• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach's Weakness Update Profile

4 who says that he didn't put it off simply because he was overconfident dont start making weaknesses up tyvm.

Just facts. Unless someone can proof that the Mimihagi eyes are now the Almighty power as they assume, there's no debate for this weaknessess.

mm. I'm fine with 1 and 3, not sure about 4 and I have issues with 2.

Which panel do you say we don't see his Eyes having the Almighty activated after he revived? if it's when uryu shot him with the arrow I don't think thats good proof, as it was stated it would stop his powers.

You can't stop his powers unless you pierce him first, and the panel before that shows him with no pupils at all as Gerard when he gets bigger. Afterwards when his powers return before Ichigo kills him we also see him with one pupil, even do he has the mimihahi eyes. The same happen when he fought Ichigo, he had the almighty off and the mimihagi eyes were still opening and closing normally on his body.

Back