• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Goetia

@wrath

Yeah and this Goetia is only high 6-A with one attack I was gonna ask for the thread to be closed but people wanted to debate it

@sigurd

It wouldn't be instant it would be fast but Goetia would be able to leave the body before it is absorbed

Absorbing the corpse would again just let 5-A Goetia out, absorbing the powers of Solomon's corpse would give Yhwach his nps and he would need to use ars nova to make Goetia vulnerable

The corpse doesn't have to move a muscle to time travel though

What do you mean "leave the body"? i'm not sure how this is going to work since it essentially makes the current key useless. This would be akin to me arguing Yhwach activates his Almighty in every other key even though he doesn't use it in his prior keys.

The battle is against 6-A Solomon/Goetia not 5-A Goetia.

5-A Goetia is inside of this Solomon

He could have left at any time

If Yhwach absorbed the corpse Goetia leaving it is kinda just what happens

Because the absorption isn't instant and he can leave before it's done

In addition iirc they aren't physically inside the corpse

Even if he did he would just come back since Solomon and the Temple still exist

Absorbing Solomon's corpse isn't enough btw since he is incarnated as Romani Archman currently and is in the Throne of heroes. So unless he is deleted completely Goetia comes back

Yes it is. Soul King is the only one that took like a minute and that's because he's vastly above Yhwach even as a shell. Mimihagi was absorbed instantly with the only thing making it take like 5 seconds is becuase he's hundreds to thousands of kilometers long.

This guy gets absorbed via not having any resistance or a way to stop it.

Isn't his absorption on touch anyway?

He literally can't touch Goetia

No, he can use the darkness on his body to absorb, physically grab you, or use sankt altar to absorb the power only.

>Literally can't touch Goetia

What??? unless you're arguing he's some sort of abstract he is most def getting touched.

You are saying he gets reiatsu crushed to death

That sends him to the imaginary number space

aka he can't be touched

The darkness on his body also can't reach him due to that same reason. Sankt alter wouldn't activate in time due to that same reason

If the aura doesn't kill he time travels. He can't null the time travel since there is nothing to see it's literally just Goetia poofing out of existence

He resists paralysis due to the rings and due to being almost immune to magecraft even without them and if anything Yhwach has is equalized to magecraft Goetia can use it.

If Goetia is instilled with fear why would he not run away to the time temple or time travel

Nothing Yhwach has sans absorption would help in any way and even then absorbing Solomon's corpse releases 5-A Goetia who then time travels

None of his rings have a listed effect on his profile.

Because he'd be so afraid it's as if he's paralyzed.

Literally everything in Yhwach's arsenal obliterates him, even just a thought. And again i'm pretty sure battles don't work like that or keys would be literally worthless. If he loses in this key then he loses.

What qualifies as a human in Nasuverse? Quincy and Human are different nor is what they're doing magecraft. Closest thing to magic is Kido spells which only Shinigami use.

Petrification ( literally) isn't what will happen nor is your mind exactly being manipulated.

Absorbing the Corpse would absorb Goetia as well since thati s the key and if he were to leave it would be a different character, you haven't explained to me as to why he wouldn't get absorbed as well since I explained to you why it would be pretty quick and because of Almighty.

Humans are anyone born of Earth iirc. Also quincy and human are kinda the same a quincy is just a human with powers

Paralysis is also a mage ability in the verse. Making someone overwhelmingly afraid to the point they don't move is fear manip which is part of mind manip

Iirc Goetia isn't physically stuffed inside of the body since that is impossible pretty sure it's more like Kiara's case

And again even if he absorbs Goetia that doesn't help him since Goetia has a really weird immortality chain and would just come back inside of the temple

Pretty sure the verse makes a difference between human and quincy.

Not all fear manipulation is done via the mind, As Nodt in Bleach doesn't target the mind but instead directly inflicts fear into you via a series of thorns penetrating your nerves.

I'm aware, if he's like a soul inside of Solomon then he get's absorbed as well i'm not talking about only physical absorption.

The way you describe his immortality is type 9, but I don't see it on his profile. You tell me he's reliant on solomon but also the temple which exist outside of time and space and that's type 9.

I don't remember the series doing that but it's been a bit since I last read it, any scans showing differences?

True but As Nodt is not the same as how reiatsu crush would be doing it

It's also not a soul. In Kiara's case they are in a pocket universe which is located inside of her and I'm pretty sure Goetia is the same case and either way demons/=/spirits in nasuverse

Type 9 might be being added soon, but as it stands his immortality chain is kinda like this

The Pillars are reliant on Solomon's existence and/or the Time Temple.

