on why Jugram can foresee Yhwach's "death" when the event ocurred in different dimension? Because according to your logic, The Almighty is limited in one dimension only but Jugram foresaw that in Soul Palace and the death happened in Soul Society.

Edit : I repost the link once agaiThe Almighty was activated

I ready debunked this, look at my post and links. Having multiple eyes doesn't mean the almighty is on. I also explain jugram vision. If you have nothing to say about it then don't make excuses that i didn't adressed it.

His hair is hidding his eyes ? Lol , when combined with soul king, his pupil was not divided into three at any time, even if he has to use the capacity or not . You need to prove that his eyes divide pupil while using Almighty after he absorbs Soul King , If not , Your reasoning is nonsense

Kawaru Shotomata said:
His hair is hidding his eyes ? Lol , when combined with soul king, his pupil was not divided into three at any time, even if he has to use the capacity or not . You need to prove that his eyes divide pupil while using Almighty after he absorbs Soul King , If not , Your reasoning is nonsense
Your making an assumption, and you're the one that needs to debunked it. Since when his powers switches with Jugram after he absorb Soul King his eyes still devided into three. Otherwise the soul king would also transfer to him, since you're saying is now the same power, when we saw that when the almighty was off, the eyes were still open.

HokageMangaVox said:
Kawaru Shotomata said:
http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_678_9#gohere

i do not see the difference when Yhwach (Absorb Soul king ) turn on or off Almighty
His hair is hidding his eyes. Lol i don't see what you're trying to pull. Show me were he can use it with one pupil, he has three as shown when the power switched to jugram he also ahd three after absorbing the Soul King.

His hair is hiding his eyes? Now you are trying to make thing up. Just stop it. I respect your opinion and you have some points there but I've proved that some of them are wrong. If Yhwach can see the future in one particular dimension as you stated before then he should be able to see Uryuu right the moment Uryuu stepped into Soul Society. It was clearly showed that The Almighty was activated when Yhwach revived himself because you can see multiples eyes there (It wasn't 1 or 2 pupils but more than 3..!!). Let me explain once again, even though his Almighty was off but Yhwach still has one or two pupil (more like his regular eyes). But once he activates it, he has multiple eyes (3 or more). And yet you haven't explain yet why did Jugram foresaw Yhwach's death if The Almighty is limited in one dimension according to your logic since both events occurred in two different dimensions (Soul Palace and Soul Society)

>His hair is hiding his eyes? Now you are trying to make thing up. Just stop it.

Am I wrong? Do you see his eyes, because i can't.

>I respect your opinion and you have some points there but I've proved that some of them are wrong.

I have yet to notice, please do inform us.

>If Yhwach can see the future in one particular dimension as you stated before then he should be able to see Uryuu right the moment Uryuu stepped into Soul Society.

That's the problem he didn't, because the Almighty was off and when he was fighting Aizen before Ichigo arrived he should had seen Uryu arrive since he seea "all" possible futures, there's no way Aizen would had hide that since there's no way he knew that Uryu was coming. Yhwach failed to see him period.

>It was clearly showed that The Almighty was activated when Yhwach revived himself because you can see multiples eyes there (It wasn't 1 or 2 pupils but more than 3..!!).

How was it shown, i never saw his three pupil eyes to be sure. You're making an assumption.

His almighty is off:

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_673_9#gohere

Eyes open with almighty off:

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_673_18

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_674_4#gohere

Let me explain once again, even though his Almighty was off but Yhwach still has one or two pupil (more like his regular eyes). But once he activates it, he has multiple eyes (3 or more).

^this is speculation and assumption.

Almighty was off:

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_684_16#gohere

>And yet you haven't explain yet why did Jugram foresaw Yhwach's death if The Almighty is limited in one dimension according to your logic since both events occurred in two different dimensions (Soul Palace and Soul Society)

Like i said, and i quote from my post above, "Exactly, he can't see in another dimension that's why the vision was different to what really happen."

Back