• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question regarding Yhwach

1. If you're faster than Yhwach can perceive would the almighty still have an effect on you?

2. Is there any way to bypass the precognition?

3. Is it possible to blitz Yhwach faster than he can see the future?
Don't mind the weird questions 😭

The answer is no for everything 🗿

Almighty is passive so he already has seen the future before the fight even begins

the A is a passive ability (which means infinite speed) so to get around it you would need a hax to counter or be immeasurable speed

almighty is necessary to activate, only ability to look into the future which is passive, rewrite the future is not.

But I believe so, he takes blitz

Anyone with a good time stop can disable almighty

MM Kind of mock almighty when it's active if I'm not mistaken it's just the type 2 casualty
Oh… Bleach fans aren’t gonna like this take.

I don't know about this skill, because I didn't notice it during the series.
yea, he mentions it during his explanation of his power

he can see all possible future simultaneously, understand all he "sees" and negate them as well as making all powers side with him and become useless, he can then change the future or bring future events to the present instantly, and then re-write the future

yea, he mentions it during his explanation of his power

he can see all possible future simultaneously, understand all he "sees" and negate them as well as making all powers side with him and become useless, he can then change the future or bring future events to the present instantly, and then re-write the future
I understand, almighty is like a surprise machine, where you have multiple functions, I'm sorry for my mistake, it's been a long time since I've seen Bleach, I'm a very old fan, lol

I think there was an explanation here on vsbttles about this, someone wanted to put this as immortality type 8, I'll find this topic and send the read
He used the Almighty as he was dying. Not after been dead. Or after he was killed. Or maybe when he was a black liquid. Who knows. Making the whole “only possible” futures an irrelevant argument against it. Which means he can still come back to life in the future with a new body? Kazui absorbed him because he got the old Tenza Zangetsu in his back. Meaning a young Yhwach still lives inside him-I-hate-this-Voldemort-Horocruxes. 🤔

Back