The Time Temple is reliant on Solomon and/or Goetia

Goetia is reliant on the Time Temple, Solomon and the Demon pillars

Solomon exists as Romani so you would need to kill him which is easier said then done

Solomon is also reliant on the Time Temple

Solomon exists in the throne of heroes and can only be erased if you can affect that or he uses Ars Nova

The Time Temple exists in the Imaginary Number Space which is outside space and time and the Throne Exists outside of the time axis and The World and trying to delete something from the throne would result in being stopped by the counter force

Goetia has Type 2 Acausality and AAS has Type 4 now.

Just a heads up. I'm just going to leave this thread as fast as possible

Also, the type 9 kinda counter the passive crush since they die and end up back in the temple. Yhwach's one win condition is now to turn off his passive crush and absorb him

He'd have to turn off reiatsu crush before Goetia dies and absorb before he time travels

And again he can do all of this instantly, I can easily argue Yhwach doesn't kill in character since he's a pacifist he'd subdue Goetia and just absorb him in every way.

His absorption either has travel time with the shadows or needs physical contact

Neither of which would happen since Goetia time travels

Two questions

Since when has almighty let Yhwach teleport?

The time travel is literally instant and Yhwach loses as soon as Goetia time travels so how does Almighty help especially when it doesn't work on Goetia?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
And again he can do all of this instantly, I can easily argue Yhwach doesn't kill in character since he's a pacifist he'd subdue Goetia and just absorb him in every way.
Yes, he could do that. But why would he? He may go instantly for the absorb when he cannot percieve his enemies with the almighty, but he has absolutely no reason to turn of his spiritual pressure crush.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Yes, he could do that. But why would he? He may go instantly for the absorb when he cannot percieve his enemies with the almighty, but he has absolutely no reason to turn of his spiritual pressure crush.
You're not reading my post properly, I said he can subdue people with it which is what he usually does. And it isn't he "may" he'll do it 100% if you argue he can't see him because he'd assume it's a fragment of his father the only thing that can escape his gaze.

By the time he teleports Goetia just time traveled and wiped the planet

Considering the massive ap gap Yhwach literally can't do anything besides kill Goetia with reiatsu crush so he would have to manage to turn it off before Goetia dies,which is unlikely, and then absorb before he time travels, also unlikely

Paul Frank said:
By the time he teleports Goetia just time traveled and wiped the planet
Do you understand instant no offense, it operates via the future with Almighty so he'll always have the 1st move.

Also you can't argue AP gap he can do whatever affect he pleases there isn't just 1 thing, like I said Yhwach is pacifist and the only person who he knows that can escape his gaze is his dad, so he'd act under the implication that Goetia has his fathers power.

Yhwach has to decide to teleport and absorb and manage to turn off his reiatsu crush all before Goetia time travels

There is no proof of him being able to do whatever effect he pleases especially when the opponent is this much weaker than him, Goetia gets disintegrated

Yhwach's pacifist ways make him want to avoid conflict and end it as quickly as possible, not to spare whoever he is fighting.

@Sigurd

If what you say is true, then most of matches with Yhwach would need to be redone and/or previous stomp matches are no longer stomps. If his spiritual pressure doesn't kill by default, then he still isn't incapacitated. This also brings up the fact that his summons can move on their own to time paradox from outside of time.

> Yhwach has to decide to teleport and absorb and manage to turn off his reiatsu crush all before Goetia time travels.

Has to decide what? he looks in his general direction and wills himself towards Goetia. There is 0 downtime whatsoever that is why it's instant.

> here is no proof of him being able to do whatever effect he pleases especially when the opponent is this much weaker than him, Goetia gets disintegrated

Lol what? okay so according to you these fodder soldiers are 6-A and Yhwach didn't just decide to subdue them? You don't get to decide what he does when we know what he'd do 1st via the manga. Clearly people in the verse can control the output as to not kill everyone around them.

0632-014.png
Yhwach's pacifist ways make him want to avoid conflict and end it as quickly as possible, not to spare whoever he is fighting.

Again you're not reading my post, I know what a pacifist is and I explained to you why he'd do this because only 1 person in his verse can escape his Almighty? what do you think he'd assume? clearly he'd assume this is another piece of his father. And incase you "say Goetia is a man and not a hand" it own't matter because Gerard is just a heart in reality but he has a full body as well.

Back