• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Goetia

Oh

Uhh

RIP I was expecting a bit more out of our moustache boy

And before anyone asks Goetia's main thing here would be to go back in time to the beginning of the world to collect energy for AAS and then wipe the planet in the past present and future

Killing Goetia just brings him back to the workshop in the imaginary numbers space where he just time travels collects energy and fires off AAS

Firing off AAS would prevent humanity from existing thus preventing Yhwach from existing

But I guess none of that matters if Yhwach dies and has his mind ripped out thus preventing resurrection

The orokin are just very distant future humans iirc. AAS still destroys

Paul Frank said:
So can Yhwach survive the passive soul and mind rip?
Yhwach has Soul resistance and the Almighty would negate the mind rip while simultaneously making him immune to said ability.

So yeah.

Almighty negation isn't passive he has to actively null the powers he sees. Also how high is his soul manip resistance.

Don't know if that would be enough

The mind rip would still affect him since it's passive and Yhwach's null isn't passive only his precog is

You are talking about this thing right,

"Mind and Soul Manipulation (Those cursed by the Evil Eye have their mind and soul torn out of their body and sent to Purgatory where they are left to rot. While it is less effective against Spiritual Beings like Servants, it still makes them drown in their flaws. All Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy, and Baal was able to fuse Heroic Spirits and Phantoms)"

**** man, making someone doubt themselves and drown in their flaws passively is a lot like As Nodt's The Fear ability.

Paul Frank said:
Don't know if that would be enough
The mind rip would still affect him since it's passive and Yhwach's null isn't passive only his precog is
Yhwach's Precogntion allows him to see all futures which allow him to see all powers, which his Information Analysis tells him what those powers are, and when he knows what those powers are, they take his side making him nullify the power and become immune to it.

That's pretty passive, and Goetia's ability is said to be less effective on spiritual beings. I am pretty sure Yhwach will just negate it.

The soul rip is less effective against servants the mind rip isn't

I doubt Yhwach will negate the mind rip but assuming he does what does he do to Goetia time traveling instantly and wiping the planet stopping humanity from existing. Note that killing Goetia sends him to Ars Paulina in the imaginary numbers space where Yhwach could not reach or see, and then Goetia goes back in time and wipes the surface. Goetia can also go to the imaginary numbers space at will.

In addition all servants of B and up luck can change locked in fates to some extent, Goetia also has the rings which null magecraft though I'm not sure how much of Yhwach's arsenal would be equalized to magecraft

Also thinking about it, isn't Gremmy's meteor calc going to be High 6-B+ now

Paul Frank said:
The soul rip is less effective against servants the mind rip isn't
I doubt Yhwach will negate the mind rip but assuming he does what does he do to Goetia time traveling instantly and wiping the planet stopping humanity from existing. Note that killing Goetia sends him to Ars Paulina in the imaginary numbers space where Yhwach could not reach or see, and then Goetia goes back in time and wipes the surface
It says that it makes them "drown in their own flaws" - that's mind shit, not souls shit. And Yhwach's negation is rather passive since he sees all, and all that he sees, can't be used to harm him , but whatever.

If Goetia can just comes back, why doesn't he have type 8?

Well anyway, Yhwach could see Goetia destroying the planet, and GTFO. And since their is no battlefield anymore, the fight will have dissolved into an inconclusive match with both characters having self-BFR'd from the battlefield.

No yhwach couldn't see Goetia destroying the planet since Goetia fires AAS in the past not the present

Goetia also has his own precog btw

I'm not sure why actually there should be at least some mention of the workshop on his profile or Solomon's

Paul Frank said:
Also thinking about it, isn't Gremmy's meteor calc going to be High 6-B+ now
I think it's just 6-B, but that hasn't happened yet, and this fight can still happen.

Actually, now that I am thinking about it, is Goetia even High 6-A? He seems to just be High 6-A with an attack, and 7-A normally.

Don't attacks not count?

No he's 5-B with an attack and physically high 6-A

7-A is for Grand Caster

Firephoenixearl said:
Warren Valion said:
That's not true.
Are there other means to guard against 1-A passive soul hax from looking at the spear?
The spear doesn't have 1-A soul hax.

The castle has 1-A soul rip, but that doesn't matter since if Reinhard summons his castle, he's summoning it around both himself and his opponent - and he wouldn't instantly kill his opponent like that.

People really wank Reinhard's use of his 1-A soul rip - it happened one time, and never in a fight scene since that would break Reinhard's character.

Paul Frank said:
No yhwach couldn't see Goetia destroying the planet since Goetia fires AAS in the past not the present
Goetia also has his own precog btw

I'm not sure why actually there should be at least some mention of the workshop on his profile or Solomon's
Yhwach can see the planet being destroyed in the future with the Almighty -since the attack destroys the planet in all points of time.

This Yhwach is resistant to precog after absorbing Mimihagi.

That should probably be ammended with a CRT then, since that's the only thing stopping Yhwach from not just crushing Goetia with TK and calling it a day.

Paul Frank said:
No he's 5-B with an attack and physically high 6-A
7-A is for Grand Caster
Read again.

The profile says that Grand Caster is 7-A normally, and High 6-A to 5-B with AAS.

It also says that the Beast -I- Goeita is 5-A.

If we are talking about the Goetia like I think we are, then he is 5-A.

Yhwach wouldn't have anything to see since he would never have existed due to humanity being wiped out before they even started. Leaving the planet wouldn't stop that either

Pretty sure it's in one of their notable techniques sections lemme check

Paul Frank said:
Yhwach wouldn't have anything to see since he would never have existed due to humanity being wiped out before they even started. Leaving the planet wouldn't stop that either
Pretty sure it's in one of their notable techniques sections lemme check
This is the attack.

"Ars Almadel Salomonis: The Time of Birth has Come, He is the One who Masters All: Solomon's third Noble Phantasm, and the Noble Phantasm most used by Goetia. It is the "|" of Original Sin, appearing at first as a massive ring of light the size of North America that encircles the planet. It fires hundreds of millions of lines of light, with each light possessing power equal to Excalibur, and travels through time to destroy the surface of the planet in the past, present, and future all at once, eradicating humanity at all points in time. Nothing on Earth surpasses the heat produced by this attack and no earthly material can withstand it for as long as it abides by the laws of physics. It can also be focused into a single point and fired as an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm with enough power to pierce through the entire planet with a hole via the heat it produces alone.

However, its true application is in the energy it gathers by incinerating humanity, which it mostly uses to fuel itself. By destroying humanity across 3,000 years, Goetia can gather an amount of energy that surpasses the creation of Earth itself and can use it to reverse time on a planetary scale to recreate the planet as he pleases with entirely new concepts. Such a feat is close to True Magic."

All this says is that Goetia just sends out hundreds of millions lights throught all of time to destroy Earth in all points of history killing all of humainty. It's just like Buu's Human Extinction attack, but through all of time.

Yhwach can Earth being ****** up in the future by millions of lights and teleport off the planet.

@warren

Well that's big yikes. How did Yhwach even get to fight Goetia before.

Paul Frank said:
@warren
Well that's big yikes. How did Yhwach even get to fight Goetia before.
It might have been 5-B Yhwach - which is close enough to 5-A.

Let me check.

Edit: No, it was against Grand Caster, not Goetia.

Back